Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 57 of 57

Thread: Besieged Level 6     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    212
    BG Level
    4

    all the item buffs stay on after beseiged ends, at least until they wear off.

  2. #42
    Jer
    Jer is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6

    I believe they also wear off when you zone? Or atleast mine wore off when I zoned into my Mog House and I didn't switch jobs.

  3. #43
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    453
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Maybe it was asked, but do you get new item when you zone out/in? If you do, I would definitively spent 10-15min spamming them for fun.


    And you keep rr after beseige if you still have it. Probably rr1, but it's cool for lowbie job
    RR wears when you change jobs, gogo whoring besieged on lvl 20 jobs for RR?

  4. #44
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Elondir
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Maybe it was asked, but do you get new item when you zone out/in? If you do, I would definitively spent 10-15min spamming them for fun.


    And you keep rr after beseige if you still have it. Probably rr1, but it's cool for lowbie job
    RR wears when you change jobs, gogo whoring besieged on lvl 20 jobs for RR?
    Just zone in, get the buff and zone out. that's what I meant. Can go xp lowbie job around crag after or join a dune party with reraise >_>

  5. #45
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    453
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by Elondir
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Maybe it was asked, but do you get new item when you zone out/in? If you do, I would definitively spent 10-15min spamming them for fun.


    And you keep rr after beseige if you still have it. Probably rr1, but it's cool for lowbie job
    RR wears when you change jobs, gogo whoring besieged on lvl 20 jobs for RR?
    Just zone in, get the buff and zone out. that's what I meant. Can go xp lowbie job around crag after or join a dune party with reraise >_>
    Yea but that leads to 150 people vs. level 6 undead which leads to no more Besieged and not being able to get RR anymore. Go get a RR scroll for CP instead.

  6. #46
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    37
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    hmm seems the exp varies..during lvl 6 undead swarm on bismarck, most of my group and me got 1280 exp then got 1050 i think it was from the savages.

  7. #47
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Quikstrike
    hmm seems the exp varies..during lvl 6 undead swarm on bismarck, most of my group and me got 1280 exp then got 1050 i think it was from the savages.
    I got 1000 for the Mamool Ja Savages raid and 1280 for the Undead. We killed Medusa though, during the undead raid, and failed to kill Gulool Ja Ja before the Savages warped. That's the only big difference I saw, so maybe killing their major bosses leads to more XP.

    edit: Just defeated the Trolls, I got 1080xp and did plenty to cap it. Gurfurlur wasn't killed, but at least one other major NM was.

  8. #48
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    I'm not sure how the EXP is calculated atm...

    I only got 1000 from the trolls level 6, but I was damaging and attacking a Troll NM that was killed. No one in my pt got killshot, so current theory would be killshot party/alliance gets bonus exp. Would make sense as SE probably wants us teaming up.

    Got Gurfurlur down to 83% or something >.> That guy sucks. But when we were shouting to attack him there was a bomb, flan and scorp around AOEing the shit out of everyone. Eventually took them out but then Gurfurlur went apeshit AOEing all over the place...I eventually took a raise and ran and besieged ended.

    I am liking the new besieged. We'll see how things go in a few weeks when there isn't 700+ people. Less lag and more focused people, but still less people...

    I need to find a few people to go kill mirrors with me to test out their effect on besieged mobs. Anyone on Shiva want to go...?

    Oh yeah...and still need to unnerf the -magic dmg of mobs, though I think it is less than before. Last I checked it was -80% dmg taken but I saw a blm in my pt Thunder IV for 350 or so, no way he was nuking a normal besieged mob for 1750 or something.

  9. #49
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    The japanese were shouting after this troll raid that people think it's just 1000 base and 40xp per NM killed. I kind of doubt that though. The killshot theory doesn't seem to work, since so many people hit the cap and no one seems to go over it. Everyone was shouting the same 1280, 1000, 1080 that I got, no one claimed anything higher.

    edit: the 40xp math adds up, but nfc how we managed to defeat the savages without killing a single NM. <_< Something about it seems wrong to me.

