Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 397 of 432 FirstFirst ... 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 ... LastLast
Results 7921 to 7940 of 8621
  1. #7921
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    425
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    Fair enough on the duo/trio part, but I still think it makes more sense to fully pimp your relic job rather than worry about other jobs. Also I said that SAM could out-rank NIN on everything BUT tanking, obviously NIN is superior at that, but you also don't use a Suppa for that.

    Anyway, like I said, his earring, his choice, but I'd go Bushi.
    Wait, relic? Who owns a relic but doesn't wear everything to compliment it? Unless you own multiple relics.

  2. #7922
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    304 or bust

  3. #7923
    asnman
    Guest

    Wait so what happens if you own both? oh the choices!

  4. #7924
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    425
    BG Level
    4

    Editted my post to include "unless you own multiple relics".

    I've never seen a relic holder who owns just one relic not choosing the earring which compliments the relic they own.

  5. #7925
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    I myself was a bit hesitant on dropping my suppa mainly because of my ridill felt like i'd be spitting on everyone who still wants one by trashing my war. Got over it after my 1st merit party.

    If anyone's doing a dm on asura let me know

  6. #7926
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    I've never seen a relic holder who owns just one relic not choosing the earring which compliments the relic they own.
    I'd do it

  7. #7927
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    I've never seen a relic holder who owns just one relic not choosing the earring which compliments the relic they own.
    His names Rukenshin.

  8. #7928
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimasta View Post
    His names Rukenshin.
    in his defense the knight's earring is a piece of shit

  9. #7929
    Cat
    Guest

    I laughed a lot harder than I should have -.-

  10. #7930
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Ahahaha

  11. #7931
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by residue View Post
    in his defense the knight's earring is a piece of shit
    Very well played.

  12. #7932
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimasta View Post
    His names Rukenshin.
    Something ain't right here... and I don't mean that his earrings are on the wrong side either, even though they are.
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=381624

    (When did he do that?)

  13. #7933
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Must've ninja'd it in at some point...

  14. #7934
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    Must've ninja'd it in at some point...
    BTL probably took it down sometime, or he bought it. I wouldn't doubt if BTL did kill him, that entire LS is stacked.

  15. #7935
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Something ain't right here... and I don't mean that his earrings are on the wrong side either, even though they are.
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=381624

    (When did he do that?)
    needs moar dnc sub

  16. #7936
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Side note: lolwut

  17. #7937
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    91
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaigaiz View Post
    BTL probably took it down sometime, or he bought it. I wouldn't doubt if BTL did kill him, that entire LS is stacked.

    I'm pretty sure he's talking about the bushinomimi not the mars ring

  18. #7938
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Patsu View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about the bushinomimi not the mars ring
    You are correct, sir.

  19. #7939
    Subduer of the Squenix
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    487
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    I've never seen a relic holder who owns just one relic not choosing the earring which compliments the relic they own.
    Does this mean I'm a bad BRD because I don't have a Beastly Earring?

  20. #7940
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,575
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    prolly ruke finally broke down and join the 304 club

Page 397 of 432 FirstFirst ... 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30