Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 299 of 432 FirstFirst ... 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 ... LastLast
Results 5961 to 5980 of 8621
  1. #5961
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Yeah, I was talking about buying completely out of pocket.

    It's much cheaper to sponsor, depending on your shell.

  2. #5962
    Rai
    Rai is offline
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    314
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Garuda server, Raiko - Mandau

    http://c2.evildeedsinc.com/dump/wwwmandauwww.jpg

  3. #5963
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Is that... are they...

    head is gonna s'plode.

  4. #5964
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    OMG I BET THAT IS HIS FULL TIME GEAR AND HE'S NOT DOING IT ON PURPOSE

    THIS POST IS SARCASTIC BECAUSE SOMEONE (LIKE THE ABOVE POSTER) WILL THINK IT IS SERIOUS

  5. #5965
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Actually, being sarcastic myself. Someones gonna bitch anyways might as well get it outta the way now avoid the rush.


    You seem stressed. here, have a cheese sandwich.
    http://images.wikia.com/ffxi/images/...e_Sandwich.PNG

  6. #5966
    wop
    wop is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,711
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Welcome to the real world, where a lot more people than you realize have divisortheory'd their relics. It's the sad truth, but it is in fact true.
    The sad truth is people like yourself that actually thinks this way.
    Majority of people that have the same mentality as you, are usually the ones that are envious of relic holders / how their money come about ie, "LOLi am too stupid to make gils" hence they resort to accusing people of buying gils.
    Come on, if you corner a niche market, you can have a relic in a month or two if you are not being lazy.

  7. #5967
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    959
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Every time Wopa posts here I fear he has a new relic :3 Anyways~ Yeh, if you want to make gil, and are serious about it, it really isnt that hard. Spamming ISNMs, mining, BSNMs, KSNMs, killing shit, farming mantas~ It's all pretty simple... but people lack the motivation ;3 Or you could always just sell Gaiters

  8. #5968
    Rya
    Rya is offline
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    182
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumbai
    Every time Wopa posts here I fear he has a new relic :3 Anyways~ Yeh, if you want to make gil, and are serious about it, it really isnt that hard. Spamming ISNMs, mining, BSNMs, KSNMs, killing shit, farming mantas~ It's all pretty simple... but people lack the motivation ;3 Or you could always just sell Gaiters
    I hear farming elementals in sky is an effective way of funding a relic

  9. #5969
    Rai
    Rai is offline
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    314
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Seditedi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai
    way to make yourself look gimp!
    Would have probably worked a lot better if it hadn't been for that meddling Rocl and his Wamoura

  10. #5970
    zelphes
    Guest

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafike
    Quote Originally Posted by zelphes
    Katariana - Valour - Ifrit.

    Our 3rd Relic Completed.

    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...7-14-48-62.jpg
    What is it that makes the images for the armor icons so I guess you could say animated/really bloated almost? Kinda like the way they look tbh.
    SO... anyways I'll just copy & paste what I did to another guy in PM here:

    I have tweaked registry. I believe it may be the reason that the icons looks better animated.

    Go to Start>Run>type regedit.

    then locate the PlayonlineUS folder under software.

    In the FFXI folder you will see hexa values like 0000, 0001, 0002 etc

    input following:

    click on 0000 and input 3 (mip mapping)

    click on 0003 and input 2048 (horizontal BG resolution)
    click on 0004 and input 2048 (vertical BG resolution)

    note:

    to get best effect on up-sampling the background resolution, always double the BG res according to your Screen resolution.

    with 2048x2048 Background resolution, I am assume your screen resolution in FFXI is 1024x1024.

    Myself play on a HDTV, and my screen resolution is then 1360x768

    so my BG setting will be 0003> 2720 and 0004> 1536

    I also set in Nvidia control panel all the picture options such as AF, AA to max, forced V-synch on, and best picture quality instead of better performance (since I get steady 29 FPS with these settings in FFXI already). I use Geforce 7900GTX.

    I adjusted the contrast, brightness, colour levels in nvidia panel too as FFXI has a pretty dull colour & contrast scheme.

    Also adjust gamma settings in the game under config for better picture. Last update screwed with gamma settings.

    This is what I can remember on top of my head for now.



    zel

  11. #5971
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    661
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Everyone why so angry :ashira:

    http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6158/draken3zo9.jpg

    Ten pages late, but DAMN, that mothafuckin' bow is three times the size of you Jackyl!

  12. #5972
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    688
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcloudz
    Everyone why so angry :ashira:

    [img]snip[/img]

    Ten pages late, but DAMN, that mothafuckin' bow is three times the size of you Jackyl!
    ... you had to say it -_-;;

    this pic was posted on my LS forums shortly after I posted that same pic on it...

    http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/...hm_edbdf46.jpg

  13. #5973
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,820
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    As fun as drama in this thread is, this is a bit out of hand. Have fun in your other topic.

  14. #5974
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    828
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackyl
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcloudz
    Everyone why so angry :ashira:

    [img]snip[/img]

    Ten pages late, but DAMN, that mothafuckin' bow is three times the size of you Jackyl!
    ... you had to say it -_-;;

    this pic was posted on my LS forums shortly after I posted that same pic on it...

    http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/...hm_edbdf46.jpg

    Coming soon: Taru vs. Elvaan Bravuras

  15. #5975
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,820
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Bravura, especially on taru, looks essentially the same as a 10k Bhuj :'([attachment=0eyrd4m4]bravorza.JPG[/attachmenteyrd4m4]

  16. #5976
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    334
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    That's one cheap relic.

  17. #5977
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    433
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    k = add a ,000

  18. #5978
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Leeto
    k = add a ,000
    You guys are horrible at reading....and math....and everything

    100,000k is 100,000,000 Q_____________________Q

    *EDIT* Not leeto, the other guy.

  19. #5979
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    To a non-taru War it may look the same.

    Me, I recognize a Bravura from the instant it's visible on my screen, like two lovers locking eyes the first time, and they both know they were meant to be together some day...

    Well, I know it was meant to be... Bravura says I'm too broke and won't return my calls.

    /cries in his soup

  20. #5980
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,575
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    do all arrows on yoichi looks red or is that a dat swap? my kabura looks brown to me

Page 299 of 432 FirstFirst ... 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30