Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 401 of 432 FirstFirst ... 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast
Results 8001 to 8020 of 8621
  1. #8001
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    You aren't getting whooshed. Whoever posted that is a retard and on the "I hate Wopa cause everyone else does" bandwagon.

  2. #8002
    Ollieyk
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyriu View Post
    ? if his THF just dinged 40, what's wrong? He obviously used it from 34-40, unless i'm getting whooshed then Q_Q
    True, very true. I'll woosh myself then.

    Found it funny that he ever purchased a Venerer Ring, but i've been reminded of his THF.

    Move along.

    And no, i have no problem with Wopa.

  3. #8003
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    152
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    That thing is far too expensive or competitive right now to be worth really worrying about. In a few months, maybe.
    I wondered if someone would call me on that.

    But hey, there's also Smart Grenade, which I've bugged Ruke about before via PM. Giving up 2 ACC for 2 ATK, 4 EVA and HP+25 should be a no-brainer - especially for someone who just picked up some extra acc by switching to Bushi... Given the activity in the Salvage tanking thread, I was pretty shocked to hear Ruke hadn't gotten around to that quest yet. It's an easy one... EVA+4... HP+25... tempting... tempting.... you know you want it...

    Edit: And while I'm at it... can we please combine Axe Grip and Pole Grip to make Super SAM Grip? kthx.

  4. #8004
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by baudelaire View Post
    I wondered if someone would call me on that.

    But hey, there's also Smart Grenade, which I've bugged Ruke about before via PM. Giving up 2 ACC for 2 ATK, 4 EVA and HP+25 should be a no-brainer - especially for someone who just picked up some extra acc by switching to Bushi... Given the activity in the Salvage tanking thread, I was pretty shocked to hear Ruke hadn't gotten around to that quest yet. It's an easy one... EVA+4... HP+25... tempting... tempting.... you know you want it...

    Edit: And while I'm at it... can we please combine Axe Grip and Pole Grip to make Super SAM Grip? kthx.
    he didnt get it the same reason i didnt. we suffer from severe laziness issues not that we dont want to get it, we know its better, we're just too damn lazy, lol.


    @syl, i made this sig just for you babeh

  5. #8005
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    706
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Arista Flora
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    you suck.

    GOD! your nin would get more of an improvement on that earring than your sam would! and you know it! :E (as sad as that sounds lol) its all good lol, maybe i should consider switching to bushi now <_>;
    wow rich. I hope I'm being wooshed here.

  6. #8006
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    wow rich. I hope I'm being wooshed here.
    i never did get one, lol. Nin might not be my strongest DD, but i still love that job ;;
    I really think a suppa would offer more of a performance increase with dual weild than 5 skill. Thats why i said that for Ruke, that bushi brings up his performance like .01% lol, while if he ever went back on nin or dual weild, that suppa would offer more for his dmg than that bushi would on his sam! but he plays DD nin or ridill war like once in a blue moon, so its all good.

    where you been anyways cloud? i thought you quit! <_>;

  7. #8007
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    706
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Arista Flora
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    where you been anyways cloud? i thought you quit! <_>;
    I go traveling ever summer, and so I never played FFXI during that time every since I started.

    When I'm on vacation and got nothing to do I don't play, but when I got school and work I'm on my PC every chance I get, go figure, lol.

  8. #8008
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14
    BG Level
    1

  9. #8009
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    I go traveling ever summer, and so I never played FFXI during that time every since I started.
    Am I being wooshed on the Ever and Every thing? Or was that just a really convenient typo?

  10. #8010
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    706
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Arista Flora
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzled View Post
    Alexander server...
    Congrats Akihiro. (I miss camping KA ;-; )
    Am I being wooshed on the Ever and Every thing? Or was that just a really convenient typo?
    Not a woosh, it's definitely a typo, and I have no idea why I wrote it like that. =/

  11. #8011
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzled View Post
    NQ Signal Pearl!

    j/k Actually pretty nicely equipped.

  12. #8012
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    283
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzled View Post
    Wow. An actual decently geared DRG with a Gungnir. =D>

    Congrats to him.

  13. #8013
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnuld View Post
    Wow. An actual decently geared DRG with a Gungnir. =D>

    Congrats to him.
    Since DRG was so unpopular for so long there were just very few upgraders. Believe me for every poorly equipped DRG I see, I see three Domaru SAMs.

  14. #8014
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    I wish i could go up against a good relic dragoon on asura, but alas our one relic tp's in heca and just plain blows. A nice drg like that really makes wanna upgrade again

  15. #8015
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7

    I certainly hope you're not referring to Dragonhaven.

  16. #8016
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    i most certainly am referring to Mr.Tp in 0 haste gear

  17. #8017
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,732
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    /em grabs his calculator
    Without White tathlum, he would be missing 1STP to achieve a 6-hit build.
    So yea he does need it, but imo I'd lose it and grab a Ecphoria Ring and a BombCore/FireBombelt. Would be better Att/Acc and still have a 6-hit build.

    Also what other ppl said about the bushi, but w/e great gear anyway. '-')b
    Because Samurai can use a bomblet or core, you idiot. Best alternative is Black Tathlum.

  18. #8018
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8
    BG Level
    0

  19. #8019
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    Holy shit we must have nearly 10 apocs now

  20. #8020
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by baudelaire View Post
    I wondered if someone would call me on that.

    But hey, there's also Smart Grenade, which I've bugged Ruke about before via PM. Giving up 2 ACC for 2 ATK, 4 EVA and HP+25 should be a no-brainer - especially for someone who just picked up some extra acc by switching to Bushi... Given the activity in the Salvage tanking thread, I was pretty shocked to hear Ruke hadn't gotten around to that quest yet. It's an easy one... EVA+4... HP+25... tempting... tempting.... you know you want it...

    Edit: And while I'm at it... can we please combine Axe Grip and Pole Grip to make Super SAM Grip? kthx.
    A small amount of HP/evasion doesn't really matter to me, especially when I'm often sporting a shitload of -evasion. Even when not in the negatives, evasion means just about nothing until you stack it on most mobs. 1.5k HP is more than enough to survive in any situations as well.

    So the HP/Eva is worthless to me.

    That said, 2 acc vs 2 attack when uncapped in accuracy is on obvious choice. And I'm usually not capped, because any-time I am I change gear around for higher DoT to put me at 90-94%... And the gear I change around to do that makes a hell of a bigger difference than 2 attack.

    And I didn't get Bushi for a desire of accuracy, I got it because I'd actually use it more often than I'm using Suppa by a significant factor. I haven't even used Suppa in a year or so.

Page 401 of 432 FirstFirst ... 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30