Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1101 to 1120 of 2009
  1. #1101
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    197
    BG Level
    3

    Just to jump back on the 'Show off your first car' topic for just a second.
    http://www.geocities.com/boomer__18/myLTD2.JPG
    my first car
    1982 Ford LTD Crown Vic

    Mine looked a LOT better then this one actually

    i drive a 1993 Ford Mercury Villager now because i got into a four car accident in the LTD (i was the only one who was able to walk away from the accident, thank god for all that steel)

  2. #1102
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    691
    BG Level
    5

  3. #1103
    Internet Haet Machine
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    730
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Since it turned into a car topic, heres mine:

    http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/4...0286hb3my8.jpg

    gogo italians car!

  4. #1104
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    336
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Cautery
    Since it turned into a car topic, heres mine:

    http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/4...0286hb3my8.jpg

    gogo italians car!
    Cautery.... Don't lie.. here is your car and you know it!

    http://www.indiana.edu/~culturex/get...e/pink_car.jpg

  5. #1105
    Hydra
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    136
    BG Level
    3

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ple/TheCar.jpg

    my ride :O
    perfect condition 89 caddilac deville

    got 2 years ago year from my grandmother's best friend since her husband died, got it for 2k, after i get some money this year gonna putta badass sound system in it and mess around with it

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...dom/Plates.jpg
    haha

  6. #1106
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/659...vic1998ym2.jpg

    Not my car, but yea same year and model as that.

    I added bucket seats to the front red neons underneath the car. I also raised it up about 3 inchs, cuz it would always catch on the hills.

    Next project on it is fixing its sound system. Only 3 speakers work and it's cd player is broken.

  7. #1107
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    #1
    http://www.svencoop.com/davemcd/96_dodge_intrepid.gif
    R.I.P. (chrysler transmission, lol... 100k mile lifespan on those things)

    #2
    http://www.racehome.com/images/paulengland93camaro.jpg
    R.I.P. (my first and only car accident totalled this one, was a 6-speed V8... so fun. *sigh*)

    #3
    http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...3_rr89-203.jpg
    R.I.P. (rear differential blew up, but it was a $700 car I got through work, so I got my money's worth out of it @ Pismo Beach)

    #4
    http://www.4x4review.com/feature/50-...kee-Laredo.jpg
    Still kickin... but probably not for long.

    (not my photographs, but the right year/color/models)

  8. #1108
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    97
    BG Level
    2

    2006 Lexus IS 350, my best friend's car, 2001 Audi A4, my baby

    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4...isfrontrf4.jpg

  9. #1109
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  10. #1110
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    687
    BG Level
    5

    When I first got my Scion <3

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/12...935117d253.jpg

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/50/12...9b27b12730.jpg

    tC 2006. When I first got no one had it. Now I see at least 2 every time I go out. It's becoming the new Civic, time to herb mine out :D

  11. #1111
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by MikedeeFenrir
    When I first got my Scion <3

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/12...935117d253.jpg

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/50/12...9b27b12730.jpg

    tC 2006. When I first got no one had it. Now I see at least 2 every time I go out. It's becoming the new Civic, time to herb mine out :D
    so what you're telling me is that you're rich, and thats why Darkhell hates you

  12. #1112
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    942
    BG Level
    5

    needs moar funny

  13. #1113

  14. #1114
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,279
    BG Level
    6

    holy shit lmao

  15. #1115
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    87
    BG Level
    2

    It's been a while since I've laughed that hard at anything.

  16. #1116
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Awesome. More coke on my monitor.

  17. #1117
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    498
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  18. #1118
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    #1
    R.I.P. (chrysler transmission, lol... 100k mile lifespan on those things)

    #2
    R.I.P. (my first and only car accident totalled this one, was a 6-speed V8... so fun. *sigh*)

    #3
    R.I.P. (rear differential blew up, but it was a $700 car I got through work, so I got my money's worth out of it @ Pismo Beach)

    #4

    Still kickin... but probably not for long.

    (not my photographs, but the right year/color/models)
    Where do you live?! I live in San Luis Obispo

  19. #1119
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    i used to live in san luis obispo, lived there 4 years. its a great area.

  20. #1120
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    275
    BG Level
    4

Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Random Image Thread XVIII: The last random of 2008
    By Not Kuno in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1471
    Last Post: 2009-01-29, 02:32
  2. Random Image Thread XV: I accidentally the whole image
    By Not Kuno in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1484
    Last Post: 2008-11-09, 22:06
  3. Random Image Thread X: Return of the AV theories
    By Kuya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1483
    Last Post: 2008-04-29, 16:40
  4. Random Image Thread VII: !uno
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1478
    Last Post: 2007-12-10, 18:18
  5. Random Image Thread VI: Erif-Fo-Eca
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1470
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 00:31
  6. Random Image Thread 5: Elmer the Random Chronicles
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1480
    Last Post: 2007-07-18, 08:06
  7. Random Image Thread 2: Random Harder
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1984
    Last Post: 2006-12-17, 15:08
  8. Random Image Thread
    By Eddie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1494
    Last Post: 2006-11-08, 12:47