YES!Originally Posted by Aldondamar
YES!Originally Posted by Aldondamar
im in ur thread, doublepostin
EDIT: FUCK
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...9617271217.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1250656825.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...2095814483.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...2963182012.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...9619004558.jpg
Insanelol
Also
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1555334296.jpg
HOLY dickshittingnipples DATS GONNA BE MY BACKGROUNDZ
I know this is bound to spark some controversy Someone just posted one of those gay PETA-esque bulletins and here are some highlights:
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3...ubseal1pa7.png
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/1...ubseal2zi5.jpg
And this one i'm going to censor because I'm sure i'm going to make some hippy-tree-huggin'-leaky-vagina cry and try to express their opinion against it to us when, in all reality, we don't really care.
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6...al3editno2.jpg
wwwwww
Those pics would be good for that one dude with the 'so a baby seal walked into a club' sig. (Forgive me for forgetting who that was)
Plenty more where that came from.Originally Posted by SchuldigGER
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3042842545.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3042675173.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3041631777.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3043632174.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3043475353.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...41316525-1.jpg
SPEAKING OF SEALS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1070762686.jpg
Reposts perhaps, dont give a damn.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...8772374848.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3045135548.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...44985351-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3045664547.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0296088031.jpg
Well i'm vegan, but personally don't support PeTA...but damn those pics of clubbings make me have a sad face. *Hugs a tree*
Blurred aliens ftw
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3046539322.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3046404996.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3041542693.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3046168530.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3046207977.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3046714987.jpg
Or simple photo editing, wouldn't believe that picture is real unless I saw the negative.
The scorpion picture above..it had me confused. At first I thought it was a woman but then it was like..waiiiiit. That man has a pretty nice ass.
Yes, he does have a very nice ass, It's easy to mistake for a woman until you look from the waist up.Originally Posted by Black Symphony
[/img]Originally Posted by SchuldigGER
Who is dis.. Please tell![]()
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3046714987.jpg
This one made me lol irl.