Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 258 of 432 FirstFirst ... 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast
Results 5141 to 5160 of 8621
  1. #5141
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    You know that just solidified the fact that club is stupid! THE ONLY GOOD GALKA WHM BEGINS WITH A AND ENDS WITH E AND HAS A TUM IN THE MIDDLE

  2. #5142
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    WHERE'S MY 2068x2068 RANDGRITH I WAS PROMISED!?

  3. #5143
    >:3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    218
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Congrats Izzy.

  4. #5144
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    733
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    noob whm without amemet

  5. #5145
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Swatt
    noob whm without amemet
    Know what sucks, I can't tell who is joking and who is being serious when they ask me this now lol.

  6. #5146
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Ive said it once:

    http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/.../297822451.jpg

    But thats all I have to say.

    Grats Izzy.

    0/30 on Blessed Mitts+1 since you asked btw >.>

  7. #5147
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Ive said it once:

    http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/.../297822451.jpg

    But thats all I have to say.

    Grats Izzy.

    0/30 on Blessed Mitts+1 since you asked btw >.>
    FU!

    It was Dynamis, you're a PLD, and only the offhand swing hit you!

    I only have like 800k now though, so I most likely can't afford them now if you were to make them. I'd have to gimp out my BLM, and I'm not willing to do that lol.

  8. #5148
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    to think all that currency coulda went into my apoc

    grats izee!

  9. #5149
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I think it's funnier you killed the Pld with a 45 Dmg WS.

    Really though, go pop Shen again and ask for an HQ Mail, and hax some shit to +1 that Bellicose, so all the dildos will shut up about whiteboxes. D:

  10. #5150
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    433
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Windred Sayna
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Haha, I love Penty. Congrats on the toy.

  11. #5151
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Where is your avatar from kain?

  12. #5152
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Looks like FFIV DS.

  13. #5153
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe
    Looks like FFIV DS.
    waste of currency

  14. #5154
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Ive said it once:

    http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/.../297822451.jpg

    But thats all I have to say.

    Grats Izzy.

    0/30 on Blessed Mitts+1 since you asked btw >.>
    FU!

    It was Dynamis, you're a PLD, and only the offhand swing hit you!

    I only have like 800k now though, so I most likely can't afford them now if you were to make them. I'd have to gimp out my BLM, and I'm not willing to do that lol.

  15. #5155
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    433
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Windred Sayna
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Where is your avatar from kain?
    It's Kain from FFIV DS during the opening movie.

  16. #5156
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Ive said it once:

    http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/.../297822451.jpg

    But thats all I have to say.

    Grats Izzy.

    0/30 on Blessed Mitts+1 since you asked btw >.>
    FU!

    It was Dynamis, you're a PLD, and only the offhand swing hit you!

    I only have like 800k now though, so I most likely can't afford them now if you were to make them. I'd have to gimp out my BLM, and I'm not willing to do that lol.
    I don't get it Q_Q. Is that bad?

  17. #5157
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Garts

  18. #5158
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Damn Izzy, you're loved. Going on 2 full pages for you.

    Grats

  19. #5159
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk
    Damn Izzy, you're loved. Going on 2 full pages for you.

    Grats
    I bet a lot of people are pissed I "wasted" a lot of currency on it though lol.

    F them, I'm having fun!

  20. #5160
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    668
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Stop having fun, make a full posting of your gears and how it fares in the world.

    Oh, and I am still offering blessed mitts +1 and trousers +1 in exchange for the mjollnir and blessed pumps +1, a fair trade if any

Page 258 of 432 FirstFirst ... 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30