Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 416 of 432 FirstFirst ... 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast
Results 8301 to 8320 of 8621
  1. #8301
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by algrensan View Post
    sorry if this has been posted already. i'm just gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say this is his afk in bhaflau thickets gear. ethereal/toreador's/speed.

    Demonhunter - Asura

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...814_215740.jpg
    He also has an Aegis.

  2. #8302
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    508
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Does his bazaar comment say "I read Ruke's LJ and don't have a clue?"

  3. #8303
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    227
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Hezzel Bekk
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by hotpiercedguy View Post
    Boyhome Leviathan Sword. About 15 minutes ago. Grats Boyhome!!!!! <3

    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...y/boyhome1.jpg
    i guess he didnt stay long after he got what he wanted, because I spotted him on Hades sporting his excal in campaign.

    http://hezzel.net/ffxi_2008.08.14_22.13.51.png

  4. #8304
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    508
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Who the fuck is Pokeball?

    So many weird happenings recently, and this shell keeps popping up hmm..

  5. #8305
    Gunitsoldier
    Guest

    Am I missing some good thing about PLD wearing Tamas? Is it the MP?

  6. #8306
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    864
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

    obviously for the mnd mod on savage blade (would explain aqua!)

  7. #8307
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,820
    BG Level
    6

    Gotta catch em all?

  8. #8308
    Siralin
    Guest

    I've been curious about Excal in terms of helping PLD. Is it just a toy? Seems like it, but I suppose it would help hold hate on weaker mobs that you can actually damage.

  9. #8309
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    Quote Originally Posted by Siralin View Post
    I've been curious about Excal in terms of helping PLD. Is it just a toy? Seems like it, but I suppose it would help hold hate on weaker mobs that you can actually damage.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95...ible_excal.jpg

    It's definitely more then a toy.

  10. #8310
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grieverao View Post
    Who the fuck is Pokeball?

    So many weird happenings recently, and this shell keeps popping up hmm..
    I think they're like Boentiful's group, some random well equipped people with loads of mules

  11. #8311
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    And that procs how often?

  12. #8312
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    7-10% of the time. In other words, way often if you're geared with enough accuracy and haste to hit fast and often.

    Excalibur definitely doesn't help you hold hate, but it helps you do a slew of other shit that you couldn't do before. And for the record, that guy posted up there, with the Tamas ring (it was likely for KoR btw) is a complete moron. His gear blows.

  13. #8313
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    195
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Grieverao View Post
    Does his bazaar comment say "I read Ruke's LJ and don't have a clue?"
    i was thinking the same thing. only piece of store tp is brutal earring and no wyvern earring as /drg? benefit of the doubt...

  14. #8314
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by hezzel View Post
    i guess he didnt stay long after he got what he wanted, because I spotted him on Hades sporting his excal in campaign.
    You wouldn't stay very long either if you played with people named "Hotpiercedguy".

  15. #8315
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    And for the record, that guy posted up there, with the Tamas ring (it was likely for KoR btw) is a complete moron. His gear blows.
    does your vagina ever stop leaking?

  16. #8316
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Are you trying to defend a PLD with an Aqua and Tamas Ring? Who are you kidding?

    Not even to mention the rest of his shit. Homam head, askar feet, off-handing Justice with no stones, FENRIR'S STONE, warwolf belt, chivalrous chain. Half-assed DD setup from someone with an Excalibur makes me want to kill myself in grief.

  17. #8317
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    504
    BG Level
    5

    As I understand it, for a PLD with the best gear sans relic, Excalibur is actually a better choice than Aegis--I think it was Tekki who mentioned that it's basically like a free SMN Bloodpact that activates randomly, whereas with all the boosts to shield, Aegis doesn't offer much more than what can be done with a Koenig shield. I'm probably completely wrong, but that's just what I've heard.

  18. #8318
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    What the fuck does sans mean?

  19. #8319
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstaru View Post
    As I understand it, for a PLD with the best gear sans relic, Excalibur is actually a better choice than Aegis--I think it was Tekki who mentioned that it's basically like a free SMN Bloodpact that activates randomly, whereas with all the boosts to shield, Aegis doesn't offer much more than what can be done with a Koenig shield. I'm probably completely wrong, but that's just what I've heard.
    This is pretty much what any logical PLD who has seen them both in action should say, yeah.

  20. #8320
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    521
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    What the fuck does sans mean?
    without

Page 416 of 432 FirstFirst ... 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30