Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 74
  1. #21
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    My votes on Ninja AV fixing.

    So all the GMs can just respond with "You were doin it wrong"

  2. #22
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,261
    BG Level
    6

    I haven't seen or heard about any besieged fights on ifrit since the patch, could be a glitch or it could be that beastmen only want to kill japanese. I expect to log into a triple 6 attack and lose the ac again.

  3. #23
    terraflarex
    Guest

    I was kinda looking forward to day 9 aspid on remora tomorrow too ;;

    -TFx

  4. #24
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    I haven't seen or heard about any besieged fights on ifrit since the patch, could be a glitch or it could be that beastmen only want to kill japanese. I expect to log into a triple 6 attack and lose the ac again.
    That didn't happen on Shiva last patch, took a day for them to start coming lol

  5. #25
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    852
    BG Level
    5

    I love doing besieged now on my DRK with giant drinks and that drink that resets abilities. Then rezoning and blood weapon/souleater some more.

  6. #26
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,261
    BG Level
    6

    I just want to eat giant's drinks and live through mijin gakure.

  7. #27
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37
    BG Level
    1

    i was finally going to get my resentment cape

  8. #28
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    535
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet
    - Other in-game issues.
    "Hasso and Seigan sure kicked alot of ass, didn't they? Hope you didn't get used to it."

    I don't think it'll happen, but I still cringe.
    An LS mate of mine can't use Hasso or Seigan as SAM37 or WAR75/SAM37. It says "Debug Error: Please Report" they say. So I think that might be another issue, but I dunno if they'll be patching Hasso or Seigan to be less effective.
    He's using an old Icon DAT swap. The effects are working, he just has an invalid icon.

  9. #29
    Drunken Red Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,907
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    I haven't seen or heard about any besieged fights on ifrit since the patch, could be a glitch or it could be that beastmen only want to kill japanese. I expect to log into a triple 6 attack and lose the ac again.
    I've only heard of 2 Besieges happening on Ifrit since the update, both were lvl 1 :/

  10. #30
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Faranim
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet
    - Other in-game issues.
    "Hasso and Seigan sure kicked alot of ass, didn't they? Hope you didn't get used to it."

    I don't think it'll happen, but I still cringe.
    An LS mate of mine can't use Hasso or Seigan as SAM37 or WAR75/SAM37. It says "Debug Error: Please Report" they say. So I think that might be another issue, but I dunno if they'll be patching Hasso or Seigan to be less effective.
    He's using an old Icon DAT swap. The effects are working, he just has an invalid icon.
    Interesting. I had no idea he DAT swapped (not that it's a bad thing or anything, he's just a pretty casual player) if it's still an issue when he's on next I'll talk to him about it. Maybe not a good idea that he called a GM about it...? lol

  11. #31
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    - Other in-game issues.
    Translation: "We are going to nerf General Zazarg's entrance because it is so awesome that it makes peoples televisions and monitors implode."

    If I were a bad guy I would run away from a hulking Galka leaping down from the battlements.

  12. #32
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    - Other in-game issues.
    Translation: "We are going to nerf General Zazarg's entrance because it is so awesome that it makes peoples televisions and monitors implode."

    If I were a bad guy I would run away from a hulking Galka leaping down from the battlements.
    I haven't seen his intro yet Only seen RNG, BLM and WHM. RNG is way too nice for the Ranger mindset (imo) and for the general of a huge army. WHM I can understand because she's a whm. BLM is kinda interesting and is more like what I'd expect in a video of a BLM that can melee (running around with fire all over).

  13. #33
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    68
    BG Level
    2

    all HQ kings popped except KB on asura, here comes 100% KB! but o wait! maintaince ;;

  14. #34
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    215
    BG Level
    4

    gg Aspid popped 15min before server down, Dalmatica drop 2min before maintenance lol

  15. #35
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    77
    BG Level
    2

    ouch

  16. #36
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    gg Aspid popped 15min before server down, Dalmatica drop 2min before maintenance lol
    Did everyone pass in time?

  17. #37
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,302
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    - Other in-game issues.
    If I were a bad guy I would run away from a hulking Galka leaping down from the battlements.
    If I was the bad guy I'd send a couple sappers after each general and Mijn them to death and then take the AC in under a minute after a short detour to steal the warp taru.

    BTW, who is the pre-pubescent admin who makes fun of the female anatomy because they're afraid of it, and changed my avatar text under my name?

  18. #38
    >The Implying
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,039
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Just wanted to lol

    FFXIFlux
    Drippy the Wonder Vag

  19. #39
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,655
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    Just wanted to lol

    FFXIFlux
    Drippy the Wonder Vag
    May I join you?
    lmfaoooooooooooooo

    I'm guessing it was Wafik

  20. #40
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    408
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    Just wanted to lol

    FFXIFlux
    Drippy the Wonder Vag
    May I join you?
    lmfaoooooooooooooo

    I'm guessing it was Wafik
    I'm in on this as well.

    ROFL.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Jun. 10)
    By hezzel in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2008-06-11, 07:01
  2. All Worlds Maintenance (Apr. 23)
    By DAKPluto in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2008-04-24, 14:42
  3. All Worlds Maintenance (Mar. 10)
    By 6souls in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 2008-03-10, 12:35
  4. All Worlds Maintenance (10/18/2006)
    By Don Katsu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2006-10-18, 12:05
  5. All Worlds Maintenance 6/20 (10:00-12:00 PDT)
    By Raineer in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2006-06-20, 13:47
  6. All World Maintenance 6/19 Noon-2 PM PDT
    By Gatsby in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2006-06-20, 01:48
  7. All World Maintenance 10-10-05 (Monday)
    By Gatsby in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2005-10-07, 17:15