I bet that owns in arrapago remnants first floor...must give her weapon first...Originally Posted by Ohemgee
I bet that owns in arrapago remnants first floor...must give her weapon first...Originally Posted by Ohemgee
grats nubOriginally Posted by Hyriu
now get your ass back to Midgard before I whoop you
Gimpest BRD ever. Get back to Midgard so we can relic pt.Originally Posted by Ramzii
Graduated from Emperor Hairpins to Spider WebsOriginally Posted by Heian
what a guy
I must have some kind of brain deficit.Originally Posted by Rocl
I'll pretend I get it.
does anyone else think the all the mobs around this tree line is fuckin awesomeOriginally Posted by Starr
Grats MagsOriginally Posted by Hyriu
Get back, etc, so forth
End up selling his KC for it?Originally Posted by Indalecia
This might be why. And I'm not calling you a noob. Just pointing out you weren't reading these forums when that was a more popular BG situation to make light of.Originally Posted by Cairthenn's avatar information
To further clarify, someone got a Mandau, it may have even been Lordwafik, and they got mocked for it because this was before Mandau was considered a respectable relic weapon to upgrade, and someone posted something along the lines of "Grats, now you can farm spider webs faster".
lol Claustrum, but hey, gil flows out of her hears it seems, what else are you going to put gil in anyway.
yeah, and his speed beltOriginally Posted by Minions
The comment about Waffik's mandau was initially in response to another spider loving thf.Originally Posted by Siatdiat
It was a pretty well respected guy on Bahamut named Songokuo who had a monopoly on the emp hairpin market back when they were not rare/ex. He pretty single handedly kept a large portion of the economy stable by keeping things at the same price. Later, after they made the pin rare/ex and the RMT came to town or maybe even before, he leveled Gold Smithing to 100 on a mule using his silly Emperor profits. He later went on to fund himself a sweet sweet Mandau and retired from the hard life of smithing and sunbathing in the dunes to farming spiders in Kuftal for webs back before ToAU made webs comparatively worthless.
Everyone found it kinda funny how someone who went to all that work to get a Mandau essentially became a spider bot.
My god I remember those days this guy was EPIC in his monopolization of VE, it was weird awhile after he retired he came back for awhile, did nothing, and was gone again.Originally Posted by Meriandle
Mosiko - Caitsith, Apoc
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/Enpheus/Apoc.jpg
Thank you Shadowrunner for helping with his last stretch.
2 weapons in 2 days, yay us![]()
Damn, that DRK is BALLIN'
So i just realized, if you upgrade 4 relics, you get one free!!!!
Not sure if it's been posted but Anthonidurrrrrr on Fairy recently acquired the legendary Bibiki Seashell.
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...226_034405.jpg
I think you mean 5 make the 6th free.Originally Posted by Gerkin