Told you it'd be up by tomorrow Rathan![]()
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...526_233351.png
Think Hades could be top #Apoc now.
Told you it'd be up by tomorrow Rathan![]()
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...526_233351.png
Think Hades could be top #Apoc now.
Adaman Celata wut. =(((((((((((
Unless you don't count sponsoring a dynamis linkshell self funded.Originally Posted by Charismatic
Town gear yo.Originally Posted by Therin
Uh, town gear is when you wear something to show off various pieces that don't normally go together, like maybe a Novio/Novia on your NIN, or your Homam/Askar body on PLD, or whatever. Adaman Celata is ugly, it has shitty stats, and it should never be worn by anyone. If this IS town gear, it's doing a pretty horrible job.Originally Posted by Royal
Maybe he likes looking like Robocop?
Does buying an account and selling all the stuff on that account to fund for 1/4 of the Relic count as self-funded?Originally Posted by Linsivi
I'm gonna wear it around when my drk hits 75 just for you Therin. <3
You make my cry fren.Originally Posted by Eanae
![]()
it's like your words are tears - wet, unwarranted tearsOriginally Posted by Therin
So if that's town gear, then they must melee in hectatomb cap because the WS haste overrides it and they can hit for more damage, right?
I think the lolMythrilGrip+1 is far more shocking than the Adaman Celata.
Grats both new Apocalypse owners, that said~
Celata matches Adaberk, that's the only town gear reasoning. Grip is questionable, no idea why you'd own that w
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwOriginally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwOriginally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd
YA THINK YER JP OR SUMTHIN NEWFAG GTFO WWWW
sometimes town gear is for the exact opposite purpose. i like strutting around in e.legs/celata and shit like that to confuse ppl. or show up to a merit prty with 4/5 e.gear and relic body on and say "you guys mind if i break my polearm latent?"Uh, town gear is when you wear something to show off various pieces that don't normally go together, like maybe a Novio/Novia on your NIN, or your Homam/Askar body on PLD, or whatever. Adaman Celata is ugly, it has shitty stats, and it should never be worn by anyone. If this IS town gear, it's doing a pretty horrible job.
lol Starr...
Celata cause well I like the robocop look and no ace's helm atm. Turban is pretty much the gayest thing you can wear on your head. Aside from that I have 15% haste from everything aside from head slot and and when I cata I just drop turban for celata because well it's better than wasting a head slot.
Yeah, I was adding up the other haste, and agree about the Turban, why I wasted a behe hide on Uni cap, and have a collection of like 20 hats.
Also: the best Gadtrick is hauling the Seiryu's sword to merits and swapping to Ridill so it doesn't blink equips.
I used to wear full war af and a seiryu's sword and when people checked me i would give them a second then equip ridill then let them check me again then switch it back to seiryu's sword.
I was a really bored taru.
Define 'gayest'.Originally Posted by Rathan