Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 592
  1. #401
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,198
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    I don't want to jump the gun but if there is no answers this week then its just another promise they broke of the many promises.
    Well she said
    Just a quick updates, I'm hoping to send you some information next week
    Does hoping mean "most likely not"? Seriously it makes me kinda sad, when I check every 2 hours my Inbox of Emails and all I get is fuckin spam lol.

  2. #402
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,198
    BG Level
    6

    I just got an Email, anyone interested?

  3. #403
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    I just got an Email, anyone interested?
    SIGH, i guess so

  4. #404
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    I just got an Email, anyone interested?
    You are a very bad man... very bad man.

  5. #405
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    316
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    I just got an Email, anyone interested?
    We're hanging on your every word ... assuming they answered something.

  6. #406
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    From : Facebook <[email protected]>
    Reply-To : **** <*******@hotmail.com>
    Sent : February 21, 2007 10:36:03 PM
    To : Josh **** <********@hotmail.com>
    Subject : ***** has written on your wall...

    | | | Inbox


    ***** has written something on your wall.

    To see what Liat wrote, follow the link below:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=**********

    Thanks,
    The Facebook Team
    I BET THATS THE EMAIL LOLOLOL

  7. #407
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,198
    BG Level
    6

    Hi Markus,

    How are you??
    I hope everything is going well
    Sorry for keeping you waiting as usual, but I heard that the answers are
    almost ready so I'm hoping to send it you very soon ><
    I'm trying to think of some other information I can provide you at the
    meantime...
    But since you are using the American client, I don't think German
    screenshots will be any interests to you???

    Other questions, I need to go through the same process, so I won't be able
    to answer straight away I'm afraid.... very sorry....
    Regarding the possibilities of a new expansion pack, I don't have any
    information at the moment. But as you know, we will be continuing our
    service as long as we have players who enjoy the game and of course if our
    users are looking forward to new expansion packs we would always consider

    Just wanted to let you know that everything is moving forward....
    Hope I can give you more updates, tomorrow.

    Best wishes,
    High chance we get everything tomorrow, even higher chance it will be monday >.<

  8. #408
    Canada
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,482
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

    10:1 Wednesday at the earliest, any takers?

  9. #409
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    806
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Skjie
    10:1 Wednesday at the earliest, any takers?
    for a reschedule to the following week/month?

  10. #410
    Forum Donator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    597
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    I'll take 10,000 gil at 10:1 odds that SE will only reply on the date that Bercus' sets for the email release.

  11. #411
    Canada
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,482
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby
    I'll take 10,000 gil at 10:1 odds that SE will only reply on the date that Bercus' sets for the email release.
    I would definately not take that bet.

  12. #412
    Forum Donator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    597
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Skjie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby
    I'll take 10,000 gil at 10:1 odds that SE will only reply on the date that Bercus' sets for the email release.
    I would definately not take that bet.
    okay... how about 10:9?

  13. #413
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    Hi Markus,

    How are you??
    I hope everything is going well
    Sorry for keeping you waiting as usual, but I heard that the answers are
    almost ready so I'm hoping to send it you very soon ><
    I'm trying to think of some other information I can provide you at the
    meantime...
    But since you are using the American client, I don't think German
    screenshots will be any interests to you???

    Other questions, I need to go through the same process, so I won't be able
    to answer straight away I'm afraid.... very sorry....
    Regarding the possibilities of a new expansion pack, I don't have any
    information at the moment. But as you know, we will be continuing our
    service as long as we have players who enjoy the game and of course if our
    users are looking forward to new expansion packs we would always consider


    Just wanted to let you know that everything is moving forward....
    Hope I can give you more updates, tomorrow.

    Best wishes,
    High chance we get everything tomorrow, even higher chance it will be monday >.<
    We are looking forward to a fixed sky, did they consider that?

  14. #414
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    i'm gonna start calling Tu'lia china

  15. #415
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    447
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    i'm gonna start calling Tu'lia china
    Full of sarcasm, and yet not.

    Tu'Lia, full of Chinese people hunting mobs based on Chinese mythology.

  16. #416
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    142
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Usually, yes, but right now Sky on Sylph at least is devoid of RMT since the latest bannings. Whether it be a 4-5day ban or perma, we'll see shortly. Yah, they'll be new chars up there soon enough, but they are making progress ^^

  17. #417
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    i swear the bans must completely skip carbuncle and asura

  18. #418
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,846
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    Hi Markus,

    How are you??
    I hope everything is going well
    Sorry for keeping you waiting as usual, but I heard that the answers are
    almost ready
    so I'm hoping to send it you very soon ><
    I'm trying to think of some other information I can provide you at the
    meantime...
    But since you are using the American client, I don't think German
    screenshots will be any interests to you???

    Other questions, I need to go through the same process, so I won't be able
    to answer straight away I'm afraid.... very sorry....
    Regarding the possibilities of a new expansion pack, I don't have any
    information at the moment. But as you know, we will be continuing our
    service as long as we have players who enjoy the game and of course if our
    users are looking forward to new expansion packs we would always consider

    Just wanted to let you know that everything is moving forward....
    Hope I can give you more updates, tomorrow.

    Best wishes,
    High chance we get everything tomorrow, even higher chance it will be monday >.<
    How the fuck can an answer not be ready.

    Unless by not ready, they mean they're trying to figure out new ways to say "You'll have to wait and see what we have in store!" or "We are investigating the matter."

  19. #419
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    jesus christ, i live in neworleans and fema is faster than SE and that isn't saying much.

  20. #420
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,198
    BG Level
    6

    Well with the answers not beeing ready, we might expect something huge and detailed, if not .... if its something that could have been done in some minutes.... and not finding the time for over a half year.... hmm I duno what then ..

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Letter to SE with suggestions on improving end game, etc
    By Kiyara in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2008-05-27, 08:04
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2005-05-25, 12:30
  3. Question to the Rdm's in BG
    By Abood in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2005-03-16, 03:39
  4. Question to The Order.
    By Symbios in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2005-02-16, 22:04
  5. A question to the RNG's
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-12-15, 09:33
  6. A question to the blue..
    By Keftenk in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-07-29, 01:23