+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: Zam End Game Forum     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,540
    BG Level
    10

    Zam End Game Forum

    They just made a end game forum on allakajxajhkfanakjzam.

    Comments, Lawlz, death threats?

  2. #2
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,988
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    So, its just going to be posts that we have in the newbie section of this site?

    I don't see many interesting posts going on there anytime soon, just stupid people that make me laugh.

  3. #3
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,014
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    So, its just going to be posts that we have in the newbie section of this site?

    I don't see many interesting posts going on there anytime soon, just stupid people that make me laugh.
    Isn't that all zam w as good for anyway?

  4. #4
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,988
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    So, its just going to be posts that we have in the newbie section of this site?

    I don't see many interesting posts going on there anytime soon, just stupid people that make me laugh.
    Isn't that all zam w as good for anyway?
    Pretty much, not really sure what their "endgame" forum will do.

    Quick, someone go start an Adaman Hauberk color topic there!

  5. #5
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    So, its just going to be posts that we have in the newbie section of this site?

    I don't see many interesting posts going on there anytime soon, just stupid people that make me laugh.
    Isn't that all zam w as good for anyway?
    Pretty much, not really sure what their "endgame" forum will do.

    Quick, someone go start an Adaman Hauberk color topic there!


    Stupid people indeed-- but for the moment, I think it's a good idea; they have too many people wanting endgame info, and no means to look in KI or can't find thier way to BG (yay thank god). I think it'll be great for em in a few months (4-6 imo).

  6. #6
    Forum Donator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    599
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    I wrote the what to expect in an endgame LS "guide."

    But what really gets me are teh comments about that board. Good time vaccuum while bored at work.

  7. #7
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    308
    BG Level
    4

    You can thank BG for the end game forum lmao.

    When BG was down, some Zam asshat made an lolBG post about the forums being closed. This began a whole debate over BG vs Zam, over noobs and elitests. It boiled down to alot of people saying BG was 100x better for those players at end game, and doing end game content. While Zam was determined to be geared toward mid game, quests, and casual players. During the debate, one of the Zam admins came in and asked why Zam wasn't good for end game, and he got an earful lol.

    And presto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zam has end game forum.

    Time for me to fill it full of false info....IT'S THE ZAM WAY!!!

  8. #8
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland
    You can thank BG for the end game forum lmao.

    When BG was down, some Zam asshat made an lolBG post about the forums being closed. This began a whole debate over BG vs Zam, over noobs and elitests. It boiled down to alot of people saying BG was 100x better for those players at end game, and doing end game content. While Zam was determined to be geared toward mid game, quests, and casual players. During the debate, one of the Zam admins came in and asked why Zam wasn't good for end game, and he got an earful lol.

    And presto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zam has end game forum.

    Time for me to fill it full of false info....IT'S THE ZAM WAY!!!
    lol yeah I was reading that thread (the things losing BG makes you do...visit the Alla main forum...)

    Sadly I can't lay all blame on the retards in that thread being from ZAM and the ZAM way, because Senoska's first post, as accurate it may have been in some ways made him come off as a complete retard just like a normal Alla goer

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland
    You can thank BG for the end game forum lmao.

    When BG was down, some Zam asshat made an lolBG post about the forums being closed. This began a whole debate over BG vs Zam, over noobs and elitests. It boiled down to alot of people saying BG was 100x better for those players at end game, and doing end game content. While Zam was determined to be geared toward mid game, quests, and casual players. During the debate, one of the Zam admins came in and asked why Zam wasn't good for end game, and he got an earful lol.

    And presto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zam has end game forum.

    Time for me to fill it full of false info....IT'S THE ZAM WAY!!!
    lol yeah I was reading that thread (the things losing BG makes you do...visit the Alla main forum...)

    Sadly I can't lay all blame on the retards in that thread being from ZAM and the ZAM way, because Senoska's first post, as accurate it may have been in some ways made him come off as a complete retard just like a normal Alla goer
    Edit: Found it

  10. #10

    Here is the Alla thread.

    I'm honestly not sure what to make of an Alla end-game board. Seems like the topics there are going to make the topics on the noob board here look advanced.

  11. #11
    Forum Donator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    599
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    the guides and stuff that is being posted there isn't of very high quality already. Most posts are copied information from the wiki at this point.

  12. #12
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    677
    BG Level
    5

    Someone needs to post a Guide about a Kite Strategy for Fafnir/Nidhogg.

  13. #13
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,808
    BG Level
    7

    I love how they prohibit discussing "job/subjob" combinations. Guys, I think you just prohibited endgame discussion with that one.

    So amusing that Piko is the moderator. Doesn't even play the game, just gardens.

  14. #14

    The first 3 topics posted in that forum: "Hit 65 on corsair" "End game gil" and the greatest of all "how do i get into limbus" oh gawd that's quality right there!

  15. #15
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,836
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

  16. #16

    The thread to end all threads!

  17. #17
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Might have to agree w/ the Alla poster on that one.

    Now let's see how "closely watched" the board is... cause this one is a candidate for nuking by the admins.

  18. #18
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,988
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    hahahahaha

  19. #19
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    708
    BG Level
    5

    burple is a very cool word. I have to admit...

  20. #20
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Hehe... it's gone already.

    Direct link still works, but not in the Alla "End-Game" Forum anymore, lol.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. What do you like best about end game?
    By Sekkite in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2005-04-18, 02:35