Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 381 of 432 FirstFirst ... 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 431 ... LastLast
Results 7601 to 7620 of 8621
  1. #7601
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah, fuck the Nashira, noone needs that, WHERE'Z MAH HASTE PANTS!

  2. #7602
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    There's that, we have that issue at times where every single meathead DD in the LS is like 'OMFG GET ME TEH HOMAMZ'...but noone wants to do Ultima to reward the BLMs, RDMs, and SMNs that manaburn NW Apollyon, etc. We've done about 13 Omega compared to 3 Ultima.
    If noticed that in almost every LS. I think its just because Ultima takes a bit longer to get a set and if you fail on a Tier 2 chip, you basically have to refarm 2 chips.

    Sucks not only that mages have to wait longer for Nashira parts but also everyone has to wait to get their other half of their AF+1 item. Finally got a piece of Nashira though. Go go feet!

  3. #7603
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Probably because Nasheera gear is about 10x shittier than their homam counterpart and twice as hard to get?

    Even the coveted enfeebling pants are not much of an upgrade (if even an upgrade) from mahatma slops, just counting the macc from the mnd/int.

    I dont know, perhaps im just not magey enough to fully understand the benefits of the aparently underwhelming set compared to the very awesome homam set (which is far far easier to get).

  4. #7604
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    Probably because Nasheera gear is about 10x shittier than their homam counterpart and twice as hard to get?

    Even the coveted enfeebling pants are not much of an upgrade (if even an upgrade) from mahatma slops, just counting the macc from the mnd/int.

    I dont know, perhaps im just not magey enough to fully understand the benefits of the aparently underwhelming set compared to the very awesome homam set (which is far far easier to get).
    Eh some of it is min/max and situational gear, but hands are great for SMN, feet are great for a BLMs max skill nuking set, legs are great for RDM's max skill set(this is very important for Bind/Gravity/Sleep, especially with the extra Haste), and while this seems lol'able the head/body are really nice for RDM's Dark Magic set, but that honestly is a big deal to me, when mixed w/ Anrin Obi, Pluto's Staff, and dedicated Dark Magic gear I'm pulling 150 Aspirs and 250+ Drains in Dynamis, it makes life alot easier.

    Aside from that the head is pretty much the third best debuffing piece available to RDM in that slot. It's not a shitty set at all, it's just that most melees don't understand the need for very specific gear for very specific functions past TP and WS.

  5. #7605
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Eh some of it is min/max and situational gear, but hands are great for SMN, feet are great for a BLMs max skill nuking set, legs are great for RDM's max skill set(this is very important for Bind/Gravity/Sleep, especially with the extra Haste), and while this seems lol'able the head/body are really nice for RDM's Dark Magic set, but that honestly is a big deal to me, when mixed w/ Anrin Obi, Pluto's Staff, and dedicated Dark Magic gear I'm pulling 150 Aspirs and 250+ Drains in Dynamis, it makes life alot easier.

    Aside from that the head is pretty much the third best debuffing piece available to RDM in that slot. It's not a shitty set at all, it's just that most melees don't understand the need for very specific gear for very specific functions past TP and WS.
    Yeah, if you arent a mage its hard to understand there there are many different gear sets for RDM and BLM. All pieces of Nashira are great but they are situational.

    Nashira pants aren't just enfeebling magic+5 alone, its also macc+ 3. So when you need to land efeebles on HNMs and such, that are really nice to have.

    The head and body are pretty good for aspir and drain as well for BLM.

    Every piece has its uses, its just they arent great for every job that can wear it like Homam is.

  6. #7606
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    The best thing I've done with nashira is use the body to cap haste for utsusemi recast on blu. For my rdm I don't care much, some of them are nice macro pieces for static enfeebles, but it's not really comparable to what 3-4/5 homam is to the jobs that can wear it. Once we capped out hands for the smns that wanted, we stopped doing ultima entirely.

  7. #7607
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    The best thing I've done with nashira is use the body to cap haste for utsusemi recast on blu. For my rdm I don't care much, some of them are nice macro pieces for static enfeebles, but it's not really comparable to what 3-4/5 homam is to the jobs that can wear it. Once we capped out hands for the smns that wanted, we stopped doing ultima entirely.
    What other body piece would you use for Chainspell Stun on RDM?

  8. #7608
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    What other body piece would you use for Chainspell Stun on RDM?
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    The best thing I've done with nashira is use the body to cap haste for utsusemi recast on blu. For my rdm I don't care much, some of them are nice macro pieces for static enfeebles, but it's not really comparable to what 3-4/5 homam is to the jobs that can wear it. Once we capped out hands for the smns that wanted, we stopped doing ultima entirely.
    Yes, I do use it for CS stun, but it has the same amount of macc as a nq chausible, so for chainspell it's not really anything special, not that macc is doing much for your stun in the first place. Outside of CS I just use af2 body for stun.

  9. #7609
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Yes, I do use it for CS stun, but it has the same amount of macc as a nq chausible, so for chainspell it's not really anything special, not that macc is doing much for your stun in the first place. Outside of CS I just use af2 body for stun.
    Sorry, I didnt see that. But I would think the +5 Dark Magic skill on top of the macc+5 would be better.

  10. #7610
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    as rdm, I use all pieces of nashira a lot excluding hands
    Head/body are the best dark magic gear in the game, hands down.
    Legs are great, feet are situationally great

    I think homam drops are considered "better" because you tp in them, whereas nashira gear is to be thought more as "weapon skill gear" because they are only macro'd in for spells and not worn as much as homam, yet they fulfill the same thing - they are the best pieces for their respective things

  11. #7611
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    37
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by carpedm View Post
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...5_231223-2.png

    Yea i know, i have heard it before LOLDRG but nothing short of 5yrs of hard work

    LOLDRG!!.. errr i mean, Congratulations Rob!!! ^____^ im glad you finally finished it, and thanks again for loaning me currency for aegis while u were deployed.

    /cheer.

    yes i still troll around here haha.

  12. #7612
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8
    BG Level
    0

    omg wtf gw!!!

  13. #7613
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    Why are people still doing limbus in "man im 7th in line and we do omega every month or two". Seriously, get 6 friends, dual farm zones, and do omega every 3rd run. Everyone will have full homam in about 2 months. No reason to be waiting years for homam when it is easy to farm chips, omega is a joke, and you can even get more chips during each omega fight.
    My excuse it, no times for it!

    Ive had dragoon, and paladin leveled for quite some time now....and I dont own a single piece of Homam gear >.<

    Was always low on the list, and now I miss omega's due to work conflicts........ then to go off, and do limbus runs with 6 random people....its kinda hard when your in a full pledge HNMLS, that does limbus and other events nearly every single day >.<

  14. #7614
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    My excuse it, no times for it!

    Ive had dragoon, and paladin leveled for quite some time now....and I dont own a single piece of Homam gear >.<

    Was always low on the list, and now I miss omega's due to work conflicts........ then to go off, and do limbus runs with 6 random people....its kinda hard when your in a full pledge HNMLS, that does limbus and other events nearly every single day >.<
    I'm confused, if you're in an LS that does Limbus nearly every day you should have at least 2-3 pieces after a year or so. @_@

  15. #7615
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    I'm confused, if you're in an LS that does Limbus nearly every day you should have at least 2-3 pieces after a year or so. @_@
    If you're in a LS that does Limbus nearly every day, you're playing a different game than us since you can't do Limbus every day.

  16. #7616
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    If you're in a LS that does Limbus nearly every day, you're playing a different game than us since you can't do Limbus every day.
    Owned. <_> How did I overlook that?

  17. #7617
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    Owned. <_> How did I overlook that?
    Work schedule sadly >.>

    Linkshell does Omegas/Ultima's on saturdays..... my current (fucked up) work schedule has it so I work One saturday, off the next saturday, work the next etc....

    Way LS schedule has been going, was I was working on all the omega's and I was in game for all the ultima's. For those rare occasions I actually made a Omega, out of the 2 items I decided to lot (if they dropped) they either didnt drop, or I was outlotted.

    So ya, work sucks >.>

  18. #7618
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    Owned. <_> How did I overlook that?
    Therin, come on. I expect better from you =/

  19. #7619
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    Work schedule sadly >.>

    Linkshell does Omegas/Ultima's on saturdays..... my current (fucked up) work schedule has it so I work One saturday, off the next saturday, work the next etc....

    Way LS schedule has been going, was I was working on all the omega's and I was in game for all the ultima's. For those rare occasions I actually made a Omega, out of the 2 items I decided to lot (if they dropped) they either didnt drop, or I was outlotted.

    So ya, work sucks >.>
    Why not join a Limbus Shell that better fits your schedule? Or is that type of thing forbidden in your current shell?

  20. #7620
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    Work schedule sadly >.>

    Linkshell does Omegas/Ultima's on saturdays..... my current (fucked up) work schedule has it so I work One saturday, off the next saturday, work the next etc....

    Way LS schedule has been going, was I was working on all the omega's and I was in game for all the ultima's. For those rare occasions I actually made a Omega, out of the 2 items I decided to lot (if they dropped) they either didnt drop, or I was outlotted.

    So ya, work sucks >.>
    I hate when our Limbus runs get around to Ultima time. We have a HUGE ASS Homam list and maybe 2 or 3 people on Nashira lists. I know the Nashira people are deserving of their items too, but it takes 2-3 times as long to get to Ultima as it does to Omega, and more people want Omega shit anyways.

Page 381 of 432 FirstFirst ... 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 431 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30