Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: Um.. Omega Mark 12... wtf     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    65
    BG Level
    2

    It doesn't stop the Death spell, or the death effect from "Dimensional Rift" done by those mobs in Henne Mines, so I highly doubt it. Really stupid that the Ribbon makes you immune to Decoy too.

  2. #42
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,261
    BG Level
    6

    Death isn't a status effect, so I figure ribbon won't stop it.

  3. #43
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    140
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Charla
    I actually don't have a guide, I got all my information from gamefaqs and here. Most of the optional content, like zeromus, chaos and all the marks, I would have at least known about without gamefaqs. But I just wouldn't have thought to explore every square inch of garamscythe to find the switches for chuchulain, or to go back to crystal grande just in case there was another whole maze sitting on top of it. And I probably wouldn't have found the guy for the fishing minigame, or thought to clear two zones 3 times just in case KB showed up afterwards.
    well... i found chuchulain on accident while looking for the item to go fight chaos (which was hinted at by the book on the table in the vacant house). i never went back to the crystal grande... i just never stopped going up. its pretty obvious that you can still keep climbing when you get to the waypoint that takes you to the boss. i cleared out ultima then, but never returned hence why i didnt find omega. and the guy in the clan hall hints that you have to kill mobs to pop kb. i think he says something like 'kill his clansmen'. i took that as kill all the behemoths... but while i was searching the areas to make sure i killed all the behemoths, i just happen to have killed every mob in the process lol. i, however, never saw the mandragora's.

    the hardest things for me to figure out were the door of penance in sochen, and how to pop fafnir.

  4. #44
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,215
    BG Level
    7

    I see, I didn't think you could reach the upper layer immediately after the scene with the occuria, and I took the one-way teleport back to the gate crystal after that.

  5. #45
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    370
    BG Level
    4

    reflect et opal ring

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3