Rofl holy shit, I can't fucking stop laughing at that pic.Originally Posted by Stamp
Rofl holy shit, I can't fucking stop laughing at that pic.Originally Posted by Stamp
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...alexcotham.jpg
Birth defects in the midwest.
damn emos.
fixed.Originally Posted by Kinto
Damn schools don't encourage creativity.Originally Posted by Fayttt
Obviously the knife, how the fuck are you going to cut someone with a cheeseburger?Originally Posted by DragonCloud64
i would hardly call that a knife... have you ever seen one of those in real life. How the fuck are you going to cut someone with a butter spreader (without sharpening it or grinding it down to a point)?
I'm pretty sure you can choke on 'that' cheeseburger.Originally Posted by BRP
However you do it... I bet it'll hurt like hell.Originally Posted by zoobernut
That is made of so much win.Originally Posted by Velgadess
That looks a lot more like Fafnir.
So that's how it looks from a taru perspective....
I like how the guy starts off with the potential energy calculation, then just abandons all hope and goes with the elephant method.Originally Posted by Nuketwig
I thought Nidhogg at first because of the color. Jormungand or vrtra would work too.Originally Posted by Dj_Shiva
It's Dull you moron, it'll hurt more!Originally Posted by Yeargdribble
http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/558...C10103121.jpeg
Acually, its not burple or gray so no, they wouldnt. Its Fafnir or Nidhogg.Originally Posted by Charla
OMFG can't quit laughing... Its funny because my friend had a problem just like that on his test and he got it wrong!Originally Posted by Zirk
Or Wyrm or Cynoprosopsi(sp)!Originally Posted by senoska