Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1

    free haidate, THANKS RMT ^_^@'='/

    is this old? the lucky fucker, id kill him

    http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/1...lowned1ce5.png

  2. #2
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    385
    BG Level
    4

    Omg classic, how stupid can they possible be?

  3. #3

    lol Valefor ftw.

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    It takes 5 minutes to drop if they don't all pass (they're stupid if they did before you paid), probably bought them really

  5. #5
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    348
    BG Level
    4

    I know of at least a half dozen people on asura who have scammed gilsellers out of a pair of haidate, myself included, with a few instances on stuff like crimson cuisses etc too. It's not really hard to stall for 5 minutes, especially with somebody with little to no understanding of English, although I hear our gilseller crews are much more cautious about making people pay beforehand and such now.

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    710
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    lol I don't beleive the scam for a second.

    Same person who bought a joy-toy from some "random group" who killed charby for him... paid varying amounts depending on who's tellin ya (2mil-8mil)... but yeah...

    according to the OP on KI, he had to front 5mil to get invited to the ally and the other 10mil to lot the item. Even if he scammed out of the 10mil, thats still another 5mil handed directly over to the RMT. WTG StelololoL~OL~OLLO!LOL!!LO....

  7. #7

    oh, its fake? goddamnit

    still, 5mil for haidate... id do it, even if it was rmt
    i really would... fucking rmt crushed my dreams

  8. #8
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,210
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    After coming back, I've had a couple people advise me on how to obtain a new haidate. Mostly doing the same, offer to trade them gil + gear in exchange for it.

    Keep a timer, pretend to go afk for about 4 minutes or so. Come back, trade the just the gil, they will take some time to try to explain about the items. Trade them the wrong items or not all to stall. When theres about 10 seconds or so left, cast lots. I've been tempted to do it but not sure if its worth the trouble at all.

  9. #9
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,066
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I'll try it later when i'm bored, looks like fun. I know one of the CGF's pretty well, used to give me tod's all the time of the mobs he wasn't going after (i.e if alky and serket had same window) Maybe i'll tell him that I'll give him the blackbelt item from fafnir if he lets me help with byakko lol. He's been showing up alone at faf lately asking for belt and claimed it once... he aslo tried fighting a zerked nid with 6 people at 30% the other day lol so i know he's interested.

  10. #10
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Would of been better if it went unclaimed and you managed to solo like the last 1% and got full drops. D: That would of been epic win.

  11. #11
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    635
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mio Hime
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    thats happened on asura

  12. #12
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    385
    BG Level
    4

    Rehost prz, it's too funny >.<

  13. #13
    Daddy Warbucks
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,374
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    I'll try it later when i'm bored, looks like fun. I know one of the CGF's pretty well, used to give me tod's all the time of the mobs he wasn't going after (i.e if alky and serket had same window) Maybe i'll tell him that I'll give him the blackbelt item from fafnir if he lets me help with byakko lol. He's been showing up alone at faf lately asking for belt and claimed it once... he aslo tried fighting a zerked nid with 6 people at 30% the other day lol so i know he's interested.
    lol Eddied?

  14. #14
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,210
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Matricide
    thats happened on asura
    Someone used to have it as their sig. Forgot who though, frequent poster on KI.

  15. #15
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,066
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Eggwoll
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    I'll try it later when i'm bored, looks like fun. I know one of the CGF's pretty well, used to give me tod's all the time of the mobs he wasn't going after (i.e if alky and serket had same window) Maybe i'll tell him that I'll give him the blackbelt item from fafnir if he lets me help with byakko lol. He's been showing up alone at faf lately asking for belt and claimed it once... he aslo tried fighting a zerked nid with 6 people at 30% the other day lol so i know he's interested.
    lol Eddied?
    yes LOL and there are a few others. Wanna come with me?

  16. #16
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    917
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    Quote Originally Posted by Matricide
    thats happened on asura
    Someone used to have it as their sig. Forgot who though, frequent poster on KI.
    You mean GLX's sig where he got the entire Byakko loot pool?
    http://ffxi.killvoid.com/users.php?m=details&id=23209

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ht/best100.jpg

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    Quote Originally Posted by Matricide
    thats happened on asura
    Someone used to have it as their sig. Forgot who though, frequent poster on KI.
    Yes he even got a lightning crystal to desynth the haidate with!

  18. #18
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,066
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilia
    Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    Quote Originally Posted by Matricide
    thats happened on asura
    Someone used to have it as their sig. Forgot who though, frequent poster on KI.
    You mean GLX's sig where he got the entire Byakko loot pool?
    http://ffxi.killvoid.com/users.php?m=details&id=23209

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ht/best100.jpg
    soloing byakko only gives 70xp? need to equip xp ring.

  19. #19
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    534
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    No it would've given 300 if he had solo'd it from 100% but the gilsellers all did dmg or hade hate so yeah just think if you have a PL cast Ice Spikes or something and takes hate they did some dmg so exp is nerfed

  20. #20
    Brokage
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    13,080
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    If I remember correctly, what happened with that pic was that the GS'ers wiped at 1% and that doode decided to just toss his strongest Nuke at Byakko. And well, you know what happens from there

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag