Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 53 of 432 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1041 to 1060 of 8621
  1. #1041
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Heh, we are in a time when you can't really upgrade what you want, without hella people calling you a fool/idiot/stupid for upgrading what you felt like upgrading. All jokes aside, it's kinda sad when I see the lot of you talk down others when they make a relic choice... even moreso from some of you that already own a relic of your own.

    Anyways, Relic is SEs secret plot to destroy billions of gil over time.

  2. #1042
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    It's their money and hard work so I salute them. Same to the Claustrum wielder. It's just a status thing for some people.
    I'm going to lot thf af2 hands and then put them in storage after next update, it's just a status item for me.
    Were you born retarded?
    Jesus christ, are you that jaded that you have to put down people on other servers for spending their money in whatever way they want? Even if the majority of relic weapons are crappy and a waste of gil, the people that make it all the way are either the richest and most dedicated people on the servers or they have one heck of a ls sponsoring them (more the case for the aegis and horn). Either way, a relic weapon is by my personal definition one of the ultimate status symbol in FFXI, for them or for their ls. If your definition of status symbol is different, then more power to it. Don't call people retarded because they like to think positive.
    Agreed, that is assholedine just saying "He has a relic, what an idiot." Let them piss their gil away on what they want, shit they got it, it's their right.

  3. #1043
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Heh, we are in a time when you can't really upgrade what you want
    I dunno what nazi germany server you're on, but all the NA's on my server upgraded their relics because its what they wanted. I dont know about the JP's because I dont talk to them really.

    I got my Mandau cause its wut I wanted. Aoshiz got a Gungnir cause thats wut he wanted. Mcdohl got his Aegis cause its wut he wanted. Sirlancelot got Aegis cause hes LSLEADERLOOTWHORE. rifl.


    Not every LS is like Apathy who need something like 6 Aegis's (wtf 6 ?? Who the fuck needs SIX Aegis's) and give people prestigious relics.

  4. #1044
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    a LS lacking competent blink tankers?

  5. #1045
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    Maybe they just wanted to try and accomplish what they saw as the ultimate goal. They could just, y'know, not care what other people think of them or the relic they upgrade.

    But, really, then why the fuck are you playing FFXI if you're not going to care about what people, who don't even know you, think of you? :D

  6. #1046
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1

    lol....

    They all funded them themselves. It's what they wanted. Only Relic that was funded mostly via LS I think was Cubana's Mandau. Out of the 6, 4 are NA, 2 are JP, so they don't play at the same time and one of the NA plays like once or twice a week.

    a LS lacking competent blink tankers?
    I lol'd some more

  7. #1047
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Heh, we are in a time when you can't really upgrade what you want
    I dunno what nazi germany server you're on, but all the NA's on my server upgraded their relics because its what they wanted. I dont know about the JP's because I dont talk to them really.

    I got my Mandau cause its wut I wanted. Aoshiz got a Gungnir cause thats wut he wanted. Mcdohl got his Aegis cause its wut he wanted. Sirlancelot got Aegis cause hes LSLEADERLOOTWHORE. rifl.


    Not every LS is like Apathy who need something like 6 Aegis's (wtf 6 ?? Who the fuck needs SIX Aegis's) and give people prestigious relics.
    Hmm, I'm on a server with a guy that has a Claustrum (lolSnarf). If I didn't dislike the guy like a bunch of other people do, I woulda gave the dude a pat on the back, and a "Good job". At any rate, I have a friend also working on a Claustrum (he's at lvl3 now); I wish him well with his upgrade.

    I just find this thread silly at times... too much bashing goes on with the lesser useful relics. Let them peeps hit up their goals, I say.

  8. #1048
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiade
    a LS lacking competent blink tankers?
    I lol'd some more
    Dont need blink tankers when you Kraken zerg everything...

    then again, dont need Aegis's either lulz.

  9. #1049
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    why pay 150ish mill (ok not necessarily) to suck when you can do it for free if you use a relic only 1/3-1/2 of the time but it is absolutely badass when you do, that still outweighs a relic that you use 100% of the time but is a total cockhoover.

  10. #1050
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    why pay 150ish mill (ok not necessarily) to suck when you can do it for free if you use a relic only 1/3-1/2 of the time but it is absolutely badass when you do, that still outweighs a relic that you use 100% of the time but is a total cockhoover.
    People wanna reach for the stars within the realm of their personal FFXI-dreams, my boy. Who's to say they are in the wrong if it's their personal goal? I know a JP-person on my server that has Relic GKT, but never breaks out his SAM unless it's for some random LS event-- he uses NIN and his Relic Katana moar. Now tell me wtf is up with that?

