+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Car shopping @@;     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,064
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Car shopping @@;

    So I need to buy a car.

    I recently moved out to cali and it's my bf that's been driving me to work n' such but I really wanna try to get a vehicle of my own.

    Unfortunately I don't know a thing about cars.

    I'm told that this time of the year is a good timet oget a good deal since it's the end of the year so we're going out browsing today. I was wondering though if anyone has any advice on what I should be looking at and/or say so I don't get ripped off in the end.

    Personally, I'm very confused on what I should get in general. My family has always bought used cars and so originally I wanted to get a used car. But then I had people telling me that I should try to get a new 2005 if possible rather than a used one.

    My dream car would be a volkswagen beetle convertable, but of course those are expensive as hell so I know I wouldn't be able to afford one. Looking around paying no more than 200 a month if possible.

    I thought of getting another saturn ( that was my old car), but when I looked them up they seemed to be about the same prices as the volkswagens and they're supposed to be much cheaper. @@;

    Tbh, as much as I like the beetles, all I really want is a safe car. I don't care how fast it goes, what color/style, what cool cup holders it has, etc. I just want a safe safe car. (Which is one of the reasons I was looking at volkswagens since I think they always are in the top for safety).

    But if I do get a pre-owned I don't know anything about engines or tires or anything. And since most of the people I know out here buys new, they don't know much either.

    Any advice or suggestions from a car buff would rock. @@;

  2. #2

    My advice would be to test drive ones you like, then if you like it and it is a used one, have it checked to see if it's really good, or get a Carfax report.

  3. #3

    If you can get a used car, you'll save a shitload of money.

    Check the Kelly Blue Book http://www.kbb.com/ for the "industry standard" car prices.

  4. #4

    if you really want a good car and cheap.....
    wait and find out when your local police enforcement hold the next motor vehicle auction, they are good cheap cars
    unless you care if someone was shot in it or somthing....
    you might also find a present hiden in it somewhere, like a hidden stash of a kilo of coke or somthing

  5. #5
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    984
    BG Level
    5

    i had the same dilemma a few month ago choosing between 07 accord and vw passat. since i would spend 45 mins (each way) commuting to work, fuel economy was my prime concern, here's a link to a comparison table. maintenenace costs came close second to my consideration.

    http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bestworst.shtml

    /picked the accord, pretty happy with it.

    P.S like previous poster already mentioned, make sure you check carfax.com first before you purchase any vehicle. If you buy from a dealer (used or new), carfax report should be complemetary and just remember to ask for it.

  6. #6
    CHELLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,383
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Garnet Cat
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I work at a VW/SAAB dealership. In my experience (I've leased 2 new Volkswagens) leasing is a good option if you want to keep your monthly payment to a minimum, and at the end of the lease term you simply return the vehicle no questions asked (assuming you didn't go over the mileage in the contract) or you can choose to buy the vehicle.

    If you plan to buy the vehicle at the end of the lease term, you might want to look up the car's value and see how well it held during it's lease (most cars aren't worth it, so I always tried to choose a vehicle with desirable options/color/availability). In my experience, VW cars seem to hold their value very well and I never had any mechanical problems at all (yay for free services during lease term too).

    I had a 2002 beetle for a while and I freaking loved that car...when I get a new vehicle I will definitely consider getting one of those again (red this time, though!). Hope that helps a little and have fun car shopping!

  7. #7

    Buying a car from a dealership is exactly like dating.

    Take your time and play hard to get if you want a good deal.

    Otherwise enjoy aids and being a single parent.

  8. #8
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,064
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    TY guys, I'll be sure to get the carfax report. My bf wants me to get a manual since they're cheaper and better on the road, but I don't really know how to drive a manual car. He's shown me on his car and we practiced once. He said if I got the car then he would teach me on "mine" so I'd get used to the way it particularly works. I guess I'll try to get him to do the test drives with me in it, since I'd probably run into a pole lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddz
    I work at a VW/SAAB dealership. In my experience (I've leased 2 new Volkswagens) leasing is a good option if you want to keep your monthly payment to a minimum, and at the end of the lease term you simply return the vehicle no questions asked (assuming you didn't go over the mileage in the contract) or you can choose to buy the vehicle.

