Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 255 of 432 FirstFirst ... 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 5081 to 5100 of 8621
  1. #5081
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    450
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List


  2. #5082
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    ^ Lol who told him to pose naked so no one would bitch about his gear haha.

  3. #5083
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    NQ Aegis.

  4. #5084
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    450
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman
    ^ Lol who told him to pose naked so no one would bitch about his gear haha.
    I did

  5. #5085
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    why is he camping KA?

  6. #5086
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    why is he camping KA?
    wut u did thar, I see it.

  7. #5087
    Sev
    Sev is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,680
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Clynt
    Congrats to vega!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggression
    Lol @ the miss, and i see sonix /wave

  8. #5088
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I lol more at the guy that said "110" thinking it was the WS damage.

  9. #5089
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    I lol more at the guy that said "110" thinking it was the WS damage.
    110 is about right for an unstacked mercy

  10. #5090
    Home Theatre Aficionado
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,794
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn
    When I said someone else in NiN got a relic, the first thing asked was if it was another server transfer.

    Just saying.
    I got a lot of my currency from server transferring, I now have enough to almost finish 2 more relics. We brought over 100 khroma ore to unlock LS bodies from 3 different servers. You're morally outraged by us taking steps to save millions of gil in the long run? You can keep your moral outrage, I'll keep my gil.

  11. #5091
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Well, at least is cheaper than buying gil, and not against the ToS :D


    Edited because Krye is a smartass.

  12. #5092
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    Well, at least is cheaper than buying gil, and legal :D
    HNM stealing is legal too.

  13. #5093
    Home Theatre Aficionado
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,794
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    Well, at least is cheaper than buying gil, and legal :D
    HNM stealing is legal too.
    You'll have to talk to Cairthenn about that one.

  14. #5094
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by kareface
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn
    When I said someone else in NiN got a relic, the first thing asked was if it was another server transfer.

    Just saying.
    I got a lot of my currency from server transferring, I now have enough to almost finish 2 more relics. We brought over 100 khroma ore to unlock LS bodies from 3 different servers. You're morally outraged by us taking steps to save millions of gil in the long run? You can keep your moral outrage, I'll keep my gil.
    Just because it's "legal" won't stop me from giggling over the fact you pay RL cash to advance in the game.

  15. #5095
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by kareface
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn
    When I said someone else in NiN got a relic, the first thing asked was if it was another server transfer.

    Just saying.
    I got a lot of my currency from server transferring, I now have enough to almost finish 2 more relics. We brought over 100 khroma ore to unlock LS bodies from 3 different servers. You're morally outraged by us taking steps to save millions of gil in the long run? You can keep your moral outrage, I'll keep my gil.
    It was an honest response.

    If you feel the need to defend yourself about something I *really* don't care about anyways, go ahead. I wasn't talking down on you or your linkshell. It was a simple, amusing fact.

  16. #5096
    Every day I'm wafflin'
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,453
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    All that Ore to buy a Morrigan's Robe for a Galka BLM that's level 74 at least 50% of the time and has to put his party flag up in order to get back to 75. Truly gil well bought... err, spent.

  17. #5097
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by drwaffles
    All that Ore to buy a Morrigan's Robe for a Galka BLM that's level 74 at least 50% of the time and has to put his party flag up in order to get back to 75. Truly gil well bought... err, spent.
    Touché.

  18. #5098
    Sassy Tyrant
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Tyon - Unicorn - Amanomurakumo

    http://www.auburn.edu/~peterdl/tyonrelic2.jpg

    Pxtzle's 5th relic!

  19. #5099
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    179
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I don't think their ls will post here, but recently Ryuushin finished his Aegis on Fairy. Grats Ryuu

  20. #5100
    Home Theatre Aficionado
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,794
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by drwaffles
    All that Ore to buy a Morrigan's Robe for a Galka BLM that's level 74 at least 50% of the time and has to put his party flag up in order to get back to 75. Truly gil well bought... err, spent.
    If by 50% of the time, you mean 3 time ever, then yes. I put my flag up when I'm too lazy to make a party, I didn't know there was a crime in that. Trying to imply we buy gil? First off, it was the LS bank, so I'm not exactly sure who you're insinuating bought the gil for the khroma, but we aren't a rich shell to begin with. We decided that we would pool most drops to the LS bank and use the gil to help people unlock salvage bodies in the shell. All the khroma went to LS members, none of it went to the leadership. Your LS can keep trying to slander the shell tho, I'm sure you'll find something remotely factual someday.

Page 255 of 432 FirstFirst ... 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30