Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 306 of 432 FirstFirst ... 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 ... LastLast
Results 6101 to 6120 of 8621
  1. #6101
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    lol. the reason sarron tp's in heca feet is because he never put the funds into dusk because of his weapon. I'm sure now that its finish he'll do so. So you can talk about someone else being 'gimp' cause until you dump 300 mil into a single piece, you don't understand the meaning of it lol.


    Oh and self signed corazza > aj

  2. #6102
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    i'd prefer tp'ing without feet slot at this point tbh

  3. #6103
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Konohamaru
    So you can talk about someone else being 'gimp' cause until you dump 300 mil into a single piece, you don't understand the meaning of it lol.
    Oh wow...

  4. #6104
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    344
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Konohamaru
    lol. the reason sarron tp's in heca feet is because he never put the funds into dusk because of his weapon. I'm sure now that its finish he'll do so. So you can talk about someone else being 'gimp' cause until you dump 300 mil into a single piece, you don't understand the meaning of it lol.


    Oh and self signed corazza > aj
    http://www.ffxiah.com/item.php?id=15688&sid=1

    free

    tping in heca is worse than tping in rutters

  5. #6105
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Konohamaru
    lol. the reason sarron tp's in heca feet is because he never put the funds into dusk because of his weapon. I'm sure now that its finish he'll do so. So you can talk about someone else being 'gimp' cause until you dump 300 mil into a single piece, you don't understand the meaning of it lol.


    Oh and self signed corazza > aj
    Quite possibly one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard.

    Here. Let me give you five reasons why this is stupid:

    1) Homam Gambieras

    Price? Free.

    2) Ares's Sollerets

    Price? Almost free, just takes a little bit of time.

    3) Amir Boots

    Price? HOLY SHIT THEY'RE FREE LOL.

    4) Askar Gambieras

    Price? Free, and most Nyzul groups don't even do 20 for feet anymore so getting them would be ridiculously easy.

    And finally. . . If you're REALLY desperate:

    5) Tiger Ledelsens

    Price? 30k.

  6. #6106
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Remember when only good people had relics?

    Remember when?

    Remember?
    Remember?
    Remember?
    Remember?

  7. #6107
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,717
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Remember when only good people had relics?

    Remember when?

    Remember?
    Remember?
    Remember?
    Remember?
    what about the first gungnir?

  8. #6108
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,921
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Konohamaru
    Oh and self signed corazza > aj
    only if you can't add.

  9. #6109
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,171
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I wish there was a test before getting back your stage 4 relic.

    =(

  10. #6110
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    302
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Linsivi
    I wish there was a test before getting back your stage 4 relic.

    =(
    1. Do you melee in osode?

  11. #6111
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Linsivi
    I wish there was a test before getting back your stage 4 relic.

    =(
    1. Do you melee in osode?
    I was thinking:

    In 500 words or less, please write an essay describing the importance of STR, the application of secondary modifiers, and the function of pDIF values in relation to your new weapon and the weaponskills which you will use.

    Extra credit:
    Use these formulas to show the uselessness of Geirskogul.


    The shield doesn't need a test, it just needs to check to see if you have Gallant Leggings +1 equipped.

  12. #6112
    Two Bards, One Cup
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    111
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Konohamaru
    So you can talk about someone else being 'gimp' cause until you dump 300 mil into a single piece, you don't understand the meaning of it lol.
    Is it 2006 again?

  13. #6113
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Konohamaru
    So you can talk about someone else being 'gimp' cause until you dump 300 mil into a single piece, you don't understand the meaning of it lol.
    Is it 2006 again?
    Gungnir
    Byne Bill (4,000/piece) Total: 6,400,000
    Bronzepiece (9,000/piece) Total: 54,900,000
    Whiteshell Total: (7,000/piece) 51,800,000
    Grand Total: 113,100,000

    I guess he bought most of his currency 2 years ago!

  14. #6114
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzii
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Remember when only good people had relics?

    Remember when?

    Remember?
    Remember?
    Remember?
    Remember?
    what about the first gungnir?
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25...nowithtext.jpg

  15. #6115
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    The shield doesn't need a test, it just needs to check to see if you have Gallant Leggings +1 equipped and don't own a single blueberry armor piece.
    Fixed.

  16. #6116
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Please somebody give me the currency for a relic. I promise I'll stop TPing in STR rings.

  17. #6117
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,205
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I would just like to point out that all that stuff costs $11.95/month and is not really free even if it didn't.
    Still gimp to tp in heca in my book. Especially so with all the possibilities.

  18. #6118
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I guess he bought most of his currency 2 years ago!

  19. #6119
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Konohamaru
    I guess he bought most of his currency 2 years ago!
    Even if this is true, then the money he spent was inflated anyways. In the end the relic costs the exact same for everyone no matter when you upgraded it if you account for that time period's inflation.

    Using the "oh he started a long time ago when Silverpieces were 10 mil" means shit because he probley had 100,000,000 at the time to buy 10 of them, whereas now, he has 10,000,000 to buy the same amount of Silverpieces.

  20. #6120
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    I would just like to point out that all that stuff costs $11.95/month and is not really free even if it didn't.
    Still gimp to tp in heca in my book. Especially so with all the possibilities.
    Even tping barefoot would be better than tping in heca, so yeah, there's no excuse.

    Also: I tink it slow the enimey I hit ^_^

    (old Gfaqs joke >.>)

Page 306 of 432 FirstFirst ... 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30