Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 64 of 432 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1261 to 1280 of 8621
  1. #1261
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11
    BG Level
    1

    Eh you are right about that. Havent really tested it on a flying wyrm while on RNG/WAR. Wouldnt the tp you give the mob by shooting be somewhat detrimental though?

  2. #1262
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Khalifa on Shiva just got his Kikoku. Congrats bro!!
    Sweet, second RMT'd relic complete from the same LS! <3

  3. #1263
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Khalifa on Shiva just got his Kikoku. Congrats bro!!
    Sweet, second RMT'd relic complete from the same LS! <3
    We just had an RMTed shield get completed. Sadly, the same day he completed the Aegis he got the first Hauteclaire on the server.

  4. #1264
    Qtrboy can't solo Raubahn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    68
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Elijah Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Frostwolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Khalifa on Shiva just got his Kikoku. Congrats bro!!
    Sweet, second RMT'd relic complete from the same LS! <3
    Coming from the person that found 5000 bynes over night, and supposedly funded the relic with 100 Alchemy. Gogo HQ Silent Oils!!
    Que the "Some one loaned me the money" excuse.

  5. #1265
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Am I smelling some drama in dis here thread? Shit pop some popcorn

  6. #1266
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Demyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Swatt
    because you can go bow and have 2 jobs use it instead of one? =p
    This is what I was going for. The guy isn't even 75rng so it's obvious he's not hardcore about that job. Why not get the one that makes sam/rng crazy in exp like the guy in Rukenshin's LS does?
    Not sure if you are joking or legitimately confusing the two but its actually Rykoshet's LS >_>

    Anyway personally I think the bow offers a fuckton more utility than the gun ever could. But I also know the feeling of being told that your efforts wont be as fulfilling to your shell as a horn or shield. And to those people I say "fuck that." Aside from grand wyrms relic bow has served me nicely and raped everything that it has touched. Would be nice if its output in HNM was a bit better but meh I cant complain since in xp I top the DPS charts lol.

    If the guy wants to get a gun for his unfinished rng more power to him and to the shell that got him his atst and fragment. Its not like his decision impacts anyone else other than the above people. Grats, the gun does look pretty good and is helpful for a decent RNG DPS build in xp. It also affords you the luxury of not having to hold back in HNM due to Coronach's hate reset properties =p
    Uh there's a dude with the bow in ruke's shell too, he's also got the GK. As they mentioned, it's muteki. But I don't even know when people are mixing it up or not anymore.

  7. #1267
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Khalifa on Shiva just got his Kikoku. Congrats bro!!
    Sweet, second RMT'd relic complete from the same LS! <3
    Coming from the person that found 5000 bynes over night, and supposedly funded the relic with 100 Alchemy. Gogo HQ Silent Oils!!
    Que the "Some one loaned me the money" excuse.
    See, I have this thing called a "friend". He's upgrading a relic too, he had 4778 bynes when I received fragment. I had 5533 bynes. I now owe him 1467 bynes, can you guess why? (ok technically I owe him 1465 cause I've bought two for him since then)

    My gear: Almost all rare/ex (not purchased)
    Khalifa's gear: All that gil can buy.

    Obviously I buy gil...

  8. #1268
    Qtrboy can't solo Raubahn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    68
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Elijah Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Frostwolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Khalifa on Shiva just got his Kikoku. Congrats bro!!
    Sweet, second RMT'd relic complete from the same LS! <3
    Coming from the person that found 5000 bynes over night, and supposedly funded the relic with 100 Alchemy. Gogo HQ Silent Oils!!
    Que the "Some one loaned me the money" excuse.
    See, I have this thing called a "friend". He's upgrading a relic too, he had 4778 bynes when I received fragment. I had 5533 bynes. I now owe him 1467 bynes, can you guess why? (ok technically I owe him 1465 cause I've bought two for him since then)

    My gear: Almost all rare/ex (not purchased)
    Khalifa's gear: All that gil can buy.

    Obviously I buy gil...
    Duh, ofcourse you do! Don't you remember admiting to RMT? =D How can someone that never HNMs, got kicked 10 times from several HNM Linkshells, and has 100 Alchemy make a relic?

    Sorry for derailing the thread... Unless someone is enjoying this >.>

  9. #1269
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Please continue, I wish to know more of this Relic RMT because it amuses me.
    If there wasn't any drama, there would be no FFXI.

  10. #1270
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    509
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Khalifa on Shiva just got his Kikoku. Congrats bro!!
    Sweet, second RMT'd relic complete from the same LS! <3
    Coming from the person that found 5000 bynes over night, and supposedly funded the relic with 100 Alchemy. Gogo HQ Silent Oils!!
    Que the "Some one loaned me the money" excuse.
    See, I have this thing called a "friend". He's upgrading a relic too, he had 4778 bynes when I received fragment. I had 5533 bynes. I now owe him 1467 bynes, can you guess why? (ok technically I owe him 1465 cause I've bought two for him since then)

    My gear: Almost all rare/ex (not purchased)
    Khalifa's gear: All that gil can buy.

    Obviously I buy gil...
    Duh, ofcourse you do! Don't you remember admiting to RMT? =D How can someone that never HNMs, got kicked 10 times from several HNM Linkshells, and has 100 Alchemy make a relic?

    Sorry for derailing the thread... Unless someone is enjoying this >.>
    Sorry for double post ><

  11. #1271
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    509
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Khalifa on Shiva just got his Kikoku. Congrats bro!!
    Sweet, second RMT'd relic complete from the same LS! <3
    Coming from the person that found 5000 bynes over night, and supposedly funded the relic with 100 Alchemy. Gogo HQ Silent Oils!!
    Que the "Some one loaned me the money" excuse.
    See, I have this thing called a "friend". He's upgrading a relic too, he had 4778 bynes when I received fragment. I had 5533 bynes. I now owe him 1467 bynes, can you guess why? (ok technically I owe him 1465 cause I've bought two for him since then)

    My gear: Almost all rare/ex (not purchased)
    Khalifa's gear: All that gil can buy.

    Obviously I buy gil...

    Duh, ofcourse you do! Don't you remember admiting to RMT? =D How can someone that never HNMs, got kicked 10 times from several HNM Linkshells, and has 100 Alchemy make a relic?

    Sorry for derailing the thread... Unless someone is enjoying this >.>
    I'm bored at work and enjoying this. Please proceed.

    Also, to rerail for just a moment, someone mentioned relic gun clears hate, doesn't Yoch do that as well? For some reason I remember Ruke saying Muteki did barrage pulled hate, then did Namas and the mob went to the next person on hate list. I could be wrong.

  12. #1272
    Fng
    Fng is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    550
    BG Level
    5

    How can someone that never HNMs, and has 100 Alchemy make a relic?
    Vipey?

  13. #1273
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Khalifa on Shiva just got his Kikoku. Congrats bro!!
    Sweet, second RMT'd relic complete from the same LS! <3
    Coming from the person that found 5000 bynes over night, and supposedly funded the relic with 100 Alchemy. Gogo HQ Silent Oils!!
    Que the "Some one loaned me the money" excuse.
    See, I have this thing called a "friend". He's upgrading a relic too, he had 4778 bynes when I received fragment. I had 5533 bynes. I now owe him 1467 bynes, can you guess why? (ok technically I owe him 1465 cause I've bought two for him since then)

    My gear: Almost all rare/ex (not purchased)
    Khalifa's gear: All that gil can buy.

    Obviously I buy gil...
    Duh, ofcourse you do! Don't you remember admiting to RMT? =D How can someone that never HNMs, got kicked 10 times from several HNM Linkshells, and has 100 Alchemy make a relic?

    Sorry for derailing the thread... Unless someone is enjoying this >.>
    Never does 3 kings* I've done plenty of other HNM's. Has gotten kicked from 1 HNMLS for being honest with the leader about him being a retard. Alchemy used to make me gil, back during inflation it was still good profit, which is when I got over 1/3 my currency. I had main sponsorship of a Dynamis LS for around 8 months and partial sponsorship since then, it took me over a year and a half to upgrade. That SCREAMS RMT. How long did Khalifa work on currency? A month? A month and a half? Yeah...

  14. #1274
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11
    BG Level
    1

    The damage done by Namas arrow is hateless, everything done before the namas and the little hate generated from using a ws remains after the namas.

    Thought it was coronach that flat out cleared the ranger's hate after usng it?

  15. #1275
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    509
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Demyn
    The damage done by Namas arrow is hateless, everything done before the namas and the little hate generated from using a ws remains after the namas.

    Thought it was coronach that flat out cleared the ranger's hate after usng it?
    You could be right. I thought I read it here that namas was the same as coronach but no biggie either way.

  16. #1276
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    I don't think Coronach is a complete Enmity loss, but it's pretty fucking strong.