    If you plan to buy the vehicle at the end of the lease term, you might want to look up the car's value and see how well it held during it's lease (most cars aren't worth it, so I always tried to choose a vehicle with desirable options/color/availability). In my experience, VW cars seem to hold their value very well and I never had any mechanical problems at all (yay for free services during lease term too).

    I had a 2002 beetle for a while and I freaking loved that car...when I get a new vehicle I will definitely consider getting one of those again (red this time, though!). Hope that helps a little and have fun car shopping!
    ooo maybe you can help me. See my bf's brother said I should lease a car, but I don't know much about it. It's kinda sad to think you don't own the car you drive. But he said it would probably be more benifical to me in the end.

    My quesiton is how long are lease terms usually? (can you pick?) What's the standard mileage you can use?

    What happens if you reach your mileage before the lease is over?
    Also you said you can buy them at the end of the lease if you want or get a new one, any more details on that? Like how much is it usually to buy after the lease?

    If you want to buy does your monthly payments go up? If yes, does it usually increase to about the same as someone flat out buying a new car, or does the monthly go up even higher than if I were to straight out buy a new car?

    Lastly, if you decide to get a new lease are they any fees/discounts that go from one lease to the next?

    Oh and what happens if you get into an accident with a leased car, do they charge you for damages since it's still technically their car?

    Sorry for so many questions, but I feel the more I learn the less money I'm going to end up paying.

  9. #9
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,963
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi_tabi
    if you really want a good car and cheap.....
    wait and find out when your local police enforcement hold the next motor vehicle auction, they are good cheap cars
    unless you care if someone was shot in it or somthing....
    you might also find a present hiden in it somewhere, like a hidden stash of a kilo of coke or somthing
    88 Celebrity that had a new altenator and brakes put in when i got it: O
    Apparently the previous owner also drove it through some fields so my car is scratched all to hell >.> <.<. But hey, costs me $500, with 200-300$ in work over the past few years.

  10. #10
    CHELLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,383
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Garnet Cat
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    TY guys, I'll be sure to get the carfax report. My bf wants me to get a manual since they're cheaper and better on the road, but I don't really know how to drive a manual car. He's shown me on his car and we practiced once. He said if I got the car then he would teach me on "mine" so I'd get used to the way it particularly works. I guess I'll try to get him to do the test drives with me in it, since I'd probably run into a pole lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddz
    I work at a VW/SAAB dealership. In my experience (I've leased 2 new Volkswagens) leasing is a good option if you want to keep your monthly payment to a minimum, and at the end of the lease term you simply return the vehicle no questions asked (assuming you didn't go over the mileage in the contract) or you can choose to buy the vehicle.

    If you plan to buy the vehicle at the end of the lease term, you might want to look up the car's value and see how well it held during it's lease (most cars aren't worth it, so I always tried to choose a vehicle with desirable options/color/availability). In my experience, VW cars seem to hold their value very well and I never had any mechanical problems at all (yay for free services during lease term too).

    I had a 2002 beetle for a while and I freaking loved that car...when I get a new vehicle I will definitely consider getting one of those again (red this time, though!). Hope that helps a little and have fun car shopping!
    ooo maybe you can help me. See my bf's brother said I should lease a car, but I don't know much about it. It's kinda sad to think you don't own the car you drive. But he said it would probably be more benifical to me in the end.

    My quesiton is how long are lease terms usually? (can you pick?) What's the standard mileage you can use?

    What happens if you reach your mileage before the lease is over?
    Also you said you can buy them at the end of the lease if you want or get a new one, any more details on that? Like how much is it usually to buy after the lease?

    If you want to buy does your monthly payments go up? If yes, does it usually increase to about the same as someone flat out buying a new car, or does the monthly go up even higher than if I were to straight out buy a new car?

    Lastly, if you decide to get a new lease are they any fees/discounts that go from one lease to the next?

    Oh and what happens if you get into an accident with a leased car, do they charge you for damages since it's still technically their car?

    Sorry for so many questions, but I feel the more I learn the less money I'm going to end up paying.
    My quesiton is how long are lease terms usually? (can you pick?) What's the standard mileage you can use?

    >>Yes you can choose lease terms. I leased one car for 2 years and I leased one for 4 years (I think 4 years is max, cause most factory warranties expire & they don't really lease cars NOT covered by factory warranty). If you choose to purchase the vehicle after lease term is up, there are extended warranty contracts you can buy for further maintenance coverage.

