Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 264 of 432 FirstFirst ... 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 5261 to 5280 of 8621
  1. #5261
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarath
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    How I didn't miss the pointless critiquing.
    Your a Taru WHM, you're gimp by default.

    Anyways, we already do pointless critiquing in the other thread
    Since we're critiquing eachother:

    You're*

    How did you get the first half wrong, then the second half right?

  2. #5262
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    80
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by chapstick
    Abyss could easilly be town gear, but that's the first thing I'd recommend changing. And Ace's helm or something.
    Ace's helm would be better for TP gear but for Souleater WS gear there's not much better than that helm from what I've seen.

    Edit: sorry, just realized you were talking about the cape when you mentioned abyss, my bad

  3. #5263
    Also Firas
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,431
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Soraan
    Grats Musa!

    Musashie - Apocalypse - Cerberus

    http://home.alltel.net/matt114/musarelic.jpg
    holy shit, he actually did it..a year back, this fool was telling me all about how hes going to get apoc, didnt really think he was that serious. Gratz.

  4. #5264
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List


  5. #5265
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Grats! and omg it's Bonnet

  6. #5266
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    891
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarath
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    How I didn't miss the pointless critiquing.
    Your a Taru WHM, you're gimp by default.

    Anyways, we already do pointless critiquing in the other thread
    Since we're critiquing eachother:

    You're*

    How did you get the first half wrong, then the second half right?
    Hmmm good question, I blame the Apoc DRK.

  7. #5267
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,701
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Well, since nobody else posted this except in the animated weapon thread, grats Tymora

    http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5...artaruscv5.jpg

  8. #5268
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    Well, since nobody else posted this except in the animated weapon thread, grats Tymora

    http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5...artaruscv5.jpg

    What is on the y axis in your chart?

  9. #5269
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Epic.

  10. #5270
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,184
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    obligatory lolClaustrum.

  11. #5271
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Maybe all the Claustrums and Mjollnirs lately are because we're getting closer to April.

  12. #5272
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,126
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I like his/her sense of humor, killing a spider is great lol

  13. #5273
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Like I said in other thread: Grats, fuck the haters

  14. #5274
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia
    Like I said in other thread: Grats, fuck the haters
    Im with Indalecia with this one as usual

    or is it? Indalecia read my mind and is with me

  15. #5275
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List


  16. #5276
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    It's a toy, in a game, if his/her friends don't mind helping, who cares?

  17. #5277
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    749
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I like his/her sense of humor, killing a spider is great lol
    Suiram's suggestion actually. Made me run all the way to N Gustaberg[S] to take it.

  18. #5278
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,701
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Okay, it was staged... but we were like 30 feet from the maw in N. gust lol

  19. #5279
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Afrohatch
    I like his/her sense of humor, killing a spider is great lol
    I really must be missing something.

    I don't fucking get it.

  20. #5280
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrohatch
    I like his/her sense of humor, killing a spider is great lol
    I really must be missing something.

    I don't fucking get it.
    Mandau THF farming spider webs.

Page 264 of 432 FirstFirst ... 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30