Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 398 of 432 FirstFirst ... 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 ... LastLast
Results 7941 to 7960 of 8621
  1. #7941
    DAKPluto
    Guest

    AND BTW, the earrings ARE on the correct ears....

    Brutal always goes on the left.

  2. #7942
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Brutal never goes on the left.

  3. #7943
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Okay I'm kinda new here still, but this is something I don't get. Inside joke? Otherwise what the hell difference does it make lol.

    (Don't woosh me it's a legit question, something that's been bugging me since I started posting here.

  4. #7944
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    706
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Arista Flora
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Okay I'm kinda new here still, but this is something I don't get. Inside joke? Otherwise what the hell difference does it make lol.

    (Don't woosh me it's a legit question, something that's been bugging me since I started posting here.
    Kinda, I mean no it doesn't make a difference. It's just something ppl say when nothing else
    to comment about in some1's gear, just for the sake of being picky.

  5. #7945
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    508
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto View Post
    AND BTW, the earrings ARE on the correct ears....

    Brutal always goes on the left.
    ^

  6. #7946
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Patsu View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about the bushinomimi not the mars ring
    Oh......


    Wooooooooooooooooooosh~

  7. #7947
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    508
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    Kinda, I mean no it doesn't make a difference. It's just something ppl say when nothing else
    to comment about in some1's gear, just for the sake of being picky.
    ^ Obviously doesn't have a fucking clue

  8. #7948
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    Kinda, I mean no it doesn't make a difference. It's just something ppl say when nothing else
    to comment about in some1's gear, just for the sake of being picky.
    Ahh, I figured as much. So just general BG douchebaggery lol. XD

  9. #7949
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,121
    BG Level
    6

    brb knight's earring

  10. #7950
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,575
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Quote Originally Posted by Grieverao View Post
    ^ Obviously doesn't have a fucking clue
    obviously u r, it was like that, bg have long standing tradition of criticizing ppl @relic thread, the joke was born cuz someone didnt have any flaw then they started to make fun of the earring/ring order etc etc...

  11. #7951
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    182
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    A little late, but grats Kin, i <3 u. You are so sexy.

  12. #7952
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    415
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Brutal never goes on the left.
    my brutal only goes on the left if i'm wearing suppanomimi, every other time, it's on the right.

  13. #7953
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    425
    BG Level
    4

    Alright, I should've specified -.-

    Obviously this only applies to Suppa, Bushi(only for the Great Katana skill), and Abyssal(only for the Scythe skill). If you chose any of the other Earrings, you fail. Obviously if you are a Ridill WAR, you're an exception.

  14. #7954
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    425
    BG Level
    4

    As for earrings and rings, I wear them in the order they appear via auto-sort. If Brutal is on top of Suppa in the item menu, it goes in the Ear 1 slot.

  15. #7955
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    As for earrings and rings, I wear them in the order they appear via auto-sort. If Brutal is on top of Suppa in the item menu, it goes in the Ear 1 slot.
    And that's why your name is Noob.

  16. #7956
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Brutal occasionally goes on the left twice, since no other earring occasionally goes on the left more often, they have to go on the right.

    Plus, when you put Bushi and Tiphia together, it looks like uncircumsized dicks touching, which is just unaesthetic.

  17. #7957
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,600
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    Brutal occasionally goes on the left twice, since no other earring occasionally goes on the left more often, they have to go on the right.

    Plus, when you put Bushi and Tiphia together, it looks like uncircumsized dicks touching, which is just unaesthetic.
    sigged

  18. #7958
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Something ain't right here... and I don't mean that his earrings are on the wrong side either, even though they are.
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=381624

    (When did he do that?)
    Just this Sunday. <.<

    A week ago I volunteered to help people in the LS wanting to redo DM for this past weekend, Syl tossed mah Suppa and did the quest for me while I was at work a few days before. She figured that if I wanted to stick to Suppa I'd just get a new one, and not like I'd miss it in the time before then anyway (haven't used it in several months).

    I ended up just getting Bushi, since my DD NIN is basically non-existent now and I don't dual wield on any other jobs. I don't really care either way, it's an incredibly small improvement that really won't make a difference regardless.

    That said, I don't agree with the whole 'if you really want to be good/skilled with a job, you get the DM earring' train of thought. Maybe if the DM earring actually made a big difference, yeah I'd agree, but shunning someone over like .1% of your damage output is stupid.

  19. #7959
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    Plus, when you put Bushi and Tiphia together, it looks like uncircumsized dicks touching, which is just unaesthetic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO3MhVdJHNQ

  20. #7960
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Fucking love that video.

Page 398 of 432 FirstFirst ... 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30