Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 267 of 432 FirstFirst ... 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 5321 to 5340 of 8621
  1. #5321
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    891
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    I hate those "lulz they had 2 Aegis and they wiped" comments.

    Aegis doesn't magically make your PLD stop being fucking idiots and become good tanks. It just allows for bigger margins of error. Although, it is pretty damn funny to see them "wtf" after they realize they're not magically PLD gods after they get it and die.
    Kinda how you don't suddenly turn into a magical uber DD?! lol I kid I kid ><;

    Anyways it's true, don't know how many times I've seen shit like that come down, just cause you've copied someone's top gear doesn't make you good ><;

  2. #5322
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I don't know, learning to play your fucking job better should be a lot easier than gathering couple hundred mil.

    Then again, maybe it's just my poor man's logic working against me.

  3. #5323
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    I don't know, learning to play your fucking job better should be a lot easier than gathering couple hundred mil.

    Then again, maybe it's just my poor man's logic working against me.
    I also used to think that after all the time someone put into their relic they'd be good at their job, then I saw undeniable evidence of the contrary in my own LS on Phoenix as well as two rival LSs. :/

  4. #5324
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    I don't know, learning to play your fucking job better should be a lot easier than gathering couple hundred mil.

    Then again, maybe it's just my poor man's logic working against me.
    With as many people that really REALLY suck at their jobs, I think "learning to play your job better" tends to be the harder one. As easy as this game is, and as simple as every job is to learn, 90% of the player base plays like a retarded 6 year old. So I only have to assume there is some missing factor that blocks people from using common sense. Something that keeps 75 rdms wearing full af, that makes drks TP in hecatomb, that makes every sam I invite to a meripo show up in a Domaru, that makes whms upgrade Mjolnir (j.k izzy).

    I mostly just try and find 6-7 people I know are not retarded and low man just about every event possible, to keep myself far away from the migraines.

    And LOL woozie wins.

  5. #5325
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto
    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    I've also seen a linkshell on Cerberus wipe to it with 2 Aegises in less than 10 minutes when they had at least 10 people there. This was a few months ago, though (they were stupid enough to melee it, which lead to Tourbillion, which lead to them dying).
    Sylvana and Heph?

    Only time I can think of a shell that had 2 at one time.
    Koenig Kitty, Adaman Pretty!

  6. #5326
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto
    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    I've also seen a linkshell on Cerberus wipe to it with 2 Aegises in less than 10 minutes when they had at least 10 people there. This was a few months ago, though (they were stupid enough to melee it, which lead to Tourbillion, which lead to them dying).
    Sylvana and Heph?

    Only time I can think of a shell that had 2 at one time.
    Koenig Kitty, Adaman Pretty!
    You forgot Ares Wiggly!

  7. #5327
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe
    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto
    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    I've also seen a linkshell on Cerberus wipe to it with 2 Aegises in less than 10 minutes when they had at least 10 people there. This was a few months ago, though (they were stupid enough to melee it, which lead to Tourbillion, which lead to them dying).
    Sylvana and Heph?

    Only time I can think of a shell that had 2 at one time.
    Koenig Kitty, Adaman Pretty!
    You forgot Ares Wiggly!
    FFXI Quitty too, right?

  8. #5328
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Woozie, what LS were you in?

  9. #5329
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Zaibatsu

  10. #5330
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Zaibatsu
    Holy shit how do you know that? lol

  11. #5331
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    We all post on gameFAQs, that and I have a painfully extensive knowledge of a lot of the history of most servers.

  12. #5332
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    We all post on gameFAQs, that and I have a painfully extensive knowledge of a lot of the history of most servers.
    What do you know about me!?

  13. #5333
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Waste of currency

    That and you work in an accounting office and live in sheepshead bay
    Oh and some bitch in the cubicle next to you had a radio or some shit that ruined your day for a while.

  14. #5334
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Waste of currency

    That and you work in an accounting office and live in sheepshead bay
    Oh and some bitch in the cubicle next to you had a radio or some shit that ruined your day for a while.
    She had a cellphone that doubled as a Protoss Pylon. She got moved to a different floor. Easy listening for me now.

  15. #5335
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    433
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Windred Sayna
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    I hate those "lulz they had 2 Aegis and they wiped" comments.

    Aegis doesn't magically make your PLD stop being fucking idiots and become good tanks. It just allows for bigger margins of error. Although, it is pretty damn funny to see them "wtf" after they realize they're not magically PLD gods after they get it and die.
    Your...... saying im not a magical pld god......

    I want a refund =/
    My attendance has sucked for a while now. How's eating death been going?



    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    I don't know, learning to play your fucking job better should be a lot easier than gathering couple hundred mil.

    Then again, maybe it's just my poor man's logic working against me.
    With as many people that really REALLY suck at their jobs, I think "learning to play your job better" tends to be the harder one. As easy as this game is, and as simple as every job is to learn, 90% of the player base plays like a retarded 6 year old. So I only have to assume there is some missing factor that blocks people from using common sense. Something that keeps 75 rdms wearing full af, that makes drks TP in hecatomb, that makes every sam I invite to a meripo show up in a Domaru, that makes whms upgrade Mjolnir (j.k izzy).