    What happens if you reach your mileage before the lease is over?
    Also you said you can buy them at the end of the lease if you want or get a new one, any more details on that? Like how much is it usually to buy after the lease?

    >>if you go over the contracted mileage (standard is 12,000 miles per yaer; I never exceeded it) they charge you a fee per mile (it's something like 12 cents per mile so really not that bad). The price of the car from original sale date doesn't change...basically a lease is you are paying a percentage of the car's price over the term...so if the car costs $16,000 new, and you choose a 4-year lease, and the total lease cost is $4,000...after your lease is over you can choose to pay the remaining $12,000 (sometimes I think you may be able to work out a deal if the car's worth is less). But normally the car's sticker price doesn't change. This is why it's smart to regularly check your car's worth. Usually I check Kelly Blue Book (high-end quote) and NADA (nada.com) for low end. Normally your vehicle's value will fall between these two extremes.

    If you want to buy does your monthly payments go up? If yes, does it usually increase to about the same as someone flat out buying a new car, or does the monthly go up even higher than if I were to straight out buy a new car?

    >>It depends on your contract. Obviously if you get a loan in which the term is a 4-year payoff, your payment will be lower than that of a 3-year payment contract. Simple math: $12,000/48 months (4yrs) = $250.00/month (before interest, which is another game in itself) It's not like insurance premiums; the rate is set upon purchase and does not vary. If you were to buy a new car flat out, your payment would be higher.

    Lastly, if you decide to get a new lease are they any fees/discounts that go from one lease to the next?

    >>Most of the time, automobile manufacturers will offer their customers an incentive to get into a new lease after their old one expires (they actually encourage this moreso than buying a leased vehicle after terms have expired) so they often have promos available. It's usually seasonal and I know that long-standing customers can get the best rates too. It's all relative though so you'd you have speak with a dealer or w/e.

    Oh and what happens if you get into an accident with a leased car, do they charge you for damages since it's still technically their car?

    >>This is all insurance. Automobile manufacturers require full-coverage insurance (get quotes before you buy!!!!!!!! Trust me take this advice) so in the event of an accident this would come into effect. There is no additional charge but your vehicle's value will definitely go down from it being in an accident.

    I hope I could help :D Honestly, take your time and find the car you really want, then talk details. I love leasing cars & it's definitely a great option for people who don't mind having a car payment. I'd be happy to answer any other questions Happy hunting!

  11. #11
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The first thing you need to say when you ask for help when buying a car is what is your overall budget.

    With that said, How much are you able to spend?

  12. #12
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,066
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Don't Buy a new car, ever.

    If you want a new car, lease it.

    Your friends are right, getting a 2-3 year old car used, right off a lease is usually great. The cars are in great condition and usually have low miles (because of the lease contract)

    Personally, i prefer to lease cars. I never keep them for more than 2-3 years TOPS, and have a bad habit of trading in for something new early and forcing myself to pay extra... but it's great, if you can afford to do it. Costs way to much with insurance in jersey too though =/

  13. #13

    The main thing is pick your price point and STICK TO IT.

    The salesperson will try everything they can do to push you into getting more car than you actually need or want, resist as much as you can. Personally, I would never ever buy a new car, and I'd be very wary of leasing just because with both options you're basically throwing out a large chunk of cash without ever being able to regain any back. If you buy used, you'll still lose money to depreciation, but it won't be nearly as bad and if you buy a reliable car you won't have high maintaince costs.

  14. #14
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,066
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    lol... yeah when i went to lease the car im driving now, i went in knowing i wanted to pay a certain amount per month... so when he asked me how much i wanted to pay, i said it... he walked away to talk to his boss, came back and told me "ok sounds good sign here"

    only thing i thought to myself was "fuck, coulda gone cheaper"

  15. #15
    CHELLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,383
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Garnet Cat
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    The main thing is pick your price point and STICK TO IT.

    The salesperson will try everything they can do to push you into getting more car than you actually need or want, resist as much as you can. Personally, I would never ever buy a new car, and I'd be very wary of leasing just because with both options you're basically throwing out a large chunk of cash without ever being able to regain any back. If you buy used, you'll still lose money to depreciation, but it won't be nearly as bad and if you buy a reliable car you won't have high maintaince costs.
    Buying a car is 100% depreciation always, lol. If the salesman is good, he will make sure you're getting the car that suits your needs best, so it's in your best interest to know exactly what you want beforeyou buy

    There are risks with buying used as well, such as high repair bills (at least with a lease you have hassle-free service for a few years, if you don't mind having a car payment). Do some research, find out which cars hold their value the best, and go from there imo.

