Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 140
  1. #21
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Lord of War.

    Stfu it was great.

  2. #22
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,674
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeps
    Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeps
    great movies
    The Birdcage was fabulous.
    That's interesting.
    I think I have been misquoted

  3. #23
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,435
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeps
    Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeps
    great movies
    The Birdcage was fabulous.
    That's interesting.
    Birdcage is a great movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeps
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwelch
    Lady in the Water
    Silent Hill
    wut

    I have to disagree here. Those two movies were absolutely horrible.
    What did you not like about Lady in the Water?

    The Shawshank Redemption

  4. #24
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    696
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwelch
    Birdcage is a great movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwelch
    What did you not like about Lady in the Water?

    The Shawshank Redemption
    The Birdcage was okay, I was just struggling for a comeback and that was all I had.

    Lady In The Water was just a letdown to me because I loved the other M. Night movies. This one just lacked what the others had.

    And The Shawshank Redemption is great.

    Edit: Oh yeah, Paul Giamatti is a tool.

  5. #25
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    618
    BG Level
    5

    Requiem for a Dream
    Legend of 1900
    Full Metal Jacket
    Kill Bill
    LOTR
    Children of Men (<3)


    Would an Anime movie count? If so, Grave of the Fireflies and Spirited Away.

    Crash
    Trainspotting
    Amores Perros
    Gladiator
    V for Vendetta
    Fargo (lol)
    Nemo
    Gattaca
    Sin City
    Usual Suspects
    L.A. Confidential
    Garden State
    The Pianist
    Left Luggage

    -EDIT-
    How could I forget, I'm ashamed.

    Lost in Translation
    Match Point

  6. #26
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    196
    BG Level
    3

    Suspense - Memento
    Comedy - Swingers/A Fish Called Wanda/Fierce Creatures
    Action - Top Gun

  7. #27
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    The Shawshank Redemption
    Catch Me If You Can
    Singin' in the Rain(Don't laugh it's the best musical ever)
    Camp Nowhere (I just love this movie, it doesn't get old)
    Groundhog Day


    They might not be the most popular(at least some of them), but I tried to pick movies I can watch again and again without getting sick of them.

  8. #28
    Xavier
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace
    American Beauty
    The Usual Suspects

    Kevin Spacey anyone?
    American Beauty is one of the most overrated movies to me.

    The Usual Suspects, on the other hand, owned.

  9. #29
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeps
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwelch
    Birdcage is a great movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwelch
    What did you not like about Lady in the Water?

    The Shawshank Redemption
    The Birdcage was okay, I was just struggling for a comeback and that was all I had.

    Lady In The Water was just a letdown to me because I loved the other M. Night movies. This one just lacked what the others had.

    And The Shawshank Redemption is great.

    Edit: Oh yeah, Paul Giamatti is a tool.
    I saw the Village a few weeks ago and every time something happened I expected to see an M. Night Shamalamadingdong doll pop up on screen and say "What a TWIST!"

    Thank you Robot Chicken.

  10. #30
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Top Gun
    A Few Good Men
    Full Metal Jacket
    IT (I fucking hate clowns to this day still)
    Office Space
    Goonies
    Apocolypse Now
    Platoon
    Schindlers List
    Silence of the Lambs
    Goodfellas

  11. #31
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Two words.

    Uncle. Buck.



    That is all.


    Edit: Oh and V for Vendetta was a close second.

  12. #32
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Kevin Spacey anyone?
    Wedding Crashersis the most overrated movies to me.

    [/quote]

    fixed WC sucks, had like 1 funny part in the whole movie.

    I agree The Lion King was one of the best animated movies though.

    Lord of the Rings trilogy definitely is my favorite series of the past 20 years though.

  13. #33
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Eight legged freaks anyone? Amirite?

    *high five

  14. #34
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,376
    BG Level
    6

    The Life Aquatic (gogo oceanography majors)
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    The Royal Tenenbaums
    I Heart Huckabees
    Office Space
    Fight Club

    Wish I could remember all the movies I love, most of them have been posted luckily. And holy shit at Shel Silverstein avatar.

  15. #35
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh wow that's awesome. My first year in school I was a Marine Biology major before I changed to Computer Engineering. I've have never seen that movie though, I may have to check into renting it.

  16. #36
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,376
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango
    Oh wow that's awesome. My first year in school I was a Marine Biology major before I changed to Computer Engineering. I've have never seen that movie though, I may have to check into renting it.
    If you ever read any of the Cousteau books you'll think the movie is genius. It's purely a parody of Cousteau with great Wes Anderson characters.

  17. #37
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Clerks
    City of Angels
    A Beautiful Mind
    Fight Club

    lots of others.

  18. #38
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    618
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Axil
    And holy shit at Shel Silverstein avatar.
    I think he directs porn now.

    Edit: Wikipedia says he started at playboy, so not quite as creepy as the children's poet turned pornographer I was imagining. Still odd though.

  19. #39
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Axil
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango
    Oh wow that's awesome. My first year in school I was a Marine Biology major before I changed to Computer Engineering. I've have never seen that movie though, I may have to check into renting it.
    If you ever read any of the Cousteau books you'll think the movie is genius. It's purely a parody of Cousteau with great Wes Anderson characters.
    Awesome that sounds like a win. I've read 2 books and I love Wes Anderson. I'm sold.

  20. #40
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    726
    BG Level
    5

    Zaitochi
    Kung Fu Hustle
    H
    Infernal Affairs
    Oldboy
    Face Off
    Oh Brother where art Thou
    Lost in Translation
    Saw 1
    Silence of the Lambs
    Kill Bill
    V for Vendetta
    Sin City
    Lord of War
    Matchstick Men
    Adaptation
    Anger Management
    Golden Eye
    Casino Royale
    Batman Begins
    Black Hawk Down
    Enemy at the Gates
    American History X
    Fight Club
    Last Samurai
    Pirates of the Carribean 1 and 2
    Italian Job
    Oceans Eleven

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What was the best song of 2009?
    By Garasu in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2010-01-12, 08:11
  2. 2008 in review. The best threads of 08
    By Tyche in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 2008-12-27, 23:24
  3. in your opinion what are the best items in the game by job?
    By berticus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2005-01-02, 22:23