+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    40
    BG Level
    1

    Rocl, question for you good sir (Not hoe checking)

    I don't know if I am the only one by now but can you please clarify how did this whole 'Hoe checking' thing started. I just would like to hear the story.

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,442
    BG Level
    7

    the hoe check thing was something with jewguy and belkin or something, then it exploded and taj hoe checked some gms, then uh, it fell silent, and now it exploded and is falling again

    done

  3. #3
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    40
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    and taj hoe checked some gms
    What did GMs do?

  4. #4
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,874
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Honestly, hoe checking Rocl seems too easy and not as funny anymore. If anyone gets Daahan though, please post that since he says he can't be.

  5. #5

    You guys are gonna be the end of Rocl, stop it!

  6. #6
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,370
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    Honestly, hoe checking Rocl seems too easy and not as funny anymore. If anyone gets Daahan though, please post that since he says he can't be.
    ALL I SEE IS: IM GAY ;;

  7. #7
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,874
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    Honestly, hoe checking Rocl seems too easy and not as funny anymore. If anyone gets Daahan though, please post that since he says he can't be.
    ALL I SEE IS: IM GAY ;;
    WHAT?!?! </3 ; ;

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    the hoe check thing was something with jewguy and belkin or something, then it exploded and taj hoe checked some gms, then uh, it fell silent, and now it exploded and is falling again

    done
    I was looking for the thread where Taj did that and couldnt find it can anyone link it please?

  9. #9
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,753
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =hoe+check

    A term used in FFXI originated in a linkshell called "FriendlyFire". It is basically used to tick off the person that is being /telled. It can be applied as a response to all wh- questions.

    >>Belkin: yo
    Belkin>>: sup?
    >>Belkin: nothin, just hoe checking.

  10. #10
    Xavier
    Guest

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Yin
    In FFXI, Yin is a deity, garnering a large following of believers and an established Church doctrine.

    Praise be to Yin, for he watches over us, guides us, protects us, and insures plentiful drops from our powerful foes.

  11. #11
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,717
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Yin
    In FFXI, Yin is a deity, garnering a large following of believers and an established Church doctrine.

    Praise be to Yin, for he watches over us, guides us, protects us, and insures plentiful drops from our powerful foes.
    HAHAHA

  12. #12
    Septislut Sexy Brigade
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    891
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Yin
    In FFXI, Yin is a deity, garnering a large following of believers and an established Church doctrine.

    Praise be to Yin, for he watches over us, guides us, protects us, and insures plentiful drops from our powerful foes.
    Pure gold!

  13. #13

    hoe checkin' has been around since like the Spring 2006's on bahamut lol

  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by anoush
    hoe checkin' has been around since like the Spring 2006's on bahamut lol
    Way before that,

    Carbon used to hoe check me back before I quit in November 2005, even then it had been old for a while.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Question for you programmers out there...
    By Syntex in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2009-04-20, 22:44
  2. Two questions for you.
    By Steveon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2007-12-01, 23:08
  3. you cant has funds for stemcell research. funding, not yours
    By finale23 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2007-06-22, 23:41
  4. A question for all of you vin-diesel fags
    By Razz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2005-11-20, 06:17
  5. Question for you guys
    By in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-10-10, 22:05
  6. Just got a question for you guys
    By Blackwar in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-08-06, 21:14