    I mostly just try and find 6-7 people I know are not retarded and low man just about every event possible, to keep myself far away from the migraines.

    And LOL woozie wins.
    Because they just don't care. See, anyone can take extra time on a forum to make sure they don't sound like a dumbass. It takes real effort in game to play smart. Years ago on another forum, I got into an argument with someone over this. Take for instance, someone who's a brain surgeon. No doubt a really hard job. When you come home you feel like playing some mindless computer games. So you log onto your FFXI account and just want to kill stuff. By time you get home, you don't want to work anymore. Everyone's life is different and they play games for a different reason. Personally, when I'm feeling pretty lazy, I'll go play some TF2 instead of FFXI, or I'll do something easy like a few campaign battles.

  16. #5336
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    I don't know, learning to play your fucking job better should be a lot easier than gathering couple hundred mil.

    Then again, maybe it's just my poor man's logic working against me.
    I also used to think that after all the time someone put into their relic they'd be good at their job, then I saw undeniable evidence of the contrary in my own LS on Phoenix as well as two rival LSs. :/
    You still play on alex?

  17. #5337
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDragoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    I hate those "lulz they had 2 Aegis and they wiped" comments.

    Aegis doesn't magically make your PLD stop being fucking idiots and become good tanks. It just allows for bigger margins of error. Although, it is pretty damn funny to see them "wtf" after they realize they're not magically PLD gods after they get it and die.
    Your...... saying im not a magical pld god......

    I want a refund =/
    My attendance has sucked for a while now. How's eating death been going?
    Hydra Haubert makes you immune to death


    Quote Originally Posted by GSDragoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    I don't know, learning to play your fucking job better should be a lot easier than gathering couple hundred mil.

    Then again, maybe it's just my poor man's logic working against me.
    With as many people that really REALLY suck at their jobs, I think "learning to play your job better" tends to be the harder one. As easy as this game is, and as simple as every job is to learn, 90% of the player base plays like a retarded 6 year old. So I only have to assume there is some missing factor that blocks people from using common sense. Something that keeps 75 rdms wearing full af, that makes drks TP in hecatomb, that makes every sam I invite to a meripo show up in a Domaru, that makes whms upgrade Mjolnir (j.k izzy).

    I mostly just try and find 6-7 people I know are not retarded and low man just about every event possible, to keep myself far away from the migraines.

    And LOL woozie wins.
    Because they just don't care. See, anyone can take extra time on a forum to make sure they don't sound like a dumbass. It takes real effort in game to play smart. Years ago on another forum, I got into an argument with someone over this. Take for instance, someone who's a brain surgeon. No doubt a really hard job. When you come home you feel like playing some mindless computer games. So you log onto your FFXI account and just want to kill stuff. By time you get home, you don't want to work anymore. Everyone's life is different and they play games for a different reason. Personally, when I'm feeling pretty lazy, I'll go play some TF2 instead of FFXI, or I'll do something easy like a few campaign battles.

    Im not even sure if I can agree with this part. This game isnt "hard" and it takes minimal effort to do a job correctly. I happen to be a "rocket scientist" in real life (not bragging, im just a normal physicist, just relevant to the convo), and I play FFXI to relax. But that doesnt mean I am going to come home and turn off my brain. There is a difference between a player that doesnt want to do the Pdif calculations and farm for 4000 hours to get their performance to do an extra 1% DoT, and a player that has no fundamental understanding of their roles, job responsiblities, and basic equipment to perform those roles when the resources to understand them is everywhere.

    I am not asking for every player to be einstien and live FFXI 24/7, I am asking for people to at least give a job they play 10+ hours a week at least 10 minutes of thought.

  18. #5338
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    I don't know, learning to play your fucking job better should be a lot easier than gathering couple hundred mil.

    Then again, maybe it's just my poor man's logic working against me.
    I also used to think that after all the time someone put into their relic they'd be good at their job, then I saw undeniable evidence of the contrary in my own LS on Phoenix as well as two rival LSs. :/
    You still play on alex?
    I haven't played since September, but my character is still on Alex.

    And Izzy, how did you not know I was in Zaibatsu? I was one of their main tanks in the original Zaibatsu.

  19. #5339
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    It's hard remembering noobs? jkjk

  20. #5340
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    I don't know, learning to play your fucking job better should be a lot easier than gathering couple hundred mil.

    Then again, maybe it's just my poor man's logic working against me.
    I also used to think that after all the time someone put into their relic they'd be good at their job, then I saw undeniable evidence of the contrary in my own LS on Phoenix as well as two rival LSs. :/
    You still play on alex?
    I haven't played since September, but my character is still on Alex.

    And Izzy, how did you not know I was in Zaibatsu? I was one of their main tanks in the original Zaibatsu.
    You know we avoid ground shit like the plague.

Page 267 of 432 FirstFirst ... 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30