Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Gludd     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    Gludd

    This is kind of a random question, kind of along the lines of the hoe check thread. Why exactly is GM Gludd so popular? I've been on the forums for awhile but only hear how awesome he is compared to other GMs and not exactly what he did. Anyone?

  2. #2
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,718
    BG Level
    7

    think about what would make a GM popular and that's why Gludd was popular.

  3. #3
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    31,638
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    He wasn't a douche bag and actually more or less cared about the players he was serving.

    That being said he quit months ago

  4. #4
    Like a boss yo
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    we schould actually get a petition to him to get him back. only timeGM calls were taken care of (more or less) was when gludd answered them. I remember when I first got into HNM'in, went with lolAvail to DA and saw nidhogg pop dead, gludd appears and says "I know who you botters are" was pretty cool, but people were pissed

  5. #5
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    201
    BG Level
    4

    at the FFXI convention in santa monica i asked a few GMs if he still worked there and all they could say was he was forced to change his name and he does still work there. another GM said we wasnt liked around the office very much apperently he is a major dickhead IRL but really cool to people in game

  6. #6
    Like a boss yo
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    Quote Originally Posted by elita
    at the FFXI convention in santa monica i asked a few GMs if he still worked there and all they could say was he was forced to change his name and he does still work there. another GM said we wasnt liked around the office very much apperently he is a major dickhead IRL but really cool to people in game
    probably a dickhead to them because maybe they weren't doing their job? wut 8)

  7. #7
    Ranger
    2600klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,331
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor
    Quote Originally Posted by elita
    at the FFXI convention in santa monica i asked a few GMs if he still worked there and all they could say was he was forced to change his name and he does still work there. another GM said we wasnt liked around the office very much apperently he is a major dickhead IRL but really cool to people in game
    probably a dickhead to them because maybe they weren't doing their job? wut 8)
    Im pretty pissed at the guy I work with who kisses ass and doesnt do his fucking job, so yeah lol

  8. #8
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,252
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I bet he's Rhykono, that guy seems to be really nice and helping players. That is if he really did change his name.

  9. #9

    Rhykno is a cool guy :D

  10. #10
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    681
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Rith Ridan
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Azjol-Nerub

    I wish I could change my name

  11. #11
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,489
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Because when you POS through the ice wall to get to the Brothers ENM, [GM] Gludd is standing there waiting for you with a sign that says, "GOTCHA BITCH!"

  12. #12
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    148
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Our shell broke dynamis Jeuno one time, somehow popping every mob in the zone. :/ Never seen lag like this, couldn't target your own party members (ppl that usualy load 1st). When you were raised, took 2-3 mins for it to tell you that you were raised, it was just nuts.

    Gludd came in for the GM calls we made, and kept trying to talk to us in say. When we were all dead. He couldn't recive any tells, due to the lag.

    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...ludddoh1kd.jpg

    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...lvl1war4rc.jpg

  13. #13
    SPOONY BeARD
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    292
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Dakin Reyes
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor
    we schould actually get a petition to him to get him back. only timeGM calls were taken care of (more or less) was when gludd answered them. I remember when I first got into HNM'in, went with lolAvail to DA and saw nidhogg pop dead, gludd appears and says "I know who you botters are" was pretty cool, but people were pissed
    You still play?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Gludd, Hero of GMs.
    By BRP in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-05-06, 12:18
  2. Anyone Remember [GM] Gludd?
    By Valin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2006-03-24, 12:45
  3. Grief tactics explained by Gludd
    By Orfeo in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2005-07-06, 14:03
  4. The "Fuck you [GM] Scum, bring Gludd back" post!
    By gfive in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2005-07-03, 05:51
  5. ...Why can't I get gludd :<
    By deadzee in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2005-05-30, 15:28