  11. #1051
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    why pay 150ish mill (ok not necessarily) to suck when you can do it for free if you use a relic only 1/3-1/2 of the time but it is absolutely badass when you do, that still outweighs a relic that you use 100% of the time but is a total cockhoover.
    People wanna reach for the stars within the realm of their personal FFXI-dreams, my boy.
    That's nice, but how does it make the people pretty much calling the piece a waste incorrect? I mean sentimentality is fine and all, it doesn't make the piece suddenly worthwhile though, it just happens to be a piece of shit that is very dear to someone.

  12. #1052
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    why pay 150ish mill (ok not necessarily) to suck when you can do it for free if you use a relic only 1/3-1/2 of the time but it is absolutely badass when you do, that still outweighs a relic that you use 100% of the time but is a total cockhoover.
    People wanna reach for the stars within the realm of their personal FFXI-dreams, my boy.
    That's nice, but how does it make the people pretty much calling the piece a waste incorrect? I mean sentimentality is fine and all, it doesn't make the piece suddenly worthwhile though, it just happens to be a piece of shit that is very dear to someone.
    Well, it's a personal opinion that many share about those few relics. It just will be an incorrect view for the Relic-Holder, and his/her close peeps. At any rate I agree, it'll be far useless in the grand scheme of things, unless SE updates those few.

    I still wanna see your opinion of having Relic GKT and not using it, in favor for Relic Katana.

  13. #1053
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    People wanna reach for the stars within the realm of their personal FFXI-dreams, my boy. Who's to say they are in the wrong if it's their personal goal? I know a JP-person on my server that has Relic GKT, but never breaks out his SAM unless it's for some random LS event-- he uses NIN and his Relic Katana moar. Now tell me wtf is up with that?
    Perhaps because durring events his LS asks him to come NIN, and NIN is his better geared job ?

    I dont understand the point of getting two weapon relics though. Its not like you can max out the stats on both >.>

  14. #1054
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    People wanna reach for the stars within the realm of their personal FFXI-dreams, my boy. Who's to say they are in the wrong if it's their personal goal? I know a JP-person on my server that has Relic GKT, but never breaks out his SAM unless it's for some random LS event-- he uses NIN and his Relic Katana moar. Now tell me wtf is up with that?
    Perhaps because durring events his LS asks him to come NIN, and NIN is his better geared job ?

    I dont understand the point of getting two weapon relics though. Its not like you can max out the stats on both >.>
    Both his jobs are pretty pimped out. >.> On his NIN however, he subs that lvl 50 Buboso. No idea why he does that tho-- not a NIN, so I won't bother wondering; just thought a Relic - lvl 50 weapon pairing is... well off.

  15. #1055
    Blackice
    Guest

    The buboso sub is definately less than desired, Unji being the best offhand for Relic katana. (not counting actually offhanding a yoshi)

  16. #1056
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    then maybe he's a fucking idiot who has no clue who to play his job, or he knows something about the Buboso that we dont.

  17. #1057
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    then maybe he's a fucking idiot who has no clue who to play his job, or he knows something about the Buboso that we dont.
    Well, he's running about on RNG in Behemoth's, I'll SS him when I catch him in Whitegate on NIN, so ya'll can be the judge. :D Silly JP and their gilz.

  18. #1058
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    196
    BG Level
    3

    Hades - Ragnarok - Tyrone

    http://undeadhunter.madoka.be/ffxi/rganarok.jpg
    http://undeadhunter.madoka.be/ffxi/scourge1.jpg

    we just went and got it :D

    (like an hour ago)

  19. #1059
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Hmm, I'm on a server with a guy that has a Claustrum (lolSnarf). If I didn't dislike the guy like a bunch of other people do, I woulda gave the dude a pat on the back, and a "Good job". At any rate, I have a friend also working on a Claustrum (he's at lvl3 now); I wish him well with his upgrade.
    I don't like snarf cause he accuses my linkshell of "POS hacking dynamis xarc" cause we farm it with 20-24 in his eyes if his LS can't do it then your pos hacking it. He's a fucking retard 7 ways to sunday.

  20. #1060
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1

    Dont need blink tankers when you Kraken zerg everything...

    then again, dont need Aegis's either lulz.
    OMG YOU ARE SO SMART...

    Too bad we don't zerg everything and have killed everything we've zerged in the standard ways. so... yeah.

    Last time I heard "tanker" I was in valkurm dunes. lol

Page 53 of 432 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30