Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 399 of 432 FirstFirst ... 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 ... LastLast
Results 7961 to 7980 of 8621
  1. #7961
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    931
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    Plus, when you put Bushi and Tiphia together, it looks like uncircumsized dicks touching, which is just awesome.
    Fixed.

  2. #7962
    29 in magical dog years
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,039
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimasta View Post
    Popped collars make me angry.

  3. #7963
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    Fucking love that video.
    I know how we're ganna settle this..

  4. #7964
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin View Post
    Just this Sunday. <.<

    A week ago I volunteered to help people in the LS wanting to redo DM for this past weekend, Syl tossed mah Suppa and did the quest for me while I was at work a few days before. She figured that if I wanted to stick to Suppa I'd just get a new one, and not like I'd miss it in the time before then anyway (haven't used it in several months).

    I ended up just getting Bushi, since my DD NIN is basically non-existent now and I don't dual wield on any other jobs. I don't really care either way, it's an incredibly small improvement that really won't make a difference regardless.

    That said, I don't agree with the whole 'if you really want to be good/skilled with a job, you get the DM earring' train of thought. Maybe if the DM earring actually made a big difference, yeah I'd agree, but shunning someone over like .1% of your damage output is stupid.

    you suck.

    GOD! your nin would get more of an improvement on that earring than your sam would! and you know it! :E (as sad as that sounds lol) its all good lol, maybe i should consider switching to bushi now <_>;

  5. #7965
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    425
    BG Level
    4

  6. #7966
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    you suck.

    GOD! your nin would get more of an improvement on that earring than your sam would! and you know it! :E (as sad as that sounds lol) its all good lol, maybe i should consider switching to bushi now <_>;
    I don't think he's blogged it yet so clearly you don't need to make the switch yet.

  7. #7967
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    IDK WTF that has to do with completed relics, but I lol'ed at the bad acting.

  8. #7968
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimasta View Post
    I don't think he's blogged it yet so clearly you don't need to make the switch yet.
    no wai man, im making the switch asap, lez gu.

    naw i dont think ill switch, lol. even now, i love teh suppa am i going to hell?

  9. #7969
    Rai
    Rai is offline
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    314
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    no wai man, im making the switch asap, lez gu.

    naw i dont think ill switch, lol. even now, i love teh suppa am i going to hell?
    You're going to hell either way for not making a merit PT for me, Dhalmel.

  10. #7970
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    you suck.

    GOD! your nin would get more of an improvement on that earring than your sam would! and you know it! :E (as sad as that sounds lol) its all good lol, maybe i should consider switching to bushi now <_>;
    Oh I know, believe me I've been saying the same for years.

    But something about not using Suppa at all for the past like year or so made me decide to go with Bushi.

    Blame Syl though! She's the one that did the dirty work!

  11. #7971
    Subduer of the Squenix
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    487
    BG Level
    4

    Stop laying the blame on other people! You act like I held a knife to your balls and said "BUSHI OR THEY'RE COMING OFF!" All I did was facilitate the option to exchange IF you wanted to. At least you have earrings that are really good for you lol. I'm just sitting around earring-less until I figure out which I will actually use.

    Edit: Rich your sig has just bumped you up a few notches in my esteem!

  12. #7972
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,600
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Get em Syl!

  13. #7973
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    931
    BG Level
    5

    Found this the other day.

    http://i35.tinypic.com/fw0ocj.jpg

  14. #7974
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiner View Post
    Found this the other day.

    http://i35.tinypic.com/fw0ocj.jpg
    I just shat my pants. He is not lying. http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=291797

    Also, he has a fucking mandau and he's only 40 THF? What the fuck...

  15. #7975
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    211
    BG Level
    4

    Um...wasn't Aegis worse?

  16. #7976
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,478
    BG Level
    7

    yeah aegis was worse in the part where his BRD could already use mandau np

  17. #7977
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    lol

  18. #7978
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
    Um...wasn't Aegis worse?
    Why would Aegis be worse?... Aegis taru PLD? I find it cute, lol.

  19. #7979
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    They're saying that because his paladin was like level 1 when he got Aegis, but his THF was the same when he got Mandau. This was already posted a few pages back btw.

  20. #7980
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Theenabler View Post
    They're saying that because his paladin was like level 1 when he got Aegis, but his THF was the same when he got Mandau. This was already posted a few pages back btw.
    I haven't been following this thread after me and Cloudius sort of derailed it, so I gotcha.


    ......



    What the fucking fuck? I want to speak to him in game. Having 3 relics is quite an achievement, but the main 2 jobs that can use them aren't even near 75? Get the fuck out.

Page 399 of 432 FirstFirst ... 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30