Who is that izzy? lol
edit: Nvm it's a bot mule of Senshu now lol
Who is that izzy? lol
edit: Nvm it's a bot mule of Senshu now lol
Dont hate lol, like i said he paid the first one mainly by himself.Originally Posted by test123
Aeriss - Ragnarok - Gjallarhorn
http://www.chocobogordols.com/img/not/gjal.jpg
Completed today,1 hour ago
4th Relic for ChocoboGordo
In before the "Is that an NQ red cape"?
http://images.wikia.com/ffxi/images/2/25/Bards_Cape.jpgOriginally Posted by terraflarex
![]()
Bovein didn't give me the character. I don't play. I log onto merit with friends who are in the ls. Get over it.Originally Posted by Izzy
http://images.wikia.com/ffxi/images/...rs_cape_-1.jpgOriginally Posted by Kumaccio
You managed to make a statement, then contradict yourself in 14 words. That's gotta be a record. If what you say is true, why is the character in Aery during pop times?Originally Posted by Iremire
I was on bovein yesterday and the day before. We didn't go to aery. So I don't see how you saw bovein there? especially when i logged on i got him his last marble an anny ring then merited. Then went to dynamis and logged off. Nice try though.Originally Posted by Izzy
Damn you Sendoh, I wanted to do that.
I believe this is a woosh situation.Originally Posted by Kumaccio
Originally Posted by terraflarex
So basically all you need is 10m (if that) to get to stage 3 and the LS will finish the relci?Originally Posted by Niki
that and the cock suckingOriginally Posted by Veli
And about 2-3 years as member in the LSOriginally Posted by Veli
Taba someone mixed something in your coffee this morning?
![]()
Grat's to him on that btw, didn't know he was upgrading. Who is next to get one niki just curiousOriginally Posted by Niki
Today and yesterday got us about 30m for my Gjallarhorn. But i guess i will wait and see if the nyzul stuffs has something usefull for whm before i really start to buy coins. Kinda like whm >.<
nice that would make what 3 g horns in ls?Originally Posted by Niki
You guys never offered to finish my sword =/Originally Posted by Niki
Atm we have 3 Ghorn mule (well chops is only half mule, he still plays from time to time)