Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 266 of 432 FirstFirst ... 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 5301 to 5320 of 8621
  1. #5301
    DAKPluto
    Guest

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd
    Damn, that DRK is BALLIN'
    No head...
    No grip....



    GIMP





    I'm joking of course. Very nice, very nice.

  2. #5302
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    173
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Saw this one wandering around while doing campaigns.

    Lainhalt, Hades: Apocalypse

    http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...226_100149.png

  3. #5303
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Grats Isa!! You really deserve it *^_^*

    http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1883/aegisxs0.jpg


  4. #5304
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    He tanks in M.body!

    [Congratulations]

  5. #5305
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Juvant
    Not sure if it's been posted but Anthonidurrrrrr on Fairy recently acquired the legendary Bibiki Seashell.

    http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...226_034405.jpg
    FUCK that makes me feel bad.

    Not because of the Bibiki Seashell but because I did my AF body quest with him when we both were level 60.

  6. #5306
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    There was a PLD with aegis that lasted maybe 2minutes on Khim, was quite lol.

  7. #5307
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    There was a PLD with aegis that lasted maybe 2minutes on Khim, was quite lol.
    ahahahahahahaha

  8. #5308
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    There was a PLD with aegis that lasted maybe 2minutes on Khim, was quite lol.
    I could probably solo it for 2 min =/

  9. #5309
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I could probably hold that for longer than 2min on SAM/WAR w/damage reduction gear, earth staff and Seigan! :<

  10. #5310
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    188
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    /waits for tricen to name names

  11. #5311
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    There was a PLD with aegis that lasted maybe 2minutes on Khim, was quite lol.
    I could probably solo it for 2 min =/
    Yeah, I've held it solo for about 12 minutes. It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing. <_>

    I've also seen a linkshell on Cerberus wipe to it with 2 Aegises in less than 10 minutes when they had at least 10 people there. This was a few months ago, though (they were stupid enough to melee it, which lead to Tourbillion, which lead to them dying).

  12. #5312
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerkin
    /waits for tricen to name names
    >____________>

    One tank died twice before 35% too.

  13. #5313
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,184
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    There was a PLD with aegis that lasted maybe 2minutes on Khim, was quite lol.
    I could probably solo it for 2 min =/
    Yeah, I've held it solo for about 12 minutes. It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing. <_>

    I've also seen a linkshell on Cerberus wipe to it with 2 Aegises in less than 10 minutes when they had at least 10 people there. This was a few months ago, though (they were stupid enough to melee it, which lead to Tourbillion, which lead to them dying).
    12 min? Wow lol.
    That's pretty damn good with no slow on it.

  14. #5314
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    hoooojooooo

  15. #5315
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Seditedi
    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    There was a PLD with aegis that lasted maybe 2minutes on Khim, was quite lol.
    I could probably solo it for 2 min =/
    Yeah, I've held it solo for about 12 minutes. It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing. <_>

    I've also seen a linkshell on Cerberus wipe to it with 2 Aegises in less than 10 minutes when they had at least 10 people there. This was a few months ago, though (they were stupid enough to melee it, which lead to Tourbillion, which lead to them dying).
    12 min? Wow lol.
    That's pretty damn good with no slow on it.
    With Aegis, I wouldn't doubt it. Now, with aegis and excal, your goal should be 13min, and khim at 75% !

  16. #5316
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditedi
    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    There was a PLD with aegis that lasted maybe 2minutes on Khim, was quite lol.
    I could probably solo it for 2 min =/
    Yeah, I've held it solo for about 12 minutes. It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing. <_>

    I've also seen a linkshell on Cerberus wipe to it with 2 Aegises in less than 10 minutes when they had at least 10 people there. This was a few months ago, though (they were stupid enough to melee it, which lead to Tourbillion, which lead to them dying).
    12 min? Wow lol.
    That's pretty damn good with no slow on it.
    With Aegis, I wouldn't doubt it. Now, with aegis and excal, your goal should be 13min, and khim at 75% !
    I don't have an Aegis. ;P

    Anyone with a Haste Belt enchantment and a decent Shield macro for when shadows are down should be able to do it. Ares and Parade Gorget for MP help, too.

  17. #5317
    DAKPluto
    Guest

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    I've also seen a linkshell on Cerberus wipe to it with 2 Aegises in less than 10 minutes when they had at least 10 people there. This was a few months ago, though (they were stupid enough to melee it, which lead to Tourbillion, which lead to them dying).
    Sylvana and Heph?

    Only time I can think of a shell that had 2 at one time.

  18. #5318
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I hate those "lulz they had 2 Aegis and they wiped" comments.

    Aegis doesn't magically make your PLD stop being fucking idiots and become good tanks. It just allows for bigger margins of error. Although, it is pretty damn funny to see them "wtf" after they realize they're not magically PLD gods after they get it and die.

  19. #5319
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,126
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    Well, since nobody else posted this except in the animated weapon thread, grats Tymora

    http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5...artaruscv5.jpg
    Grats Tymora!

  20. #5320
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    I hate those "lulz they had 2 Aegis and they wiped" comments.

    Aegis doesn't magically make your PLD stop being fucking idiots and become good tanks. It just allows for bigger margins of error. Although, it is pretty damn funny to see them "wtf" after they realize they're not magically PLD gods after they get it and die.
    Your...... saying im not a magical pld god......

    I want a refund =/

Page 266 of 432 FirstFirst ... 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30