Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1

    Sellers finally trying to invade Bahamut's sea?

    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ez/sellers.jpg

    These guys have been trying to beat Ultima for two days now. I recognize some of them from sky, but they don't seem as gimp as the rest of the sky RMTls' up there, so I was never quite sure. (PrisonBreak LS)
    Are we gonna start having problems like the other servers..?

  2. #2
    Ranger
    2600klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,306
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    we were talking about that last night, who knows what it is, will be really really shitty if they are gilsellers trying go at sea, sigh

  3. #3
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,300
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    a blm from Odin bought the magic attack earring from Rmt a few months ago for 50ishM. RmT on Odin sell Osodes, Abjurations, Sea Torques and now Omega/Ultima items. >.<

    GL and MPK them fools. :D

  4. #4
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,018
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    those aren't rmt, just players who are more dedicated than you with more time to get sea!

  5. #5
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    117
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    They've been charging through CoP at a good pace from what I've seen. I got a bit unnerved the other day on a panty raid seeing a swarm of aqua pearls.

    I was actually trying to clear the airship fight last night myself (fail'd), we had a good laugh at the fact that Twobeatman is the same model as our pld, and had the same visable gear on. I saw heaps of bodies come out more than once.

  6. #6
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    I think the only real issue I can see them being in sea is the interrupting of limbus events, since they'll all be in it for the coins every time.... and maybe the occasional theft of force-popped NMs. Otherwise, let them have all of the HQ Organs and chips they want. XD I'll be up getting Autumnstones while they have fun farming organs.

    And regarding their pathetic skills, I think it's going to be a long time since they'll even beat a sea god.

  7. #7
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,821
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I'll be up getting Autumnstones while they have fun farming organs.
    Too bad that when they move Sidfjsdfns's alliance of taru BLMs to sea to farm earrings, they just move Iwekjsndfas's alliance of taru BLMs up to Ulli to replace them.

  8. #8
    Xavier
    Guest

    Its the players fault for always asking Square to somehow make abj. etc buyable from NPCs as an alternative to camping.

  9. #9
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    351
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Wish these GS that try to get sea get caught by their bosses, and get fired for not making money in the time it took them to get access.

  10. #10
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,663
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I don't see Treasury in that pic. /shocked

  11. #11
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,220
    BG Level
    6

    gilsellers farther through CoP then me.
    how sad

  12. #12
    Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    659
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    They may be there, but they keep wiping. I came back from Sea last night and saw a large death pile lying outside the gate. They got exactly what they deserved...



    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20...rf/toughBC.jpg

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    And regarding their pathetic skills, I think it's going to be a long time since they'll even beat a sea god.
    I remember when people use to say that about Roc, Simiurgh, Serket, Bune, etc.

    The RMT might be pathetic wastes who should rot in real life, but I'll still give credit where credit is due, they're fast learners. Watching them until they learn would be funny, though.

  14. #14

    our RMT went from barely being able to kill sky shit to killing jormungand and tiamat within 24hrs.


    Then they all got the banstick

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    514
    BG Level
    5

    lol2 AbsoluteVirtue being one of the taru in the OP.

  16. #16
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    196
    BG Level
    3

    For some reason, I was never worried about having to deal with sellers in Sea, simply due to the time and effort required to 1) complete the missions and 2) farm triggers. It's never seemed profitable on any level.

    /sigh

  17. #17
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,472
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I'm not worried about them monopolizing sea. I just dont see how they could do it. Yeah, they can be an annoyance, but to the point it is in sky? That's impossible or almost.

  18. #18

    I don't know how your LS operates, Kaylia, but mine will pop temperance, ix'drg and hold it until we organize. It goes white during this process. With 24/7 RMT always in the zone, always at every pop, it will get stolen.

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I think the only real issue I can see them being in sea is the interrupting of limbus events, since they'll all be in it for the coins every time.... and maybe the occasional theft of force-popped NMs. Otherwise, let them have all of the HQ Organs and chips they want. XD I'll be up getting Autumnstones while they have fun farming organs.

    And regarding their pathetic skills, I think it's going to be a long time since they'll even beat a sea god.
    Ya cause the sea gods are soooo hard!

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by thur
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I think the only real issue I can see them being in sea is the interrupting of limbus events, since they'll all be in it for the coins every time.... and maybe the occasional theft of force-popped NMs. Otherwise, let them have all of the HQ Organs and chips they want. XD I'll be up getting Autumnstones while they have fun farming organs.

    And regarding their pathetic skills, I think it's going to be a long time since they'll even beat a sea god.
    Ya cause the sea gods are soooo hard!
    Harder than sky. And I dont know if you've ever tried to do Sea with an inexperienced group. Its dreadful.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Big congrats to the Bahamut Ballista team on the win
    By Jerseyprophet in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2005-11-18, 12:37
  2. Gil sellers trying to take sky?
    By Jerseyprophet in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2005-02-03, 22:23
  3. Trying to track down a Bahamut Player.
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2004-11-20, 11:49