Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 325 of 432 FirstFirst ... 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast
Results 6481 to 6500 of 8621
  1. #6481
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    Homam and AJerkin wtf
    What's "wtf" about that?

  2. #6482
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Well they look like shots in town, hence wtf ugly.

  3. #6483
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,035
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    Well they look like shots in town, hence wtf ugly.
    Needs more BLU AF body amirite?

  4. #6484
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    742
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    It looks like there are a few ways of funding a relic.

    1. Legit method. I take this to mean the person who is acquiring the relic sponsors their runs and gets all the currency. I imagine this is used by most legit players who have relics, such as lordwafik. Also, I imagine they buy currency from bazaars and such when possible. Am I correct in assuming this?

    2. Wopa method. Basically selling stuff to fund relics. Stuff like gaiters, novio's, and sky items. I imagine that if you can do this effectively it's a lot quicker than the legit method.

    3. Shady method. Doing underhanded stuff such as Scamming and RMTing to fund a relic.

    Let me know if I have misunderstood anything or any of that is flat out wrong.

  5. #6485
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    39
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    how is selling stuff not a legit method of obtaining a relic?

  6. #6486
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    688
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    do we really need yet another derail in this thread?

  7. #6487
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackyl
    do we really need yet another derail in this thread?
    Yep; about how much gil do you think I could get for your pig tails?

  8. #6488
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    Homam and AJerkin wtf
    Ahh soka. I was just finishing up on farming peiste pellets when I saw both of them. I actually have no gloves or shirt on and yigit pants when I venture the town, cuz it's awesome. And I dun walk about the town fully geared with dusk gloves on, cuz.... you know...

    Anyways, re-rail go

  9. #6489
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash
    Congrats Phil, now you really are the owner of Kujata! <3

  10. #6490
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Is that BRD wearing Storm Crackows? The lucky sod

  11. #6491
    DAKPluto
    Guest

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho

    image of Aegis with blue body


    sold his AF to fund his relic?

  12. #6492
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,035
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho

    image of Aegis with blue body


    sold his AF to fund his relic?
    Anyone want to buy some choral cuffs!?!?

  13. #6493
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    294
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant2
    It looks like there are a few ways of funding a relic.

    1. Legit method. I take this to mean the person who is acquiring the relic sponsors their runs and gets all the currency. I imagine this is used by most legit players who have relics, such as lordwafik. Also, I imagine they buy currency from bazaars and such when possible. Am I correct in assuming this?

    2. Wopa method. Basically selling stuff to fund relics. Stuff like gaiters, novio's, and sky items. I imagine that if you can do this effectively it's a lot quicker than the legit method.

    3. Shady method. Doing underhanded stuff such as Scamming and RMTing to fund a relic.

    Let me know if I have misunderstood anything or any of that is flat out wrong.
    4. Airship Method(?)

    According to that spoony bard's title, it would seem the spamming the airship quest is also a way to raise funds.

    On that note, Grat's Phil!

  14. #6494
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    543
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant2
    It looks like there are a few ways of funding a relic.

    1. Legit method. I take this to mean the person who is acquiring the relic sponsors their runs and gets all the currency. I imagine this is used by most legit players who have relics, such as lordwafik. Also, I imagine they buy currency from bazaars and such when possible. Am I correct in assuming this?

    2. Wopa method. Basically selling stuff to fund relics. Stuff like gaiters, novio's, and sky items. I imagine that if you can do this effectively it's a lot quicker than the legit method.

    3. Shady method. Doing underhanded stuff such as Scamming and RMTing to fund a relic.

    Let me know if I have misunderstood anything or any of that is flat out wrong.
    Unless you mean crafting in method 1, that is missing. I got mine that way.

  15. #6495
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,820
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Missing the Beehive chip method.

    Also fire clusters.

  16. #6496
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    688
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagel
    Missing the Beehive chip method.

    Also fire clusters.
    your sig.. my eyes..

  17. #6497
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Vodou
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant2
    It looks like there are a few ways of funding a relic.

    1. Legit method. I take this to mean the person who is acquiring the relic sponsors their runs and gets all the currency. I imagine this is used by most legit players who have relics, such as lordwafik. Also, I imagine they buy currency from bazaars and such when possible. Am I correct in assuming this?

    2. Wopa method. Basically selling stuff to fund relics. Stuff like gaiters, novio's, and sky items. I imagine that if you can do this effectively it's a lot quicker than the legit method.

    3. Shady method. Doing underhanded stuff such as Scamming and RMTing to fund a relic.

    Let me know if I have misunderstood anything or any of that is flat out wrong.
    Unless you mean crafting in method 1, that is missing. I got mine that way.
    The criteria he set isn't mutually exclusive. For example, someone who scams/rmts their money, and use that money to sponsor runs would have done both the shady method and the legit method . In fact, I can't think of any way to get a relic that isn't legit by his criteria because anyone who either sponsored runs or bought currency is legit by his definition. I guess you have to steal your currency or jack a relic account to not be legit?

    Yeah, I know he didn't mean for it to come out this way, but I'm just interpreting it exactly as it's typed, and as it's typed, anyone who paid for their currency or dynamis runs fits the definition of legit regardless of how they got the money lol

  18. #6498
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    301
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagel
    Missing the Beehive chip method.

    Also fire clusters.
    also the shiva original

    spamming silent oils

  19. #6499
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by savageboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagel
    Missing the Beehive chip method.

    Also fire clusters.
    also the shiva original

    spamming silent oils
    Or the Valefor way of RMT'ing a craft to 100, then using that to fund your relic.

  20. #6500
    If you stopped to actually learn something you might not post these uninformed posts.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,493
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Quote Originally Posted by savageboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagel
    Missing the Beehive chip method.

    Also fire clusters.
    also the shiva original

    spamming silent oils
    Or the Valefor way of RMT'ing a craft to 100, then using that to fund your relic.
    I though the valefor way was taking LS bank and buy yourself a relic gun?

    or was it to steal some KC's?

Page 325 of 432 FirstFirst ... 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30