+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,014
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    Project Runwaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

    OMGGGGGGG Discuss the finale!!! I know most of you that visit these forums are guys, but even guys like the show too!!!

    Jeffrey was my favorite since day ONE of that show (right infront of Uli and Alison) and when he won I was jumping out of my seat I was so happy! I am SO ecstatic he won.

    I hate Laura.

    I love Uli, and would have been just as happy had she won.

    Omg what did you all think of the finale? I know ATLEAST Nikkei watches it!


    Omggg go team Jeff <33333

  2. #2
    Xavier
    Guest

    Jeffrey's a dick.

    After the mom episode, he went from badass rebel to just asshole status in my eyes.

    I personally wanted Michael to win.

    (and yes, I watch the show because of nikkei)

  3. #3
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,808
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    (and yes, I watch the show because of nikkei)
    Nice save, but we all know you secretly love it.

  4. #4
    Xavier
    Guest

    you questioning the rdm in wise gear trying to skillup w/ earthstaff?

    I feel like I know everything now just because of my sig.

    I like the show more for the social dynamics than the actual subject.

  5. #5
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I'm fine with the finale- I thought Jeffery really showed a range in his collection. Showed he could do more than what he had been showing all season. I'd wear more of Uli's clothes and she's just so cool so I would have been happy had she won too. She's going to go far in fashion regardless though.

    Only person I didn't want to win was Laura- she obviously had it out for Jeffery. As soon as she was all "I want to beat him on the runway and not in the accounting room" when she was the one who brought it up? Yeah... lol

    Micheal... I loved him all season but he kinda dissapointed me at the end. ; ; Wish Alison had made it that far! I loved her. ; ;

  6. #6
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,960
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I havent had Bravo since the end of season one ; ; so I'm not hip to whats going on now.
    Must say I miss Tim Gunn, and the olde Jay vs. Wendy smackdowns. Oh and also Tim Gunn saying things like "inconcievable shoe".

  7. #7
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,717
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Jeffrey's a dick.

    After the mom episode, he went from badass rebel to just asshole status in my eyes.

    I personally wanted Michael to win.

    (and yes, I watch the show because of nikkei)
    lol wearing wise gear made you a girl.

  8. #8
    The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,896
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Project Runwaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    OMGGGGGGG Discuss the finale!!! I know most of you that visit these forums are guys, but even guys like the show too!!!

    Jeffrey was my favorite since day ONE of that show (right infront of Uli and Alison) and when he won I was jumping out of my seat I was so happy! I am SO ecstatic he won.

    I hate Laura.

    I love Uli, and would have been just as happy had she won.

    Omg what did you all think of the finale? I know ATLEAST Nikkei watches it!



    Omggg go team Jeff <33333
    I <3 Kayne
    I dunno, Jeffrey was kind of an asshole but he made such nice clothing (except for the mommy outfit).
    KAYNE STILL WON IN MY EYES!!!!

  9. #9
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Popeh Stein
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Project what?!

    *shrugs*

  10. #10
    >:3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    221
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I was just happy that either Jeffrey or Uli won. (And that the bitch lost </3)

    Also Uli is quite possibly the most adorable person ever.

    "Get the kid ready" After she found out that Jeffrey won? Awwww :3

    And what she said to the red haired witch was amazing. "You, won you made him cry" <3 <3 <3


    I kinda liked the blue dress that Jeffrey made that the judges didnt like.

    And did anyone else notice when Tim cried during the show? When he was announcing that Jeffrey was in fact not cheating? I couldn't be sure whether or not he was choked up, or choking.

  11. #11
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,116
    BG Level
    6

    I thought Jeff's collection was kinda gay imo. Uli should have won, but since Jeff has the hottest model the universe is at peace.

  12. #12
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    269
    BG Level
    4

    What a fluke, Uli was clearly the best but jeffrey does have that designer thing about him. I am glad Laura didn't win though, she didn't deserve it.

  13. #13
    THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    828
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

    I wish Uli won, Jefferey's collection was nice but Uli's was freakishly amazing.

  14. #14
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Meriandle
    I was just happy that either Jeffrey or Uli won. (And that the bitch lost </3)

    Also Uli is quite possibly the most adorable person ever.

    "Get the kid ready" After she found out that Jeffrey won? Awwww :3

    And what she said to the red haired witch was amazing. "You, won you made him cry" <3 <3 <3


    I kinda liked the blue dress that Jeffrey made that the judges didnt like.

    And did anyone else notice when Tim cried during the show? When he was announcing that Jeffrey was in fact not cheating? I couldn't be sure whether or not he was choked up, or choking.
    Uli such a good sport about everything- she should have won just by that. Such a great attitude- that thing she said about being second sounding just right for her. <3 Uli

    I also thought that long dress of Jeffery's the judges hated wasn't bad. o_O I may just be crazy... I'd wear it. ;P I still want Uli's couture dress btw. >_>; I *love* that dress lol

  15. #15
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    Lbelle I'm starting to worry about your taste in television.

  16. #16
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,768
    BG Level
    6

    I really wanted to like Micheal's collection, but after seeing it down the runway, I just didn't feel it was good enough.

