Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lack of HQ's?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sanoske

Lack of HQ's?

Anyone noticing a lack of HQ's lately?

I myself am 0/38 on Mahatma Slops the last 2 days, a friend of mine is 1/150+ on Prism Capes. And it seems like the majority of my crafting friends are having a hard time. Hell... I went 0/5 on Seer's Mitts +1 for a friend...

Now, this is aside from my lifetime 6/146 on tier 1's(4%..... wtf)... but recently. Anyone else having these troubles?

i got a SS somehwere, but my friend just made me a Hades earring +1 last new moon, But he also went 0/12 on Triumph Earring. so hard to say really =/. I plan on trying my cursed mask-1 synth next new moon. soo i hope what your saying isn't true =(

I would have to say it's called bad luck. ;D

Sanoske

Quote Originally Posted by noremorse
    I would have to say it's called bad luck. ;D
    Yea... I've never been one for luck, but seems to be wide spread. A plague!

I've had pretty good luck lately on HQs.

1/11 Blessed Pumps+1
    2/7 Penance Hats
    1/2 Amemet Mantle
    1/2 Mahatma feet

thats all I can remember.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I been noticing lack of HQs for long time...they must have changed something somwhere!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

0/30 or so on the same tier 1 with 4 breaks(wtf ) in the past month ate a nice chunk of change from me

I'd say we ran out of good luck

Nothing has changed, I've had some very good luck and crappy luck (blew up Behe hide on my friend's char trying for dusk gloves), it's stupid to think that SE has changed any crafting variables.

We need a Newbie Crafting forum.

THE DROP RATE WENT U-- i mean the HQ RATE WENT DOWN!!

i lost my luck too

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I've had pretty bad luck lately, but then again I figured my good luck I used to have was bound to catch up with me. Lifetime I was probably around 2-3% on tier 0's (notable: panther mask +1 before turban: 4/103ish?, dusk gloves 1/9, and of course the 1 HQ was for an LS mate; some other stuff).

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

I'll kill you if you hit 100 before I do Sano. Then again I'm too fuckin' lazy to update my ps2.. D:

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

0/140 Mahatma Feet over the past few days God, it was a pain collecting undead skins and seeing every each of those went to NQ.

I died a little bit inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki
    0/140 Mahatma Feet over the past few days God, it was a pain collecting undead skins and seeing every each of those went to NQ.

I died a little bit inside.
    Get someone to do Seagull Grounded with you. Those Doomed mobs in there seemed to drop a skin or two on me every run. I like running it with a THF or /THF anyway to stop the stupid corsair if he runs away from wonky pathing.

Logged in a couple of days ago and made two Misericorde +1 in a row. Then I logged out before I could lose it all trying to make another one So yeah, crafting isn't broken, and won't be when another person asks in two weeks, either.

Sanoske

Quote Originally Posted by Odon~
    I'll kill you if you hit 100 before I do Sano. Then again I'm too fuckin' lazy to update my ps2.. D:
    99.4 bitch! Hurry up!

But then again I have 84k to my name with a lot of shit that wont sell. >.<

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I can't seem to NQ at the moment, in the past month I have as many breaks as I do NQ, I have the same number of HQ on tier 2 and almost nothing tier1.

I gotta say its all random luck though.

Sanoske

Update: My streak is up to 0/80+ on Mahatma Slops! Woo!