...Just lie to me Kiro. LIE TO ME AND TELL ME YOU HAVE IT!!Originally Posted by Kiro
...Just lie to me Kiro. LIE TO ME AND TELL ME YOU HAVE IT!!Originally Posted by Kiro
I have it.
But I'm not sharing.
Edit: Zomg almost @ 2000 posts.
its the random image thread, of course it delivers lolOriginally Posted by Dezzimal
lol@ Carbon calling you a queerOriginally Posted by Carbon
Pitbull vs. Porcupine
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4364/damndog2mz2.jpg
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5788/damndogha4.jpg
admin: Id rather not see that
WOW LOL. That's what he gets for fucking with a Porcupine.Originally Posted by Freight
The flowery collar and cute "It might hold back a wiener dog" leash on a pitbull made me laugh as well.
I've seen it before, but it makes me so sad on the inside.Originally Posted by Freight
![]()
Makes me laugh...hard. Not because I don't like animals but because pit bulls are made out to be vicious as hell, and it got taken down by a porcupine.
Watch the whole things its right at the end http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blEGQiSNYvsOriginally Posted by -Zer0-
What if you threw marshmallows at porcupine? Then you could roast tons of marshmallows at once!
Demetri Martin 4tw.Originally Posted by Huggo
Yeah, I love that guy. A small pat of Mitch Hedberg lives on, with music too!Originally Posted by Scythiroth
I don't think I stopped laughing that whole hour long special lol. Well, except when they had that stupid Vista crap.Originally Posted by Huggo
![]()
Haven't seen that one. Very rarely do I really get excited about a movie from a preview, usually it's either 'That looks good,' 'That looks funny,' or 'That looks retarded.' This one on the other hand deserves more of a 'That looks fucking amazing'Originally Posted by Sinisterasura
I just hope they didn't show all of the good parts in the preview. D:
You notice at a point I don't care how cute you are, I don't want to hear about your fucking cat anymore.
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/350/img2469zm7.jpg
food of the UK gods
OMFG VENOM FINALLY!