    I liked most of Jeffrey's stuff but some of it was just stupid, I didn't like the ones the judges didn't, but there were also one or two others, namely the one that looked like his dress from the last challenge with like a white mesh over it.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...eryfinale3.jpg
    WTF??

    I liked uli's collection the most, I thought every peice looked really attractive, and someone mentioned Jeffrey having the hottest model, no, the redhead that Uli had...


    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...Ulifinale6.jpg

  17. #17
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,014
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    that model is Amanda, who was Kayne's blabbermouth throughout the whole show and thought she "deserved" to win. She's pretty, but I think alot of the other models were much prettier.

    BRP, I don't care if you don't like my "taste in television"

    I loved Kayne in the beginning of the show, but after a while his outfits got a little too out there for me. It started with the recycle episode, and I thought his jetsetter outfit was ridiculous. However, I HATE Angela, more than Laura even, so I'm glad she got voted off in that challenge instead of Kayne. Plus, Kayne's couture dress was beautiful. But, Jeffrey's was cooler.

    I think Uli will most certainly go places. As well as most of the designers on that show.

    I also think that the mom episode didn't make Jeffrey seem like a dick. If I had been in his position I would have been angry at Darlene too. All she had to do was step up and say she didn't like it, but instead she waited and put Jeffrey in a really bad spot. You can't just remake something from scratch in what, 4 hours? That dumb bitch probably came to the show thinking she was going to be spending time with her daughter and didn't realize that she actually had to model anything, and she was most likely overwhelmed. The dress was ugly either way, but she put him in a bad spot, and I think he handled it the best he could...


    SO, WHO'S UP FOR SOME TOP CHEF?!!

  18. #18
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,768
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    that model is Amanda, who was Kayne's blabbermouth throughout the whole show and thought she "deserved" to win. She's pretty, but I think alot of the other models were much prettier
    TV is eyecandy, I'm not going to meet these girls in real life, so I don't really care how conceded she is, from a look but don't touch standpoint she is flawless (to me)


    As for top Chef, it was interesting but I doubt I will ever watch it again, where porject runway was visually cool to watch and I had the ability to have my own feelings about the designs, I can't taste the food, nor do I really care for the culinary art style in general. That said, the contestants seem to have the personality to mabye pull it off.

  19. #19
    The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,896
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    However, I HATE Angela, more than Laura even, so I'm glad she got voted off in that challenge instead of Kayne.
    I hated Angela the episode she was up Vincent's ass and from then on. But then again Vincent was a pain too, the first episode with the fucking basket hat? What got me was the recycling episode, his outfit was ugly and it was hurting the model. And he was like "GOD I'M SO GOOD, THIS TURNS ME ON".

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    I also think that the mom episode didn't make Jeffrey seem like a dick. If I had been in his position I would have been angry at Darlene too. All she had to do was step up and say she didn't like it, but instead she waited and put Jeffrey in a really bad spot. You can't just remake something from scratch in what, 4 hours? That dumb bitch probably came to the show thinking she was going to be spending time with her daughter and didn't realize that she actually had to model anything, and she was most likely overwhelmed. The dress was ugly either way, but she put him in a bad spot, and I think he handled it the best he could...
    I guess, she could have been a lot more helpful with giving him a better idea on what women of her age are comfortable wearing. But yeah, his designs are definitely awesome. As far as Top Chef goes though, I get too hungry watching that show. ._. Beecher got me turned on to America's Next Top Model though, as an art major, some of the photos they do are really inspiring. They did this really cool one where they made all the models look bald and designed them with crystals on their faces and necks. I used to have the pics on my computer but I don't now. ><

  20. #20
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,014
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei

    I guess, she could have been a lot more helpful with giving him a better idea on what women of her age are comfortable wearing. But yeah, his designs are definitely awesome. As far as Top Chef goes though, I get too hungry watching that show. ._. Beecher got me turned on to America's Next Top Model though, as an art major, some of the photos they do are really inspiring. They did this really cool one where they made all the models look bald and designed them with crystals on their faces and necks. I used to have the pics on my computer but I don't now. ><

    Ohh we like similar shows! I love America's Next Top Model!!! I haven't really seen it this season because I believe it comes on Sunday or Monday night and Monday belongs to Heroes and Sunday I'm just busy. But, when VH1 airs the reruns I am hooked.

    Regarding Vincent...ugh, just don't even get me started. What a weirdo! Do you happen to listen to Tim Gunn's podcasts Nikkei? They're really great, and some poke so much fun at Vincent and Angela it's hysterical.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Class Project - Lying in children
    By yellowbluebus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2007-04-03, 18:26
  2. DLP Projection TVs.
    By Neosutra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2006-12-11, 12:42
  3. Astral Projection
    By Senoska in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 2006-09-21, 23:14
  4. Music Genome Project
    By Turmoil in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2006-01-18, 13:05
  5. Emo as a mental disorder-School Project (opinions prz)
    By Orfeo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 2005-12-06, 13:28
  6. Need more help with my project
    By Amarao in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2005-09-26, 11:05
  7. Help me out on my school project!
    By Amarao in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-09-21, 07:26