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddz
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    The main thing is pick your price point and STICK TO IT.

    The salesperson will try everything they can do to push you into getting more car than you actually need or want, resist as much as you can. Personally, I would never ever buy a new car, and I'd be very wary of leasing just because with both options you're basically throwing out a large chunk of cash without ever being able to regain any back. If you buy used, you'll still lose money to depreciation, but it won't be nearly as bad and if you buy a reliable car you won't have high maintaince costs.
    Buying a car is 100% depreciation always, lol. If the salesman is good, he will make sure you're getting the car that suits your needs best, so it's in your best interest to know exactly what you want beforeyou buy

    There are risks with buying used as well, such as high repair bills (at least with a lease you have hassle-free service for a few years, if you don't mind having a car payment). Do some research, find out which cars hold their value the best, and go from there imo.
    I agree I bought used for the last 3 cars and finally I had a buddy who worked at the mazda/vw dealer. Got into a brand new 06 mazda 6 fully loaded $2000 rebate factory $500 rebate from dealership. Ended up paying 21k and its a wonderful car. I can fit 3 kids in the back np and get groceries if the wife is busy and its great on gas. I shopped for about 2 months though and it came down to safety (obviously with family) without sacraficing performance. VW and mazda were the best I had found and new car = I dont mess with a damn thing for 3 years at least

  17. #17
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,064
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    TY guys, I'll be sure to get the carfax report. My bf wants me to get a manual since they're cheaper and better on the road, but I don't really know how to drive a manual car. He's shown me on his car and we practiced once. He said if I got the car then he would teach me on "mine" so I'd get used to the way it particularly works. I guess I'll try to get him to do the test drives with me in it, since I'd probably run into a pole lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddz
    I work at a VW/SAAB dealership. In my experience (I've leased 2 new Volkswagens) leasing is a good option if you want to keep your monthly payment to a minimum, and at the end of the lease term you simply return the vehicle no questions asked (assuming you didn't go over the mileage in the contract) or you can choose to buy the vehicle.

    If you plan to buy the vehicle at the end of the lease term, you might want to look up the car's value and see how well it held during it's lease (most cars aren't worth it, so I always tried to choose a vehicle with desirable options/color/availability). In my experience, VW cars seem to hold their value very well and I never had any mechanical problems at all (yay for free services during lease term too).

    I had a 2002 beetle for a while and I freaking loved that car...when I get a new vehicle I will definitely consider getting one of those again (red this time, though!). Hope that helps a little and have fun car shopping!
    ooo maybe you can help me. See my bf's brother said I should lease a car, but I don't know much about it. It's kinda sad to think you don't own the car you drive. But he said it would probably be more benifical to me in the end.

    My quesiton is how long are lease terms usually? (can you pick?) What's the standard mileage you can use?

    What happens if you reach your mileage before the lease is over?
    Also you said you can buy them at the end of the lease if you want or get a new one, any more details on that? Like how much is it usually to buy after the lease?

    If you want to buy does your monthly payments go up? If yes, does it usually increase to about the same as someone flat out buying a new car, or does the monthly go up even higher than if I were to straight out buy a new car?

    Lastly, if you decide to get a new lease are they any fees/discounts that go from one lease to the next?

    Oh and what happens if you get into an accident with a leased car, do they charge you for damages since it's still technically their car?

    Sorry for so many questions, but I feel the more I learn the less money I'm going to end up paying.
    My quesiton is how long are lease terms usually? (can you pick?) What's the standard mileage you can use?

    >>Yes you can choose lease terms. I leased one car for 2 years and I leased one for 4 years (I think 4 years is max, cause most factory warranties expire & they don't really lease cars NOT covered by factory warranty). If you choose to purchase the vehicle after lease term is up, there are extended warranty contracts you can buy for further maintenance coverage.

    What happens if you reach your mileage before the lease is over?
    Also you said you can buy them at the end of the lease if you want or get a new one, any more details on that? Like how much is it usually to buy after the lease?

    >>if you go over the contracted mileage (standard is 12,000 miles per yaer; I never exceeded it) they charge you a fee per mile (it's something like 12 cents per mile so really not that bad). The price of the car from original sale date doesn't change...basically a lease is you are paying a percentage of the car's price over the term...so if the car costs $16,000 new, and you choose a 4-year lease, and the total lease cost is $4,000...after your lease is over you can choose to pay the remaining $12,000 (sometimes I think you may be able to work out a deal if the car's worth is less). But normally the car's sticker price doesn't change. This is why it's smart to regularly check your car's worth. Usually I check Kelly Blue Book (high-end quote) and NADA (nada.com) for low end. Normally your vehicle's value will fall between these two extremes.

    If you want to buy does your monthly payments go up? If yes, does it usually increase to about the same as someone flat out buying a new car, or does the monthly go up even higher than if I were to straight out buy a new car?

    >>It depends on your contract. Obviously if you get a loan in which the term is a 4-year payoff, your payment will be lower than that of a 3-year payment contract. Simple math: $12,000/48 months (4yrs) = $250.00/month (before interest, which is another game in itself) It's not like insurance premiums; the rate is set upon purchase and does not vary. If you were to buy a new car flat out, your payment would be higher.

    Lastly, if you decide to get a new lease are they any fees/discounts that go from one lease to the next?

    >>Most of the time, automobile manufacturers will offer their customers an incentive to get into a new lease after their old one expires (they actually encourage this moreso than buying a leased vehicle after terms have expired) so they often have promos available. It's usually seasonal and I know that long-standing customers can get the best rates too. It's all relative though so you'd you have speak with a dealer or w/e.

    Oh and what happens if you get into an accident with a leased car, do they charge you for damages since it's still technically their car?

    >>This is all insurance. Automobile manufacturers require full-coverage insurance (get quotes before you buy!!!!!!!! Trust me take this advice) so in the event of an accident this would come into effect. There is no additional charge but your vehicle's value will definitely go down from it being in an accident.

    I hope I could help :D Honestly, take your time and find the car you really want, then talk details. I love leasing cars & it's definitely a great option for people who don't mind having a car payment. I'd be happy to answer any other questions Happy hunting!

    ty so much for all your help. :D I think this is the way I'll go. At the bank where I work they have some special rates for things like car insurance for workers and even car loans. I just started but I'm going to look into it more when I can to see if that can help me out. Honestly, it sucks so much trying to get a car just so I can get to work....to be able to pay for a car lmao.


    ty ty :D

  18. #18
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,294
    BG Level
    10

    If you aren't prepared to negotiate like a motherfucker, don't buy a new car. However, if you are able to do that, then it can work out. I got my 2003 Nissan Sentra new for $12,600 - the sticker on it was $15,600 in July of 2003, the 2004s were just about to show up at the lot and they needed to get rid of the '03's. This late in the year if there are still '06s on the lot they'll really be trying to get rid of it.

    That Nissan got stolen from in front of my house in Miami (I was going to grad school) about 4 months later - they didn't find it for 3 weeks, and my insurance almost cut me a check for it's value, which according to Kelly Blue Book at the time, with 3k miles, was $13,200 - still more than I paid for it. Buying new -can- work, but you have to be a real hard-ass in the negotiation. Don't be afraid to throw out an obscenely low number when you talk about what you're willing to pay. If you can buy it straight up (no loan, no trade-in) that works to your advantage. Good luck!

  19. #19
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    totally got ignored.

  20. #20
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,064
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    totally got ignored.
    Naw I'm lazy at quoting more than one person so usually quote the most relevant one. I already stated in my OP post how much I wanted to spend a month so figured you were giving a general statement rather than a specific one. >.>; Sowwie.

    As I said I want to try for 200 a month or under. I don't have much for putting money down on but I do have car loan options or wating for my next paycheck for that if needed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Car Shopping - SUV/Van Edition
    By LinktheDeme in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2011-06-14, 15:04
  2. Auto-Shop Stealing Car Tires
    By pogejr in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 2011-04-19, 20:41
  3. Car parts shopping
    By Taera in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-02-10, 01:39
  4. Car Inspections
    By Anyway in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 2006-10-06, 16:45
  5. Help me out ; Car issues
    By Senoska in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2006-07-14, 18:37
  6. Pawn Shops
    By Lui in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-01-17, 21:09
  7. some car got owned
    By berticus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2005-12-20, 11:58
  8. Cheap car
    By Sekkite in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2005-06-27, 11:08