  17. #1277
    Qtrboy can't solo Raubahn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    68
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Elijah Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Frostwolf

    [quote=Eaglestrike]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kamiboi":94f50
    Khalifa on Shiva just got his Kikoku. Congrats bro!!
    Sweet, second RMT'd relic complete from the same LS! <3
    Coming from the person that found 5000 bynes over night, and supposedly funded the relic with 100 Alchemy. Gogo HQ Silent Oils!!
    Que the "Some one loaned me the money" excuse.
    See, I have this thing called a "friend". He's upgrading a relic too, he had 4778 bynes when I received fragment. I had 5533 bynes. I now owe him 1467 bynes, can you guess why? (ok technically I owe him 1465 cause I've bought two for him since then)

    My gear: Almost all rare/ex (not purchased)
    Khalifa's gear: All that gil can buy.

    Obviously I buy gil...
    Duh, ofcourse you do! Don't you remember admiting to RMT? =D How can someone that never HNMs, got kicked 10 times from several HNM Linkshells, and has 100 Alchemy make a relic?

    Sorry for derailing the thread... Unless someone is enjoying this >.>
    Lots of stuff here...[/quote:94f50]

    Ofcourse he toook less time than you, he bought you currency remember? Weren't you whining about that somewhere over here?
    1 LS you say? Lets see now.. CoD, EK, Extreme, and YC (about 3 times here.) I remember your Dynamis shell, Relic Factory was it? The one that had 3 people and never did any runs.

    Sorry for the long time it took for me to reply. I'm kind of in a party with a Mandau and Kikoku being the only healer and 2 Bards.

    Edit: About Coronach, I've partied with a RNG using it. As soon as the mob is pulled and the NIN vokes, she used the WS and the mob was still on the NIN. Maybe because she was RNG/SAM, but 500-900 dmg can still win over a fresh voke.

  18. #1278
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Finally this thread is starting to get good. 8)

  19. #1279
    Rai
    Rai is offline
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    314
    BG Level
    4

    About one week late but oh well.

    Jumpin on Garuda finished Excalibur. Grats again!

  20. #1280
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    [quote=Kamiboi][quote=Eaglestrike]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi
    Quote Originally Posted by "Eaglestrike":7daf8
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kamiboi":7daf8
    Khalifa on Shiva just got his Kikoku. Congrats bro!!
    Sweet, second RMT'd relic complete from the same LS! <3
    Coming from the person that found 5000 bynes over night, and supposedly funded the relic with 100 Alchemy. Gogo HQ Silent Oils!!
    Que the "Some one loaned me the money" excuse.
    See, I have this thing called a "friend". He's upgrading a relic too, he had 4778 bynes when I received fragment. I had 5533 bynes. I now owe him 1467 bynes, can you guess why? (ok technically I owe him 1465 cause I've bought two for him since then)

    My gear: Almost all rare/ex (not purchased)
    Khalifa's gear: All that gil can buy.

    Obviously I buy gil...
    Duh, ofcourse you do! Don't you remember admiting to RMT? =D How can someone that never HNMs, got kicked 10 times from several HNM Linkshells, and has 100 Alchemy make a relic?

    Sorry for derailing the thread... Unless someone is enjoying this >.>
    Lots of stuff here...[/quote:7daf8]

    Ofcourse he toook less time than you, he bought you currency remember? Weren't you whining about that somewhere over here?
    1 LS you say? Lets see now.. CoD, EK, Extreme, and YC (about 3 times here.) I remember your Dynamis shell, Relic Factory was it? The one that had 3 people and never did any runs.

    Sorry for the long time it took for me to reply. I'm kind of in a party with a Mandau and Kikoku being the only healer and 2 Bards.

    Edit: About Coronach, I've partied with a RNG using it. As soon as the mob is pulled and the NIN vokes, she used the WS and the mob was still on the NIN. Maybe because she was RNG/SAM, but 500-900 dmg can still win over a fresh voke.[/quote:7daf8]

    Right, I buy gil so another gilbuyer is able to buy currency faster than me. That makes sense!

    CoD = I was a 64thf and got into an argument with a bitch who had the leader by the balls.
    Extreme = I was a 64thf and got into an argument with a 75rdm cause he was a prick to a friend of mine. I was in both CoD and Extreme when they were chat LS's, I never had anything to do with any HNM while I was in either LS.
    EK = I dropped my pearl.
    YC = Yeah my pearl was broken, because I let the leader know how I felt, even after I called him a fucking retard a few times my friends still got me a pearl again after, but I didn't want to be in the LS anymore.
    My Dynamis shell failed because 1) I refused to shout for members cause I think that's lame and 2) My HNMLS started to do Dynamis, so I had to stop. And we had our first run with 14 people and actually got some AF2 still

    I wonder how much I'd be able to outparse those two if I exp'd with you all. My gear is gimp compared to them but I don't think that will be enough of a difference.

Page 64 of 432 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30