Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 327 of 432 FirstFirst ... 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast
Results 6521 to 6540 of 8621
  1. #6521
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempyst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    A DRKs wet dream:
    Apoc, Armada, V Belt, Ace's. Seen him with Dusk but didn't care to ever check if HQ or not. All that and he gimps with up with Amemet+1, lol.
    there is 1 piece of gear slightly better than an amemet +1, and if you use a ranger its pointless to have both, you need to complain less and buy an SH+1 instead of the ass jerkin, or get a homam body
    I have to run it back but, whoosh. I keep an Amemet+1 as well, simply because I maintain a RNG-- just that I wanted to joke about that at the end. (considering dude has the gil to get whatever he wants really). Not complaining, but I can't see how anyone missed the joke; maybe I won't be so abrasive next time.

    Also Assault Jerkin does me fine and I'd use it over a Homam Body if I had it, and my SH (if I ever need the +1, it's nothing to throw gilz at the AH for one) already, thank you. Well, maybe not @ Mamool Ja Camp, but ehh...

    (excuse the derail, just had to reply to that >.>)
    it's not really a whoosh or a joke when there are people on BG that seriously act like that in the relic/wtf gear threads
    Actually it is mein. People take it as serious business to overly bash Relic + NQ gear. If you ever see that one BRD with Relic Horn and NQ Light staff, you'll see what's up, lol.

  2. #6522
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Taint
    If that DRK pic was all his gear would be too sick.
    Your drk about the same minus the AV items? Assuming you got dusk/cerb+1.

  3. #6523
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    544
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Lakshmi - Slight - Bravura - Eminence LS

    Grats Slight :D About time!


    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d8...425_015158.png

    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d8...425_020514.png

  4. #6524
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,446
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss
    Quote Originally Posted by Taint
    If that DRK pic was all his gear would be too sick.
    Your drk about the same minus the AV items? Assuming you got dusk/cerb+1.


    0 need for either one of those items but Mars/Ninjurta yes please

  5. #6525
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Titan - Jiyo - Yoichinoyumi - Karasu
    [attachment=0:4rwyf2bo]Ich080424184018a.jpg[/attachment:4rwyf2bo]
    Great Katana and Scythe on the way as well :D

    edit: picture courtesy of Ichthyos.

  6. #6526
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Merona
    Titan - Jiyo - Yoichinoyumi - Karasu
    [attachment=0:h32pe7ab]Ich080424184018a.jpg[/attachment:h32pe7ab]
    Great Katana and Scythe on the way as well :D
    God I love that fucking WS!

  7. #6527
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,820
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Wait for it

  8. #6528
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for it.....

  9. #6529
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Waaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for it~

  10. #6530
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    THAT WS SUX LOLOL!!!!111

    Yes?

  11. #6531
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Inc Sath?





    The RNG is wearing af2 body and af+1 hat for WS also! OMGfail!

  12. #6532
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...425_002826.jpg

    Random gear, not a real set for anything! FINALLY DONE

  13. #6533
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    32
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Alibeemac
    Lakshmi - Slight - Bravura - Eminence LS

    Grats Slight :D About time!


    [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/Alibeemac/img_20080425_015158.png[img]

    [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/Alibeemac/img_20080425_020514.png[img]
    I see muffin in the top pic, did he ever finish his Gaxe?

  14. #6534
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Nice Cerb + 1, Sath.

  15. #6535
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by zhan
    Nice Cerb + 1, Sath.
    Die Q_Q

  16. #6536
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by open
    Quote Originally Posted by Alibeemac
    Lakshmi - Slight - Bravura - Eminence LS

    Grats Slight :D About time!


    [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/Alibeemac/img_20080425_015158.png[img]

    [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/Alibeemac/img_20080425_020514.png[img]
    I see muffin in the top pic, did he ever finish his Gaxe?
    not yet, he's over halfway done on stage 4 iirc

  17. #6537
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    618
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Merona
    Titan - Jiyo - Yoichinoyumi - Karasu
    [attachment=0:wzzzy25t]Ich080424184018a.jpg[/attachment:wzzzy25t]
    Great Katana and Scythe on the way as well :D
    God I love that fucking WS!
    The target is supremely awesome. Also grats angry dude.

  18. #6538
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    fuck yea sathdddddddddddddddddd

  19. #6539
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I'm still waiting for something that I care about

  20. #6540
    Asy
    Asy is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    788
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...425_002826.jpg

    Random gear, not a real set for anything! FINALLY DONE

    gj on wasting currency and a ton of others' time on a faggot

    you faggot







    <3 'grats cockboy

Page 327 of 432 FirstFirst ... 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30