  10. #50
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurp
    The japanese were shouting after this troll raid that people think it's just 1000 base and 40xp per NM killed. I kind of doubt that though. The killshot theory doesn't seem to work, since so many people hit the cap and no one seems to go over it. Everyone was shouting the same 1280, 1000, 1080 that I got, no one claimed anything higher.
    Everyone I know got 1000 but we killed the Troll WAR NM, I went for killshot and he died too quick, stupid lag on Ass Charge

    And yeah JP's were shouting that too on my server, but 1k still for us. Think we killed a couple of the non-beastmen NM's (like killing claw) too but again, only 1000 exp for everyone I saw.

  11. #51
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    I'm talking to another japanese player that was at all three raids. He thinks there are two NMs worth 40 each and the 'king' is worth 200. That could be it, unless someone gets something other than 1000, 1040, 1080, 1200, 1240, or 1280.


    Which Troll NM did you see die Eagle? Wordorbor The Artificer is what I saw go down. I'm pretty sure there are more named beastmen than just the three.

  12. #52
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurp
    I'm talking to another japanese player that was at all three raids. He thinks there are two NMs worth 40 each and the 'king' is worth 200. That could be it, unless someone gets something other than 1000, 1040, 1080, 1200, 1240, or 1280.


    Which Troll NM did you see die Eagle? Wordorbor The Artificer is what I saw go down. I'm pretty sure there are more named beastmen than just the three.
    We didn't get that one down. I think it was the Nimble guy? Doesn't make sense for it to be a WAR since I don't recall them being nimble but I think that might be it. 100% it was war, I remember Mighty Strikes going off.

  13. #53
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,302
    BG Level
    6

    Got 800 in a level one fucking around on my WHM trying to improve my staff skill. Lived through a Mijn, go go bar spells, but I was the only one, go go carnel incense! The new medicines are really nice, but giant's drink and wizard's drink don't last long enough. ; ;

  14. #54
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by FFXIFlux
    Got 800 in a level one fucking around on my WHM trying to improve my staff skill. Lived through a Mijn, go go bar spells, but I was the only one, go go carnel incense! The new medicines are really nice, but giant's drink and wizard's drink don't last long enough. ; ;
    Quoted because it's Flux being positive about FFXI.

  15. #55
    >The Implying
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,039
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by FFXIFlux
    Got 800 in a level one fucking around on my WHM trying to improve my staff skill. Lived through a Mijn, go go bar spells, but I was the only one, go go carnel incense! The new medicines are really nice, but giant's drink and wizard's drink don't last long enough. ; ;
    Quoted because it's Flux being positive about FFXI.
    Needs to be sigged, rly.

  16. #56
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,224
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by FFXIFlux
    Got 800 in a level one fucking around on my WHM trying to improve my staff skill. Lived through a Mijn, go go bar spells, but I was the only one, go go carnel incense! The new medicines are really nice, but giant's drink and wizard's drink don't last long enough. ; ;
    Odin,the Dark Rider just suffered a sudden loss of central heating at home.

    I think NM bonus exp is a reflection of Besieged level- I was getting 330's on those L1's and didn't take down any NM's or deal damage to em directly.

    That one can pick up 800 on an L1 is a jawdropper. That's what I'd expect from a L4-L5, unless perhaps a total NM clear is a big bonus and the PC's got one. If so, a cleared L5-6 would be massive.

  17. #57
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Back to back lv6
    1080 each.

    I don't give a flying crap about the XP but 1k ISP for a fun 30ish minutes is amazing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Level 8 Besieged
    By Rocl in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 2007-06-25, 20:07
  2. Besieged needs a level minimum.
    By Priran in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 2006-06-15, 21:13
  3. why do people level galka mages or taru tank/meeles
    By Bikwin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 2005-03-27, 01:34
  4. 2nd Level Relic Upgrade
    By Romero in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2005-03-24, 19:01
  5. PM5-3 Level 60 Cap Tzar Snoll BCNM Question
    By Palidor in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2005-02-12, 18:18