Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 109
  1. #1
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    164
    BG Level
    3

    When new list of weapons/Armor/Items

    I know usually this site is usually the first to post Dat.files of the new weapons/armor/items.

    When do people usually post that stuff, just as soon as the update starts?

  2. #2

    Re: When new list of weapons/Armor/Items

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbill
    I know usually this site is usually the first to post Dat.files of the new weapons/armor/items.

    When do people usually post that stuff, just as soon as the update starts?
    As soon as it can be downloaded, it can be looked at or "mined".

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    30min to 2 hours after servers go down. The hardcore .dat miners get the update quick, but they still need to download it. I'll be attempting this, but I'm not nearly as good with POLUtils as a lot of other people.

  4. #4

    Usually about 1-2 hours after update details are posted on the website, the first DAT mining results will be available.

  5. #5
    >The Implying
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    All item data is found in only a few .DAT files, so typically new items will be discovered after a dataminer completes their update and scans through their files.

    People also tend to check the Quest/Mission/Key Item database, as well as the Title List at an update.

    Most new item data will probably be made public hours after people start finishing up their updates.

  6. #6
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    164
    BG Level
    3

    Hope this is a good update, because they did say a ton of new weapons/armor. I just pray they don't give us gay stuff like they did in the past.

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    I'm really not expecting this to be huge. Which is probably the safest way to go about it. The update after today is what I'm really looking forward to, as it is supposed to be colisseum + new multi-player battles and such.

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbill
    Hope this is a good update, because they did say a ton of new weapons/armor. I just pray they don't give us gay stuff like they did in the past.
    There will be plenty of gay stuff. Start thinking more negatively before updates and you'll be more satisfied with the results.

  9. #9
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    164
    BG Level
    3

    colisseum + new multi-player battles and such.
    That too, the colisseum better be worth it, been closed for repairs since ToAU launch hehe. I wonder what exactly it will be.

  10. #10
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    164
    BG Level
    3

    Hasso better not be gay or screw SE.

  11. #11
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,120
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    There will be plenty of gay stuff. Start thinking more negatively before updates and you'll be more satisfied with the results.
    If that were true, FFXIFlux would be the most satisfied man on the planet.

  12. #12
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    304
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbill
    colisseum + new multi-player battles and such.
    That too, the colisseum better be worth it, been closed for repairs since ToAU launch hehe. I wonder what exactly it will be.
    Have they mentioned anything about opening the colisseum? I don't remember reading anything about it. Are they definitely releasing it in this update?

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustybrown
    Have they mentioned anything about opening the colisseum? I don't remember reading anything about it. Are they definitely releasing it in this update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    I'm really not expecting this to be huge. Which is probably the safest way to go about it. The update after today is what I'm really looking forward to, as it is supposed to be colisseum + new multi-player battles and such.

  14. #14
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,643
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Who can say what SE will *really* do? However, if you look on the timeline, the new pvp stuff is scheduled for the update at the end of the year.

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    612
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    What I thought would be a nice request (but I wasn't about to post a new topic on it) was to have someone to do a compliation thread where all the update armor/links could be posted and the person running the thread could edit the original post into a comprehensive link. I'm at work otherwise I would have tried, but it would be nice to look at one post on one thread not 50+pages over multiple threads. XD

  16. #16

    When I download the patch I'll be sure to mine it and I'll be sure to post a few items at least.

    By the way, anyone wanna set up a wiki page for the patch to get things rolling?

  17. #17

    Ok, I got a few items from the DATs already.


    Ripper Gloves
    DEF: 10 Accuracy +10 Attack+10 STR+7 Haste +2%
    Lv. 75 WAR / MNK / THF / DRK / DRG / SAM / BLU

    Ripper Gloves+1
    DEF: 10 Accuracy +11 Attack+11 STR+8 Haste +3%
    Lv. 75 WAR / MNK / THF / DRK / DRG / SAM / BLU

    just kidding

    admin: no

  18. #18
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,045
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    There will be plenty of gay stuff. Start thinking more negatively before updates and you'll be more satisfied with the results.
    Can't deny the pure logic of that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd
    If that were true, FFXIFlux would be the most satisfied man on the planet.
    That's assuming Flux says what he says with any real love or constructive criticism for the game.
    It's a moot point in any case, as very few people actually give a damn about what he has to say.

  19. #19
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    164
    BG Level
    3

    Ripper Gloves
    DEF: 10 Accuracy +10 Attack+10 STR+7 Haste +2%
    Lv. 75 WAR / MNK / THF / DRK / DRG / SAM / BLU

    Ripper Gloves+1
    DEF: 10 Accuracy +11 Attack+11 STR+8 Haste +3%
    Lv. 75 WAR / MNK / THF / DRK / DRG / SAM / BLU

    If that is true, that's a very nice set of gloves.

  20. #20
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    544
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Read the fine print :wink:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Compiling a list of NPC prices for all Items...
    By tymora in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2008-09-25, 14:39
  2. The new reality of Relic Weapons
    By Antithesis in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2008-08-25, 06:08
  3. Possible list of LSs who do not charge for BB items?
    By Jeho in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2008-04-25, 19:34
  4. List of event items and their stats (Furnishings)
    By hotpiercedguy in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2008-02-25, 16:48
  5. my homegrown list of people who can go to beaucedine
    By berticus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-10-23, 01:55
  6. Need an explanation of cursed armor and uncursing pls
    By Aleandra in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-08-28, 06:34