Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dune boots NM Respawn?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Dune boots NM Respawn?

Sabotender Bailarina, it drops Dune boots, does anyone know its respawn time?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

Re: Dune boots NM Respawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuponut
    Sabotender Bailarina, it drops Dune boots, does anyone know its respawn time?

~24 hours. It usually should be up, or killing a round of mobs there then it pops...not sure how it pops exactly, but seems to be wierd. sometimes its up, sometimes killing the mobs there pops it. killed this NM like 5 times, never went there when it didn't pop right away.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I was lazy when I went for my boots, I just zoned in as sub lvl 1 rng and widescanned for it. Wasn't up the first day I tried, was the second. Never had to kill PH to pop.

I'm pretty sure it pops like Charybdis.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I went to its area two days ago and it was sitting up, was late at night so noone was on to kill it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

from my experience it's not a lottery, it's literally kill the PH after 20 hours and he will pop

Quote Originally Posted by XxSlusherxx
    from my experience it's not a lottery, it's literally kill the PH after 20 hours and he will pop
    This is just like most nms that have nobody camping them; if their maximum respawn time has lapsed, it will be a force pop on the next lotto chance.

I think the reason why he's up on occasion is someone will run through the area and kill the cacti for spinels, but won't necessarily have a group capable of killing the nm, so they'll just let him be.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    This is just like most nms that have nobody camping them; if their maximum respawn time has lapsed, it will be a force pop on the next lotto chance.

I think the reason why he's up on occasion is someone will run through the area and kill the cacti for spinels, but won't necessarily have a group capable of killing the nm, so they'll just let him be.
    I believe i've seen it killed twice in <24hrs... 20hrs could be right but people say the same thing about ungur. I'm leaning towad something like chary 8ish hr lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Minions
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik

I believe i've seen it killed twice in <24hrs... 20hrs could be right but people say the same thing about ungur. I'm leaning towad something like chary 8ish hr lottery.
    Ungur has similar pop conditions as Charybdis and Bailarina.
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/images/...rBoomerang.png
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/images/4/4e/Joyeuse.JPG
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/images/9/9c/Dune_Boots.JPG

All 100% drop items off of Zilart-area NMs that have location-specific spawns even though their placeholders can pop in multiple places. Connect the dots.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag