All this waiting, hope they got some BLU info.![]()
All this waiting, hope they got some BLU info.![]()
Originally Posted by senoska
next interview someone needs to ask him what exactly is he a "Sage" of? I mean a Sage is supposed to be someone wise and all knowning not some retard with down syndrome from japan.
Sage is his karma rating on alla. :wink:
I think I know whats wrong with Sundi:
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2069/tribune4ao2.jpg
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/8445/31ls9.jpg
In short hes a no pants wearing mandragora. It all makes sense now.
hes just clueless
maybe he thought of the thf 2hr since he perfect dodges all the questions thrown at him.
and hes a rl thf
bearded hume /vomit
well fuck, who's going to clean up wafiks shit now
He vomited, not shit. Unless he vomited shit.Originally Posted by Aerin
Originally Posted by Khamsin
Thank you -.-;; but i meant "shit" as a generalization. I tend to do that.
Like say you're looking at a car and you say "Man that shit's awesome" Instead of "Man that car's awesome"
Indeed the car isn't literally "shit"
It's ok though, I'll try not to confuse you with this shit in the future :wink:
Hater.Originally Posted by Lordwafik
Yep.Originally Posted by levish
Bercus, if she doesn't answer by tomorrow or monday, will you give us their e-mail address?At this rate, flooding them with suggestions/requests seems interesting.
![]()
I think in his case, it's appropriate. Many Sundi posts are literally so uninformative they should simply be sage'd off the page.Originally Posted by Lordender
Maybe we should start calling him Sageru Sundi.
Sage is his first name.
Sa-Geh is pronounciation, not Sai-ju
Damn... just damn.Originally Posted by Lordender
Someone needs more 4chan.Originally Posted by Popsiclestick
(though yes, you are correct on how it's pronounced)
Sage for redundancy.Originally Posted by Kyreth