NQ manteel is pretty gimp.Originally Posted by Clynt
NQ manteel is pretty gimp.Originally Posted by Clynt
Cg Clynt, Don't pull a sharkbait now.Originally Posted by Clynt
Grats man!Originally Posted by Clynt
Darkgod - Lakshmi - Apoc. I swear my graphics aren't as bad as it looks. >_>
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...9-18-53-57.jpg
The SS I am taking recently look bad compared to when I'm playing too, idk what's up.
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5166/sakiyoqw4.jpg
Grats Sakiyo!
Psst, your walls are borked.
I'm not sure why it does that.. they look fine when I'm playing but look like that on screenshots I take >.<
You should have borrowed someone's NQ staffs for that pic for some lulzOriginally Posted by Clynt
Yes, I said staffs and not staves >.>
turn flash off duhOriginally Posted by Jackyl
Congrats Clynt! How close is Galatea to getting his Mandau?
Thanks, I think he's just now starting to buy currency >_>
How many relics does that make for your ls now Jackyl? Seems like you have a shit-ton.
We have 10 relics that are native (done by members with LS help or largely funded by the LS) and 1 that joined, so 11 total :DOriginally Posted by Guitarman
/em starts a transfer.
>.>
4th relic seen in Diabolic.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...adawc_apoc.jpg
That's his own signed HQ Plastron +1, HQ Onyx hands/legs/feet, toreador ring and v.belt... and that's his town gear.TP, mix in Homam and stuff.
Is it really his town gear? I thought this guy was legendary for, among other things, wearing DRK JSE fulltime.Originally Posted by Rhealana
Its official.
There is no god.
Seriously, fuck that bullshit and fuck him.Originally Posted by Heian
For those who dont know;
madawc once suggested that warriors were "fire based" and as such stacking +fire equip would give a person the upper hand facing one in ballista.
Also, claimed a drk should use an axe/kclub combo nonstop. Fuck if i know why he upgraded that.
That apocalypse fucking weeps.