Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 318 of 432 FirstFirst ... 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast
Results 6341 to 6360 of 8621
  1. #6341
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    i lol'd at sath's sig

  2. #6342
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    holy fuck at sath's sig

  3. #6343
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I take no credit for this glorious piece of fucking awesome, but I'm proud to display it.

  4. #6344
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    262
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Hehe, well, during our run for his fragment he wore a mix of onyx/homam/dusk, essentially a typical haste DRK TP setup.

    I'd say he's learned if what you guys say is true. He does swap in mostly onyx for WS, but I'd think that's fine no?

  5. #6345
    If you stopped to actually learn something you might not post these uninformed posts.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,493
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    grats madawc :D :D

  6. #6346
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    I take no credit for this glorious piece of fucking awesome, but I'm proud to display it.
    why the fuck did you bring that thing back...

  7. #6347
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhealana
    Hehe, well, during our run for his fragment he wore a mix of onyx/homam/dusk, essentially a typical haste DRK TP setup.

    I'd say he's learned if what you guys say is true. He does swap in mostly onyx for WS, but I'd think that's fine no?
    aye there's the rub
    onyx is useless in tp.

    and it's already well established he is a moron from his various garbage spewing on KI.

  8. #6348
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    You guys forgot one of his major glory points, which tied into the "WARs are fire based" argument.

    I remember him making a specific thread saying:

    'all you DRKs wearing Peacock Charms and Sniper Rings are gimping yourselves, stop being such idiots and wear something else... With two snipers and a peacock you have -xx dark elemental resistance, and DRK is a dark based job so by doing this you make your DRK weaker. stop gimping yourselves already and get some str rings and a spike necklace or something'

  9. #6349
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,205
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Long ago I use to think +fire resist and such helped the damage on BLM fire spells.

    AND I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.

    But then people did tests and such and lols were had all around.

  10. #6350
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin
    You guys forgot one of his major glory points, which tied into the "WARs are fire based" argument.

    I remember him making a specific thread saying:

    'all you DRKs wearing Peacock Charms and Sniper Rings are gimping yourselves, stop being such idiots and wear something else... With two snipers and a peacock you have -xx dark elemental resistance, and DRK is a dark based job so by doing this you make your DRK weaker. stop gimping yourselves already and get some str rings and a spike necklace or something'

    Oh dear god I remember that quote, and forgot it was this guy.

    The pain, its almost too much.

  11. #6351
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    Long ago I use to think +fire resist and such helped the damage on BLM fire spells.

    AND I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.

    But then people did tests and such and lols were had all around.
    Good ol' days when people tried to raise one another with Revival roots.

  12. #6352
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza
    Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    Long ago I use to think +fire resist and such helped the damage on BLM fire spells.

    AND I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.

    But then people did tests and such and lols were had all around.
    Good ol' days when people tried to raise one another with Revival roots.
    Is this true? I've heard of some pretty bad stories from the olden days but... wow.

  13. #6353
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    [quote=#686578]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hirokei Kiaza":16wg7o20
    Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    Long ago I use to think +fire resist and such helped the damage on BLM fire spells.

    AND I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.

    But then people did tests and such and lols were had all around.
    Good ol' days when people tried to raise one another with Revival roots.
    Is this true? I've heard of some pretty bad stories from the olden days but... wow.[/quote:16wg7o20]

    I've been around since the beginning of it all, and that's what I thought the shit was for.

  14. #6354
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    old news are old, anyway

    tripe AAA for sinus (ApathyLS/Remora): Aegis Amanomurakumo and lately (3-4 weeks ago) Apocalypse

    http://www.shardofapathy.com/images/sinusapoc.PNG

  15. #6355
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Wow, I honestly forgot that Valhalla gear was Drk too, thought it was War/Pld only, or did they change that recently?

    Looks awesome though.

  16. #6356
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Max™
    Wow, I honestly forgot that Valhalla gear was Drk too, thought it was War/Pld only, or did they change that recently?

    Looks awesome though.
    Nope, apoc was changed to be pld.

  17. #6357
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    jesus, didnt he just get his amano a few months ago?

  18. #6358
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurlzoo
    tripe AAA for sinus
    What are his other 6 A relics?

  19. #6359
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I wonder if it's a coincidence LS leaders always get multiple relics, actually let's not go there.

  20. #6360
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    I wonder if it's a coincidence LS leaders always get multiple relics, actually let's not go there.
    I was also going to say something along those lines, but then my train of thought ended where your sentence ended lol

Page 318 of 432 FirstFirst ... 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30