:O Now I feel silly for not placing that icon. It's one of those things you only know it once someone else says it and reminds you.
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...504_222343.png
Grats Gaiden!
(don't mind the chat, trying to see what sergeant rank assaults we could trio x.x)
Yessssssss!
(Just about 30 too much Accuracy...)
If he just got it, probably hasn't adjusted his gear to match the newfound accuracy.
That is still too much accuracy for a normal lance, but its probably just town gear.Originally Posted by Rhealana
It's a decent HNM/meat setup, if you don't like it. Go upgrade ur own damn relic.
Hmm, truth.Originally Posted by test123
Also, hi Tab.![]()
Originally Posted by test123
![]()
Dragoon can't wear accuracy gear.
I am the only one who remembers the old school DRG jokes, or did this guy get whooshed pretty hard? OR, can heOriginally Posted by test123
and say he's whooshing ME thinking I think HE'S whooshed?
![]()
Yes.Originally Posted by Epical
It's a little overkill, but not that much. It's about 30 acc over the amount needed at Colibri, and about 10-15 over the amount needed for Mamool. If it was an HNM build though, it'd be fine as it is.
lol you all are stupid, town gear wut? Maybe I should have SS'd him doing something so maybe he would be in gear he actually uses. And yeah, he got it the day before.
Your opinion doesn't matter, that's the gear you SS'd him in, have you never read the relic thread before? I got called out for not having a cerb +1 mantle, get fucking real, this is people being nice.Originally Posted by Pirian
Awww sathy needs a huggy for getting owned over not having good enough gearOriginally Posted by SathFenrir
Q_QOriginally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
No, I'm just citing an example that this is the norm of the thread.
So how's those mythril beastcoins going?
Much better now that I'm in the goldsmithing guild.