Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 314 of 432 FirstFirst ... 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 ... LastLast
Results 6261 to 6280 of 8621
  1. #6261
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Moved the lovely excellence drama into it's own thread, continue it there.

    Almost 7 pages of it, a little much for a typical one-topic relic thread tangent.. lol

  2. #6262
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    162
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcicus

    I said to myself, "wtf when did Eminence complete relic katana?" Then I remembered that's not the same linkshell. :<
    If you want to get particular we have the one that Nars completed about a year and a half ago. Unfortunetly the quality of that relic so depressed him that he doesn't play very much anymore

    We got two Stage 4 GAs, and Stage 4 GK in shell as well, so hopefully it starts raining relics for us soon!

  3. #6263
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    281
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailee
    Re-up for you guys cause, I know how you like to pick on gimped out Relic holders.
    http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2...1220116fk8.jpg

    I was leeching a blm burn on Wivres as 43 RDM, was 42 but I leveled, and saw this group. Full timed Heca Boots/that's Spike Finger Gauntlets. NQ Corazza signed by him, and NQ Barone Cosciales.
    I guess he sold his Homam to fund relic.
    As someone who takes no pride in his dragoons equipment at all (Ask Izzy lol)

    This actually made me cry a little inside
    He spent all of his time in this game farming backplates off of quadavs in beaduax and desynthing them for gil just to fund that relic. That took him about 2 years to do it alone. He didn't have time to get homam. But now that he finally got his relic he can finally focus on getting homam and all that other shit he has been missing out on. I love that nigga like my home boy.

  4. #6264
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Elesar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailee
    Re-up for you guys cause, I know how you like to pick on gimped out Relic holders.
    http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2...1220116fk8.jpg

    I was leeching a blm burn on Wivres as 43 RDM, was 42 but I leveled, and saw this group. Full timed Heca Boots/that's Spike Finger Gauntlets. NQ Corazza signed by him, and NQ Barone Cosciales.
    I guess he sold his Homam to fund relic.
    As someone who takes no pride in his dragoons equipment at all (Ask Izzy lol)

    This actually made me cry a little inside
    He spent all of his time in this game farming backplates off of quadavs in beaduax and desynthing them for gil just to fund that relic. That took him about 2 years to do it alone. He didn't have time to get homam. But now that he finally got his relic he can finally focus on getting homam and all that other shit he has been missing out on. I love that nigga like my home boy.
    You don't need homam to not be gimp for relic, you need not-heca-while-you-tp-because-it-makes-you-swing-slow.

  5. #6265
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Well shit, I knew someone would finally get a relic offa straight desynthing.

  6. #6266
    Lyramion's better half
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    522
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Well shit, I knew someone would finally get a relic offa straight desynthing.
    Vir Subligar amirite?

    jk but congrats man now never enter that zone again and you'll feel better

    *edit*: he has n. legs /cry

  7. #6267
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Elesar
    He spent all of his time in this game farming backplates off of quadavs in beaduax and desynthing them for gil just to fund that relic. That took him about 2 years to do it alone. He didn't have time to get homam. But now that he finally got his relic he can finally focus on getting homam and all that other shit he has been missing out on. I love that nigga like my home boy.
    While I admire his hard work and persistance, there's still no excuse for hecaing in TP.

  8. #6268
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie
    Quote Originally Posted by Elesar
    He spent all of his time in this game farming backplates off of quadavs in beaduax and desynthing them for gil just to fund that relic. That took him about 2 years to do it alone. He didn't have time to get homam. But now that he finally got his relic he can finally focus on getting homam and all that other shit he has been missing out on. I love that nigga like my home boy.
    While I admire his hard work and persistance, there's still no excuse for hecaing in TP.
    qft. You're honestly better off TPing with nothing on.

    Guess he shoulda used some of that wasted time getting heca feet on doing some limbus runs huh?

