sleep with your mouth openOriginally Posted by Erza
sleep with your mouth openOriginally Posted by Erza
Cmon tho, I can see & sorta understand "A fly laid eggs in your mouth.", but to actually have the maggots grow & eat your gums? w t fOriginally Posted by xerodok
Stuff like that makes me glad I'm not a dentist.
I tried for a while to find the humor in that image until it dawned on me that it was a photo of some butter and a butter knife.Originally Posted by Fou-Lu
The question is........are these pictures related.Originally Posted by Fou-Lu
![]()
Butter and butter knife
dress made of condoms
dell dude
Nope. Not related at all, so it definitely belongs in the "random image thread".
OH SHIT! I used to play that game all the time. Man I miss that game.
Free trial up to rank 6 ._.
http://photos-443.ak.facebook.com/ip...13443_7855.jpgOriginally Posted by VZX
Guys, which 1 will kill you faster?
The knife.
Ew.Originally Posted by senoska
From personal experience, i can personaly say the hamburger will kill you the fastest, the butter will just make you loopy.Originally Posted by DragonCloud64
http://www.eluid.org/news/elephant-in-the-way.jpg
THERE'S AN ELEPHANT IN THE WAY!
LOL! Awesome.Originally Posted by Stamp
DUCKING FIGUSTING!Originally Posted by senoska
looks like he's going to see him again in fall semesterOriginally Posted by Akiyama
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...rkfacepope.jpg
Beware, shark pope
I'm a pooooooooooope
I'm a poooooooooooooooooooooope
Suck my dick
I'm a POOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm what if his lady friend had shark teeth too