+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63
  1. #1
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,753
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Need a reason to lol @ PS3 and Sony? Heres 122.

    122 and counting as the days go on.

    http://www.thepcspy.com/blog/how_sony_screwed_up

  2. #2
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    150
    BG Level
    3

    who fucking cares, seriously -_-

  3. #3
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,864
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    really, how come like, all of your fucking topics you make on General discussion is bashing the PS3. If you dont want it, dont fucking buy it, and god, quit making these fucking topics.

  4. #4
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    150
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    really, how come like, all of your fucking topics you make on General discussion is bashing the PS3. If you dont want it, dont fucking buy it, and god, quit making these fucking topics.

  5. #5
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,014
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    while this list is lol, can we possibly get all of these ps3 vs. wii threads made into one thread? I miss all the juicy threads we had before this week happened.

  6. #6

    Most of those things were pretty stupid, but number 79 made me laugh >.>

  7. #7

    Its sad really, the PS3 is going to have a shitty first year like just like the xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, and etc. Most system always suck there first year, Sony will bounce back once it gets its feet on the ground.

  8. #8
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,206
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    really, how come like, all of your fucking topics you make on General discussion is bashing the PS3. If you dont want it, dont fucking buy it, and god, quit making these fucking topics.
    I can't find any topics started by him that are bashing PS3 within the last 10 pages except for a VG cats comic over a month ago. Oh noes, one thread per month.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    really, how come like, all of your fucking topics you make on General discussion is bashing the PS3. If you dont want it, dont fucking buy it, and god, quit making these fucking topics.
    From what I can see from searching, this is the only topic he's made that bashes the PS3, sir!

    Edit: Just read Kurp's post!

  10. #10
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,864
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    God, im sorry i do not have this stark memory of who started "x" topic, but im sure as you traverse the threads, you'd see that he had adamantly stated thousands of times that he hates the PS3. Theres already several threads on this stupid shit.

  11. #11
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,753
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Out of all those things, cost hurts them the most, if they brought it down to 300, maybe 400, they would do so much better. The fact that its so expensive, have only a small handfull of units, and no games at release is just ridiculous.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Out of all those things, cost hurts them the most, if they brought it down to 300, maybe 400, they would do so much better. The fact that its so expensive, have only a small handfull of units, and no games at release is just ridiculous.
    Well I'm gonna trust Sony just for the simple fact that PS2 still sells more units in a month than 360 in some areas. Sony is ambitious, and they're paying for it atm, doesnt mean it will hurt them in the long run.

  13. #13

    Ouch PS3 doesn't even derserve to at least be the price of xbox360? You say 300 but you make 400 sound like they are pushing it :D

  14. #14
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,753
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstriker
    Ouch PS3 doesn't even derserve to at least be the price of xbox360? You say 300 but you make 400 sound like they are pushing it :D
    I actually have no idea how much a 360 costs.

    But yes, anything more then $400 just seems silly.

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Well I'm gonna trust Sony just for the simple fact that PS2 still sells more units in a month than 360 in some areas. Sony is ambitious, and they're paying for it atm, doesnt mean it will hurt them in the long run.
    This is how a feel, which is why i'm wait 9 months and see how there doing before I make judgement.

  16. #16
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    571
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    lol @ vendetta's against video game consoles..

  17. #17
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    while this list is lol, can we possibly get all of these ps3 vs. wii threads made into one thread? I miss all the juicy threads we had before this week happened.
    Yeah, maybe someone should make a thread that contains all the major videogame news of the pass week. That way, there wouldn't be so many next-gen threads.

  18. #18
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    178
    BG Level
    3

    You will still buy one, if you can afford it.

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstriker
    Ouch PS3 doesn't even derserve to at least be the price of xbox360? You say 300 but you make 400 sound like they are pushing it :D
    I actually have no idea how much a 360 costs.

    But yes, anything more then $400 just seems silly.
    Yeah right, it'll surpass the Xbox 360 in sales in less than 12 months.

    By the start of summer in 2007 it will have surpassed Xbox, and Nintendo.

    Buy Sony stock now, before the share jump.

    The demand is ridiculously huge, you would have to be a fool to say its going to fail.

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Out of all those things, cost hurts them the most, if they brought it down to 300, maybe 400, they would do so much better. The fact that its so expensive, have only a small handfull of units, and no games at release is just ridiculous.
    23 games will be available by the November 17th release date for PS3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2012-04-12, 13:15
  2. Just might be one less reason to buy a PS3...
    By Kandykanez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2007-03-22, 13:59
  3. New to the forums, and thought i'd post my pic.
    By damimhot in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2005-04-13, 02:19