Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 323 of 432 FirstFirst ... 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast
Results 6441 to 6460 of 8621
  1. #6441
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    There is no E on the end of serious, btw.

  2. #6442
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthu
    Quote Originally Posted by devis
    slander i hear can get you banned too.
    Do you mean from BG?

    If so LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOL
    As an example: You anally rape puppies for crack money

    Now cut it the fuck out and move on, you're not a relic holder and any well equipped WAR can switch jobs to strut like a moron.

  3. #6443
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    262
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by devis
    way to repost what i already said
    There was a question about whether you were "seriousE" about not having done COP versus laughing at those who haven't done COP. I was just confirming to others that you were indeed lazy enough to not finish COP.

    never did CoP cause i quit before that expansion came out and never got a group when i returned 2 years later. Big deal if i dont want to spend the hours and hours on cop to get an earring. First NA ridill on garuda i was lvl 68 bst 1/1 fafnir as my only job, pure luck i dont claim to be something special because of it.
    Oh but you DID claim to that your "shit don't stink". You posted your NON-RELIC-WIELDER gear set and implied that you were more deserving of that Guttler. IMO, a half-retarded monkey with a penchant for licking his anus would have realized that this thread picks on RELIC wielders and posting your non-relic butt here would've yielded the flames of the ages. Welcome to BG.

    doesnt even deserve a response.
    slander i hear can get you banned too.
    Welcome to the intarweb. BG's GM call is that way.. ->

    as for nq staff if i really cared what you tought of i gear id show a picture that isnt 8 months old and said i had 90k gil lol i was making a joke btw
    You do care. That's why you even bothered posting in the first place.

    BST REPRESENT CONGRATS ON YOUR GUTTLER WISH I HAD ONE. some people are too seriouse.
    And yeah, epic fail at trying to pawn it off.

  4. #6444
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    341
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Grats on Guttler, it's an amazing weapon . People can say whatever they want, but I'll take mini-berserk as an added effect any day as bst/nin (or berserk + 10% as bst/war).

    As for Devis being more qualified-- how about you go qualify yourself for one and get to work? No one is handing it to you, kthx.

    And again, Lol @ ridill bst.

  5. #6445
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    50
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    lol i know i cant get a gutler and i said i dont deserve shit. im glad you people are having fun though.i guess i need to go do cop so i can be more respected by wearing a brutal earring.. ill get on that.

  6. #6446
    THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by devis
    lol i know i cant get a gutler and i said i dont deserve shit. im glad you people are having fun though.i guess i need to go do cop so i can be more respected by wearing a brutal earring.. ill get on that.
    SHUT UP

  7. #6447
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,035
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempyst
    Quote Originally Posted by devis
    I know I can't get a Guttler and I said I don't deserve shit. I'm glad you people are having fun though. I guess I need to go do COP so I can be more respected by wearing a brutal earring. I'll get on that.
    SHUT UP
    Had to fix this.

  8. #6448
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List


    SAFE FACE GUYS

  9. #6449
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    50
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Had to fix this.

    This, my friend, is not a sentence.

  10. #6450
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    98
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by devis
    i guess i need to go do cop so i can be more respected by wearing a brutal earring.
    The fact that you think that the only purpose to wearing a brutal earring is for other people to respect you explains why no one is taking you seriousely.

  11. #6451
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    50
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I was being sarcastic my point is I do not want to spend the time to do COP just to get rajas/brutal. i know the axe/torques are good but I cannot do those on my own and I do not have the time for end-game ls's and scheduling my life around the game anymore, so I choose not to do CoP.

  12. #6452
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by devis
    I was being sarcastic my point is I do not want to spend the time to do COP just to get rajas/brutal. i know the axe/torques are good but I cannot do those on my own and I do not have the time for end-game ls's and scheduling my life around the game anymore, so I choose not to do CoP.
    You can pop and kill Temp with 6 people easily. The point of everyone else is you don't get to critique other people when you yourself are gimp because you can't be bothered to do CoP. Door

  13. #6453
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,035
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by devis
    Had to fix this.

    This, my friend, is not a sentence.
    Well at least my 'sentence' had grammar and punctuation. Troll better please.

    P.S. Definition of sentence: a group of words that makes sense all by itself. A sentence always begins with a capital letter, ends with punctuation mark and contains a subject and predicate. Example: The brown dog chased the ball.

  14. #6454
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by devis
    Had to fix this.

    This, my friend, is not a sentence.
    I was told in third grade that if it had more than 3 words it was a sentence.

  15. #6455
    Two Bards, One Cup
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    111
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Grammar drama! :ashira:

  16. #6456
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk
    Grammar drama! :ashira:
    Sentance? Y/N

  17. #6457
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,035
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by #686578
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk
    Grammar drama! :ashira:
    Sentance? Y/N
    Your sentence didn't end with a punctuation mark. Anyways, drama over. More relics please.

  18. #6458
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    Quote Originally Posted by devis
    Had to fix this.

    This, my friend, is not a sentence.
    I was told in third grade that if it had more than 3 words it was a sentence.
    You're mistaken.

  19. #6459
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    [quote=[Cookies]]
    Quote Originally Posted by "#686578":2ncor6b6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk
    Grammar drama! :ashira:
    Sentance? Y/N
    Your sentence didn't end with a punctuation mark. Anyways, drama over. More relics please. [/quote:2ncor6b6]
    http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6...0whooshbx8.jpg

    But I agree, more relics less text.

  20. #6460
    Ash
    Ash is offline
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List


Page 323 of 432 FirstFirst ... 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30