  9. #6269
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie
    Quote Originally Posted by Elesar
    He spent all of his time in this game farming backplates off of quadavs in beaduax and desynthing them for gil just to fund that relic. That took him about 2 years to do it alone. He didn't have time to get homam. But now that he finally got his relic he can finally focus on getting homam and all that other shit he has been missing out on. I love that nigga like my home boy.
    While I admire his hard work and persistance, there's still no excuse for hecaing in TP.
    I have to agree. His persistence is definitely noble, but not understanding basic game mechanics is the real issue. I am not going to pull an (old) Sath and wish a legion of biting ants to eat his eyeballs or anything. But there is wasted potential if a relic holder doesn't understand such basic concepts.

  10. #6270
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Is that a Pixie Earring or a Novia he's got on...

    Either way, double fail.

    I'm more curious to see the other Gungnir's non-city gear.

  11. #6271
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie
    Quote Originally Posted by Elesar
    He spent all of his time in this game farming backplates off of quadavs in beaduax and desynthing them for gil just to fund that relic. That took him about 2 years to do it alone. He didn't have time to get homam. But now that he finally got his relic he can finally focus on getting homam and all that other shit he has been missing out on. I love that nigga like my home boy.
    While I admire his hard work and persistance, there's still no excuse for hecaing in TP.
    qft. You're honestly better off TPing with nothing on.

    Guess he shoulda used some of that extra time swinging because of heca feet on doing some limbus runs huh?
    For some reason that's how I read that the first time I scrolled down.

  12. #6272
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar
    Is that a Pixie Earring or a Novia he's got on...

    Either way, double fail.

    I'm more curious to see the other Gungnir's non-city gear.
    I sense potential Novio

  13. #6273
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    47
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis G
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar
    Is that a Pixie Earring or a Novia he's got on...

    Either way, double fail.

    I'm more curious to see the other Gungnir's non-city gear.
    I sense potential Novio
    You mean novia? I'd use novia in pts as drg, maybe it would make 2 hits not pull hate. But with gungnir I doubt any amount of -Enmity would do much for a xp pt. Might as well sub blu and just tank pts with shockspikes and cocoon up.

  14. #6274
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    91
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar
    Is that a Pixie Earring or a Novia he's got on...

    Either way, double fail.

    I'm more curious to see the other Gungnir's non-city gear.

    it's a pixie earring

  15. #6275
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    212
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakk
    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis G
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar
    Is that a Pixie Earring or a Novia he's got on...

    Either way, double fail.

    I'm more curious to see the other Gungnir's non-city gear.
    I sense potential Novio
    You mean novia? I'd use novia in pts as drg, maybe it would make 2 hits not pull hate. But with gungnir I doubt any amount of -Enmity would do much for a xp pt. Might as well sub blu and just tank pts with shockspikes and cocoon up.

    That's a bad joke or you are a moron. Either way, it was retarded.

  16. #6276
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    158
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakk
    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis G
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar
    Is that a Pixie Earring or a Novia he's got on...

    Either way, double fail.

    I'm more curious to see the other Gungnir's non-city gear.
    I sense potential Novio
    You mean novia? I'd use novia in pts as drg, maybe it would make 2 hits not pull hate. But with gungnir I doubt any amount of -Enmity would do much for a xp pt. Might as well sub blu and just tank pts with shockspikes and cocoon up.

    To quote Ruke again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukenshin
    Caring about your Enmity as a DD is retarded...
    Hopefully it was a joke though.

  17. #6277
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    388
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Elesar
    He spent all of his time in this game farming backplates off of quadavs in beaduax and desynthing them for gil just to fund that relic.
    Are you certain it was in Beadeaux?

  18. #6278
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    You know I really was reffering to the Novio earring ._.

  19. #6279
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis G
    You know I really was reffering to the Novio earring ._.
    For magic bursting on drg right

  20. #6280
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    for that extra breath damage duhhhhhhh

Page 314 of 432 FirstFirst ... 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30