Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 140
  1. #101
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

    I can't believe I haven't seen anyone say Snakes on a Plane yet.

    Some movies I thought were pretty good:

    Kill Bill
    Lion King
    LOTR and Harry Potter series
    Goonies & E.T. (though it's been a bit over 20 for these)
    Spirited Away (although I liked Princess Mononoke more)
    Brother Bear
    Batman Begins
    Save the Last Dance
    The Matrix
    The Godfather (even though I think it's overrated it was still good)
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (wtf on no one talking about Indiana Jones? )
    Nightmare Before Christmas
    Napolean Dynamite
    Sixth Sense



    I'm sorry if you like it, but Titanic was one of the most boring movies I have ever had the mispleasure to view. And it was 4 HOURS.

  2. #102
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    92
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace
    The Usual Suspects

    Kevin Spacey anyone?
    Exactly.

  3. #103
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Batman
    Crash
    Crouching Tiger hidden Dragon
    Kill Bill
    Fight Club
    Forest Gump
    Go
    Harry Potter
    Pulp Fiction
    South Park (The Movie)
    Underworld Evolution

  4. #104
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    I didn't see anyone mention these...

    Pulp Fiction
    V for Vendetta
    Bad Boys 1 & 2

    (I love action movies )

    EDIT: Didn't see Shinebox's post right over me, guess I should refresh before I post next time :D

  5. #105
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    V for Vendetta
    School of rock[But I sware to god if TBS Shows it ONE MORE TIME I will have to choke a bitch]
    only two I can think of

  6. #106
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,564
    BG Level
    7

    Bought the DVD for Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

    Probably already mentioned in this thread, but the DVD came out yesterday-ish so it's worth mentioning again.

    Davy Jones = one of the best movie bad guys ever.

  7. #107
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    243
    BG Level
    4

    Requiem for a Dream
    Fallen (one of the best endings ever)
    Rounders
    Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels
    Boondock Saints
    Goodfellas
    Croupier (This is a highly unknown, kick ass movie)
    Casino
    Pulp Fiction
    Pirates of the Caribbean 1 & 2
    Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
    Meet the Parents
    Reservoir Dogs
    Four Rooms (another memorable ending)
    Gattaca
    Training Day
    Lord of the Rings Series
    Final Fantasy: Spirits Within
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    Dazed & Confused
    Ground Hog's Day
    Indiana Jones Series
    Back to the Future 2 "Your choice of beans, chicken, b-b-beef or pork."
    Saw
    Sin City
    The Rock
    Swordfish

    So many more, but you know.

  8. #108
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    110
    BG Level
    3

    True Romance
    Pulp Fiction
    Being John Malkovich
    South Park: The Movie
    Napoleon Dynamite
    Donnie Darko
    Requiem for a Dream
    The Butterfly Effect

    Edit: Forgot Clockwork Orange

  9. #109
    Jujubie
    Guest

    The Notebook.


    Any movie that can stir enough emotion to make me cry so hard my shirt is wet when I walk out of the theater is worth it. That is the kind of love we all hope to find one day.

  10. #110
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    54
    BG Level
    2

    Top Gun (Fav. all time)

    Gladiator

    Troy

    Grandma's Boy (they call it the brown bomber cuz it gets you so stoned you shit your pants!) lol

    Snatch

    Usual Suspects (GIMME THE KEYS YOU COCKSUCKER!) lol

    Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels

    Fight Club

    Pulp Fiction (Do you know why you didn't see that sign?)....

    Fifth Element (<3 Mila Jovovich)

    Forest Gump

    Lay3r Cake

    Boondock Saints

    Resivoir Dogs (why do I have to be mr. pink?... "cuz your a fucking faggot!) rofl

    Fearless

    Hero

    :D

  11. #111
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11
    BG Level
    1

    Not sure if this was mentioned but... Basketball Diaries is fucking amazing.

    Also Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1, 2, and 3. More 1 and 2 though. (TOKKA RAHZAR ftw).

  12. #112
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,376
    BG Level
    6

    Almost all the Kubrick films are over 20 years old askhdajskldhjasdjs >.0

  13. #113
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    277
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Harutaru
    True Romance
    Pulp Fiction
    Being John Malkovich
    South Park: The Movie
    Napoleon Dynamite
    Donnie Darko
    Requiem for a Dream
    The Butterfly Effect

    Edit: Forgot Clockwork Orange
    haru your list owns. pulp fiction<3. i really enjoyed True Romance as well.

  14. #114
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,475
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    All 3 friday movies.
    Atl was good
    Mission imposs3 movie sucked but the girls in it were hot.
    Never die alone
    saw3
    Clerks2 O_O i wanna see a donkey show now.
    scarface
    Van wilder
    Dorm dazed1&2
    the desent
    barn yard

    Those all i can think off top of my head.

  15. #115
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3

    Pulp Fiction most definitly wins most of my choices lol.

  16. #116
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    45
    BG Level
    1

    Equilibrium.

  17. #117
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,376
    BG Level
    6

    Boyz N The Hood now tops my list

  18. #118
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    521
    BG Level
    5

    Natural Born Killers

  19. #119
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,115
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Bought the DVD for Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

    Probably already mentioned in this thread, but the DVD came out yesterday-ish so it's worth mentioning again.

    Davy Jones = one of the best movie bad guys ever.
    ONLY because Bill Nighy plays him. He is the fucking man in every movie he's in.

  20. #120
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,564
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Bought the DVD for Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

    Probably already mentioned in this thread, but the DVD came out yesterday-ish so it's worth mentioning again.

    Davy Jones = one of the best movie bad guys ever.
    ONLY because Bill Nighy plays him. He is the fucking man in every movie he's in.
    Best Davy Jones moment in PotC2:DMC

    when orlando says "I challenge Davy Jones!"

    then all you hear is thump, thump, thump, thump....


    "I accept!"

    Oh yea and "I AM the sea"

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What was the best song of 2009?
    By Garasu in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2010-01-12, 08:11
  2. 2008 in review. The best threads of 08
    By Tyche in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 2008-12-27, 23:24
  3. in your opinion what are the best items in the game by job?
    By berticus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2005-01-02, 22:23