She's nice, but she does the exact same fucking head pose/facial expression in every single picture. Gets old.
She's nice, but she does the exact same fucking head pose/facial expression in every single picture. Gets old.
I don't get it, is she cosplaying as a really hot chick?
She looks like she could be 16.
Which makes her a good cosplayer...Originally Posted by Carbon
who labels their porn folder as porn ?Originally Posted by Caocao
People who dont have their moms checking their hard drives for porn?Originally Posted by NynJa
/em points at Nynja.
I really like that ATM pic, thats pretty cool
hay i live at that star thingyOriginally Posted by Slapper
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLOriginally Posted by Slapper
I never thought any of the "Imma chargin' my ****" was funny at all but this one took the cake.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...alour/snot.jpg
Asian chicks are hot.
That is awsome, would be even better if the atm right next to it didn't have the exact same advertisement.Originally Posted by FireCrystal
lol'd at the ATM pic. When I was a kid my dad would always make up stupid stories and try to get me to believe them. The ATM bit was one of his favorites, every time we used a drive-through atm "you know theres a person in there, right?"
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5656/hmmxr1.jpgOriginally Posted by Vannis
?
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolOriginally Posted by Slapper
That... that asian woman thing was hard to look at.
Yes it made me disgusted to think about her horrible country.
Nigeria.
In International Relations today we were talking about something, and our teacher went, "The worse country on the entire list is Niger." and I think every single person in the class was laughing for a good five minutes about it.