Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 392 of 432 FirstFirst ... 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 ... LastLast
Results 7821 to 7840 of 8621
  1. #7821
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    God, get the fuck out. Who cares about Campaign indeed, but until some1 snaps a SS of him with better RDM melee gear, I am going to assume that that's what he uses in every situation he breaks out his Excal/KC RDM. I don't care about that RDM, or his retarded gear choices, my post was a response to Nuiness getting butthurt for his friend. If you have a relic you should at leeeeeast make an effort to have the basics.

    If you don't like how this thread is going just stop reading it. No1 is pinching your ear forcing you to read it, so again just gtfo.
    I'd like to browse through the pictures without seeing you shitting up the thread. Just the shut the fuck up already.

  2. #7822
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggaFromHarlem View Post
    you wish you were black
    lol, I am, dumb ass.

  3. #7823
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    lol, I am, dumb ass.
    Trust me, dude is definitely black.

  4. #7824
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    I don't care about that RDM, or his retarded gear choices


    If you have a relic you should at leeeeeast make an effort to have the basics.
    You're such an easy mark.

    Also, this is butt hurt:

    8===D*_)


    Excuse me for defending a friend. Maybe I should just suck on your penis a bit.

  5. #7825
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    lol, I am, dumb ass.
    Nigga ain't foolin' me, I seen that fuckin mustache.

  6. #7826
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    God damn black ppl in this thread.

  7. #7827
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    706
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Arista Flora
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Hirokei Kiaza, Fren, Nuiness QQ moar~
    Maybe I should just suck on your penis a bit.
    I appreciate the thought, but I rather you don't you lil fag.

  8. #7828
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    Hirokei Kiaza, Fren, Nuiness QQ moar~

    I appreciate the thought, but I rather you don't you lil fag.
    Girl you are fierce.

  9. #7829
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Ok, all the black people, get out of the thread and back to Oakland.

    Fucking screwing with my relic envy n'shit.

  10. #7830
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I bet that rdm could outparse a naked mnk.

  11. #7831
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    195
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by test123 View Post
    Maybe thats how the US work, some guy invents something and everyone just do that over and over again.
    fuck you terrorist!

  12. #7832
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    I appreciate the thought, but I rather you don't you lil fag.
    I'm gonna let you in on a little secret about Nui. Nui is always horny. Always.

  13. #7833
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    Why melee is AF2 boots? Why melee is bracelets?
    And no Goliard Saio is not better than SH. 4% haste, although sounds good, is not better than +10-12ACC when you're singing with 250/210 skill, and no real ACC gear anywhere on you.

    I dont care if he wants to have his own play style, he was cought with:
    1) A relic (other poster says he has shield too..)
    2) A KC
    3) Some ridiculous gear (SH isn't one of em..), and without the basic stuff like DUSK.

    So of course ppl will have their comments about him, and even though Tricen was actually trying to support him, you jumped in to bash him, so good job there champ!

    P.S. lol@thePvPcomment

    God forbid someone tries to have fun playing this game.

  14. #7834
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    706
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Arista Flora
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaigaiz View Post
    God forbid someone tries to have fun playing this game.
    http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...s_business.jpg

  15. #7835
    Every day I'm wafflin'
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,453
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Fun? FUN?! How the FUCK are you supposed to have FUN when your melee RDM is only hitting with EIGHTY PERCENT ACCURACY?! How can you have FUN with the knowledge that you're UNDERACHIEVING ABYSMALLY?!

    Anyway, backtracking a little to the guy whining about being unable to claim Dark Ixion - you really need to stop crying over people intentionally depopping it to their advantage. If the members of the two shells on Bismarck that kill Ixion got so butthurt every time someone from the other shell depopped it we'd have all slit our wrists weeks ago. If you're not organised enough to fight for the claim then that's your problem. It's like complaining that another shell claims Fafhogg all the time because they know the window and you keep forgetting to write down the ToD.

    There is no situation in FFXI that I can think of where the "you should let other people have a shot!" argument holds any weight at all. So what if this JP shell is maxed on Sandals, Capes, lolCloaks and Azonths? They put in the effort to keep Ixion under their control, and can subsequently sell any further drops they get for everyone's benefit. It's not like depopping Ixion is some kind of exploit or something that wasn't intended to be used to a group's advantage if there's competition present, so please stop bitching about it.

  16. #7836
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    LOLOMGSRSBUSINESSPICISSRS
    I always laugh at srs business pictures, but not this time.

    No argument left, time to post pictures. God you're annoying.

  17. #7837
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    They aren't selling the drops except in a slow trickle...

    Miss where I said they're trying to "preserve the rarity" supposedly, and doing it to keep NA's from getting it.

    Yes, there have been shells that try to get it back I'm sure, but they won't stop... it's quite insane actually.

  18. #7838
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    706
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Arista Flora
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaigaiz View Post
    I always laugh at srs business pictures, but not this time.

    No argument left, time to post pictures. God you're annoying.
    Well seeing how retarded you are, I knew words wouldn't get through your thick skull.
    So maybe pics would? I guess not.

  19. #7839
    Every day I'm wafflin'
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,453
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    If they are actually benefitting from monopolising an NM in any tangible way (e.g. financially), regardless of whether or not they're maxed on whatever item(s) said NM drops, there's nothing wrong with them keeping a stranglehold on it. Sure, if they kept a bot mule at Noble Mold 24/7 to "preserve the rarity of their Rain Hats" it'd be a different matter since that'd be a case of spite and pig-headedness. My shell has also been accused in the past of only camping Fafnir and Aspid to cockblock other people from getting stuff seeing as we have 40+ Dalmaticas and a plethora of Ridills, but I can assure you that's not the case. I'm not saying these JPs don't actually think that way, but you have to realise there's probably more to their lust for dominance than pure racism.

  20. #7840
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    Well seeing how retarded you are, I knew words wouldn't get through your thick skull.
    So maybe pics would? I guess not.
    If you knew this, why are you still responding? What, I can't comprehend 'the internet is serious business'? How does that even apply to in my post? You're making a fuss over what some RDM is wearing. Why does it matter? 'He's not sporting the leetest gear possible, so I will whine about it!' You're even stupider than I originally thought.

Page 392 of 432 FirstFirst ... 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30